I Hate murican bootlickers with extreme perfect hatred

Retard cop sets a dog on the guy, then when he falls to the ground, magdumps him...and everyone in the comments are like "RIP PUPPER!" "NOO NOT THE OFFICER BORKER". Not a single comment about how pigs just murdered a guy...theres probably a lot of shills but still. Im on the side of niggers now. FUCK PIGS im glad that poor guy at least got that dumb idiot dog in the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Dqv2BU3GU

Attached: 12421421.png (826x480, 810.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the blog post

RIP officer fluffer.

Why can't whites just follow orders? Fucking low iq animals

What sort of soft cocked faggot can't fight a dog.

>I'm on the side of niggers now

slide thread

REPUBS HAVE A SERIOUS BOOTLICKER PROBLEM, THEY ARE 50% REPOSNSIBLE FOR THE POLICE STATE WE CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THATS WHY IM INDEPENDENT....

unleashes dog to chew on human
human defends himself
pigs act shocked
lol

buddy, you're not even on the side of niggers. you're on the side of let's let psychotic people who haven't taken their meds run around naked on the street with machetes and not listen to the police

like, this has to be a slide thread, there's just no way your take is this bad

also, lol rip pupper

>hmm I sure hope this crazy naked guy will just comply now that I've set my dog upon him

dumb cunt burger pig

1 dog's life is worth 100 cops'. and 1000 russians'

1 american's life is worth about 3 cents increase per share of haliburton

>some schizo spic tried to break into a house using a machette

WTF do you see in this situation? Good job on the cops.

sys.Any Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=359402623

Fuck off. Cops are niggers with guns who legally kill white people

I see 3 retarded zogbot officers with weapons making their dog do their dirty work because they're too fucking obese to do their job

he stabbed at the dog and the cop lol if anything he shoulda been shot sooner

>"it was just a dog, the crazy crack head is worth more than a dog!!"
Fuck off, retard.

>lunge at cop with machete
>get shot
I literally don't care. However the cop that released a dog to a man with a MACHETE should be taken off K-9 unit. That is the WORST time to deploy a dog. What a dumb fuck.

Niggers enjoy torturing and killing, especially whites, that's their sole purpose in life. You're a bootlicker of niggers KYS

Post webm or it didn't happen

>Russian
>Spending any mental energy at all hating people that have literally nothing to do with your life whatsoever
what a champion

>k9 officer
Yeah okay.