My Grandfather (Pic Related) says that this Ottawa Stuff is a nothingburger

He says this is a controlled op that is meant to distract us from the fact that we have an inflation problem and food shortages.

What does Any Forums think?

Attached: James Mason with his cat.png (640x853, 782.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@JamesMasonVideos:f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your grandad glows.

Your grandpa also believes Whites wuz da real Israelites.

Attached: 2NothingBurger.jpg (1920x1440, 1.16M)

what?

Attached: me3.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

This

You are American, and so is your grandfather. Our politics shouldn't concern you.

i really have this feeling that this guy is an actual faggot who wants to stick his schlong into my bussy. seriously, why else would you put this cat on your cock?

you just know

Lmao your James Mason's grandson?
Props I legit lold at this

>i really have this feeling that this guy is an actual faggot
No, he said that if he had a gay son he would disown his son. He's not a fag, just fucking crazy.

>Lmao your James Mason's grandson?
It's a LARP. Mason never had kids, let alone grandkids.

My grandfather says your grandfather is a faggot

Cool. My dad works at Nintendo of America, and he says that the upcoming games will have microtransactions.

The reality is it's a nice, well-spirited outburst. But these people will go home eventually. Then they'll get fined/prosecuted when they're weak as individuals. CBC will continue to spin "racist white supremacist terrorists." Trudeau will be hailed as "bravest modern Canadian leader" for not "capitulating." There are no viable opposition parties politically (the CPC are faggots and the PPC couldn't form gov even if they won and weren't also faggots).

At best Trudeau eases some restrictions which it looks like was coming down the pipe anyway, and then in 2 more election cycles maybe Poilevre will have a half-respectable opposition party.

Your grandfather is a cat?

He’s right. Think about it for a second - how is the trucker protest accomplishing anything except further burdening the already overly-burdened citizens?
Are there even any politicians in Ottowa? Why are they making the people miserable and not the leadership? I saw a picture today of Trudeau keking it up with a representative from the CCP at his lake house.

It’s a fake and gay photo op and anyone straight that showed up to “support the protest” will never work again and will likely be prosecuted under whatever gay leaf law they can throw at them.

I believe that generally every big public crisis or supposed conversation as they like to call it is intentionally created by the government and international banking/corporations as a distraction for some op they are pulling at the time, usually it's the further consolidation of their wealth and the confiscation of it from the middle class.

Cool so when are all you non-Americans gonna start keeping our country's name out of your mouths? Never? Ok then your politics are my business lol.

To be clear I meant to say it is the mandates and the COVID restrictions in general that are the op and not the protest but the protest is in reaction to basically what constitutes a psyop terror campaign. So while it's a real issue in so far as it exists as it's been created it's not the real intent in of its self.

Source?
odysee.com/@JamesMasonVideos:f

'Your granddad' didn't say shit.

Someone organized the truckers - I want to know who.

Nice larp shill
To anyone believing this ITT, there's a very easy way to tell if something is legitimately harming globohomo, look at the media coverage and amount of shills.
If the media desperately attempts to hide it or downplay it or make it seem like the protesters are flat earther nazis, if there are shills working day and night to convince you it's nothing then you know you're on the right tracks.