Should we bring back human sacrifice? Every society in history seems to practice some form of sacrifice...

Should we bring back human sacrifice? Every society in history seems to practice some form of sacrifice, either animal or when times were desperate, human sacrifice. Christians wrgue sacrifice is no longer necessary because Jesus was scarified absolving all of us for our sins. But what if that was only temporary? What if the effect of his sacrifice, although great, is wearing off, causing some of the issues we see in society today? Perhaps humanity needs a "booster." As Christianity dies in the West we need something new to rejuvenate our society and culture, and perhaps returning to the old ways and bringing back human sacrifice.

Attached: crucifixion-by-Fedor-Bronnikov.jpg (1000x999, 250.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_military_unit
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643732053245.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkKJBWrlf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
Public executions for heinous crimes should be brought back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_military_unit

Attached: 71.jpg (645x395, 22.58K)

black people feeding little black babies to pitbulls is a sufficient sacrifice to baal

>Jewish hands typed this post

You are an idiot thinking human sacrifices have stopped.
They are just more sublime now and the god we sacrifice for is called diversity.

Attached: Mollie_Tibbetts.jpg (422x236, 41.49K)

hans you dont get it, everyone is white if you're not black

Who says we stopped?

Attached: jazz.webm (762x440, 2.98M)

jews are white, pajeets are white, chinks and gooks are white, spics are white, etc

Molly was sacrificed to Lord Cobb

Attached: Amusing.jpg (250x214, 11.19K)

we should pulverize the jewish/british/italian/etc freemason mafia and transfer all their data and resources to a scandinavian/germanic brotherhood centered around second-coming christianity. i accept the role of teaching the elect what second-coming christianity is in exchange for a small satchel of gold

Attached: firstandlast.jpg (1280x720, 87.43K)

black people want a peace offering like theyre baal, isnt that cute

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643732053245.webm

Attached: Merlin - Legend of Prince Valiant.jpg (130x148, 4.51K)

the greco-roman pagans had a practice called pharmakos that often consisted of human sacrifice.
it differed region to region and era to era, but in some cases what they would do is pick the ugliest man and woman and kill them.
the pagans on Any Forums should be wary of reviving this faith because of this practice, as they would be some of the first to go.

black isnt beautiful

Bump for originality

>Should we bring back human sacrifice?
>implying it's not peformed by the elites to this day
guise, he doesn't know...

Attached: september-11-memorial-lower-manhattan-nyc-brittanypetronella-_x9a4240__large.jpg (1200x800, 189.24K)

lmao
Never forget that this is the level of "intelligence" you're dealing with when people attack Christians on here, anons.

I’ve been thinking about this, the only morally ambiguous way I think this should be done is if we round up all the elites, corrupt cunts etc and hold a weird mixture of a public mass execution and combination of various human sacrifices, if not for god then to give peace and closure to lingering spirits. I’m thinking something along the lines of a blood eagle and then pulling out their beating hear via the opening made and then nailing their corpses or what’s left of them to crosses until they’ve completely rotten away. I think if one goes deep into the torture route you could probably come up with a more effective manner but I’m thinking 1 year or longer of psychological torture including but not limited to water dripping torture sessions, white rooms, constant repeating LOUD recordings, breeding paranoia and gaslighting, that followed up by chopping a few extremities barely and then cauterizing it, and finishing it by a combination of bamboo torture and the one where they tie you to wood and slather you with honey so bugs kill you eventually. I also consider the brass bull a valid method but it would have to be changed for religious reasons. Maybe we could put them in a deep big hole/well and give them just barely not enough food so they’ll infight and resort to cannibalism. Honestly though I think it makes more sense to just deal with it quickly via a shredder and a wall that pushes them into it.

t. Shlomo, 100%

baal is a vampire

Roman propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkKJBWrlf8

Every abortion is a human sacrifice. There is more human sacrifice today than any time in history.

they have to be born then you can sacrifice them after a few months or a year or two

Guess what our contemporary kings and power brokers have done a lot of human sacrifice and it hasn't bettered everything but made things worse. Christianity is true.