>ALL SWASTIKAS ARE COPS. All of them.
do what you have to do to scare them away

>RACISM WILL BE PLANTED
they'll plant swastikas and anything they have to do to make you A RACIST

>Trucker BOOMERS will derail IT
Boomers cant handle being called a racist so they'll either;
- Call it all off
- Steared in a humilating new direction

Attached: glownigg.png (412x425, 284.1K)

Also;
Our politicians DO NOT REPRESENT US
They represent DAVOS GROUP (World Economic Forum)

When you're interviewed say this

bump

Trucker Protest is being killed slowly.
Boomers are the death nail

CAM ON TrUCKa's

boompa

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO SUBVERSION I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH THEY FEAR BEING EXPOSED

dammit truckers

i carry a flame that burns forever

Attached: akinator.png (500x607, 383.98K)

thanks for the boomp

I'm trying to reach these faggots but they aren't here

dont worry, the feds will appear, i will keep trying summon them

Attached: 1643805942514.jpg (320x175, 11.1K)

I meant ottawa truckers or poltards to bump it so truckers can see it.

Basically what was happening on Leaf media is they're humiliating them, trying to make them seperate from Canadians.
They're failing so they're going the racist angle and boomers are gullible retards who will fall for all of it.
Swastika freshly minted out of the box was a COP.
I hate those kike-lites so much

>death nail

Attached: 1574040993452.png (313x325, 88.93K)

yes

Attached: boomers.gif (460x304, 1.63M)

>scare them away
Thats not the right strategy. The other side will always believe that they are part of the protest. The correct strategy is to put up "coexist" type flags. Whatever the opposite of what the left thinks nazis are. If every real protester did this at least 50% of the opposition will start to question who the nazi flag guys are.

>swastika flags
these are COPS not Libtards.
I wish truckers would kick their ass but then they'd get arrested for (((((((assaulting an Officer))))))

>The correct strategy is to put up "coexist" type flags. Whatever the opposite of what the left thinks nazis are. If every real protester did this at least 50% of the opposition will start to question who the nazi flag guys are.
if they do that then the media will paint them as smelly Hippies like they did occupy

>labeled as hippies
i don't think that matters...

its what they did with occupy, painted them with commie / hippie talking points.
Since these are working class they can easily go for racism.
remember RACISM scares Der BOOMER

>ALL SWASTIKAS ARE COPS.
Works every time. Boomers never catch on to this one neat trick.

its the same false flag strategy everywhere, soo basically people around the globe are now trying to understand the leaf protest but what matters are their first impressions,soo avoid the infection spreads calling them nazis, brazilian media ... boy is like watching the tiny television inside the sims

Attached: icm_fullxfull.336535675_95ew78665csgwwwo8wo4.0.jpg (1400x1050, 279.69K)

Ahh yes the difference is that the truckers aren't hippie jobless losers who lie around crapping themselves. It would be interesting to see what the cops would do to false flag it then. Probably dress up like hippies and litter all of the streets and act like antifa. At any rate its a curve ball. They can't use "the truckers are hippies" against them lol.

It's only one swastika, and two glowniggers

Attached: falseflag_2.jpg (1536x2048, 794K)

and that's all it took for the media and the leaders of both major political parties to derail the movement and focus Canadians on the evil nazi truckers

there's going to be more false flags, I imagine they'll ramp up the swastika count.

The point is to kill it in the eyes of the public.
United people = Revolt
Divided people = Eat ze Bugz

They bring their swastikas, you bring your Black Rake.

just for the picture, i remember ppl used to fear the gay flags in hue protests, they used to be enough

Attached: 9d8.jpg (660x680, 285.22K)

Its good, but its much easier to find his connections to the Bronfman family then getting his accuser to talk