"Get vaccinated" is just a PG "fuck you" at this point. Let's adopt this - eg. this man is completely vaccinated

"Get vaccinated" is just a PG "fuck you" at this point. Let's adopt this - eg. this man is completely vaccinated.

Attached: water.jpg (800x568, 33.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnews.org/1947564/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The vaccinating vaxxer tried to vaccinate the country - until the country vaccinated back.

i mean he's commenting on donald trump's legs and ass, he's been caught saying shit about melania, he has a picture of a handsome hockey player with his wife in his living room, he enjoys cooking and shopping but he's constantly trying to pretend like he's into boxing and football... really makes you think

Zero chance he took any injections.

We should be able to know if he has his vaccine. He's a public employee

How about
" He vaxxed "

He's vaccinated with saline, you idiot. Same as the other politicians. You think they'd give that shit to Potatohead Biden and kill their pet lapdog?

Post his latest photo. Poor fucker put on a stone in weight from the stress.
You truckers should leave him alone

Leafs are gonna overthrow that cuck asshole!

He fucked a 12 year old, so he's definitely gay.

Only user that read the post.
Jesus vaccinating christ, Any Forums

Attached: 383.jpg (666x666, 82.17K)

WOW that guys had a BUNCH of boosters

This guy from Europe said, Miles, if Europe is to face the same issue as it was in US, Canada and Japan, eventually admit the vaccines are disaster. Vaccinated people will indeed get cancer. Let alone 50%, even just 5%. He said, these European countries who promoted vaccine mandates. Especially French president Macron.

A person working in his office. This lady told me that Macron will be torn to pieces by French. Then, Trudeau will be screwed. So, the misled of the media, and scientists. These big pharms. Think about what is going to happen to them. Even you can escape to the moon or out of galaxy is not enough to get away. All the journals, journals have been there for hundreds of years. After this vaccine disaster, none of them will not be trialed. All are criminals.

gnews.org/1947564/

everything is shifting. they’ll soon start demonizing the “vaccines” because of their waning immunity.

no refunds.

This.
The "Elite" either don't get it(nor their children) or they get the saline injection if they have to put on a show.

>completely vaccinated

Attached: hehe.png (474x372, 91.33K)

The elites wouldn't spare that faggot

Him and Arden are card carrying members of WEF aka Davos those who orchestrated the virus and injections.

Attached: 1621896153931.jpg (654x491, 61.95K)

Yep, and Ardern got the real one. She had to take her first sick day ever after her second dose, and I bet she didn't want to because of the optics of that one.

Her booster was in their long holidays and she was probably more sick, she doesn't look very well

I like this idea

VAXXED IS THE OPPOSITE OF BASED

What am I supposed to be looking at other than Tony Fauci with the "elite", cabal, pedos, etc. Not anything groundbreaking.

Get boosted.

English isn't your first language, is it?

Odd they'd kill off their puppet in NZ. Castro 100% has not taken one.