So what's this cajun thing anyway? Is it like food made by wild indians?

So what's this cajun thing anyway? Is it like food made by wild indians?

Attached: 46.jpg (800x533, 597.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Acadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made by your mom for me last night.

>bugs
>:^(

>sea bugs
>:O

sheeeeeit. wyte pypo doan seezun dey fud

It's so fucking good

Truly the best

I think cajun means a cross between a nigger and french.

You're thinking Creole. They are nigger and European. I'm cajun, we don't eat cooked tomatoes and we were french here in Louisiana before the British ever left their colonies. And no nigger or mestizo blood.

Attached: 1619636500179.jpg (750x1024, 64.47K)

Nothing beats Cajun gumbo.

its african american/french food
nothing to do with native americans

Attached: gumbo cancer.png (335x96, 11.15K)

if you know the difference between cajun and creole you dont belong on this site

So Cajun isn't some wild indian tribe?

Cajun food is not African American, it is French American.

No. Cajuns are a specific group of French people from Louisiana.

I thought it was slave cuisine that was invented by some nigger in a cage, hence the name cajun cooking.

This is a great seasoning

Attached: Louisiana-Cajun-Seasoning-1.jpg (900x675, 205.77K)

If I remember correctly the history of it is from some breed of French immigrant faggots interbreeding with Louisiana niggers and fusing cuisine.

Pic rel: A weasel ate the head off one of my hens the other day so I put some homemade frenchnigger powder on it. 10/10 I am Top-chef.

As a spice boii its pretty fucking good actually.

Oregano, basil, garlic powder, cayenne, paprika, maybe some thyme.... Its like they just decided to mix their whole fucking spice cabinet together and make it a thing.

Attached: F_for_speckled_chickun.jpg (3665x2521, 2.56M)

That's Creole, dummy.

cajun comes from acadian ( ah-cad-jieng - colonial french pronunciation) after they moved to the south after the british genocided them off their land for refusing to be good british subjects. why live in english america when the louisiana purchase hadnt happened yet?

t. tenth generation acadian

Trips of truth

behold the genocide on the part of the perfidious anglo and the creation of truly american cooking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Acadians

It’s French people that settled in New Orleans. It was French Colony b4 Louisiana purchase

Thems sum mudbugs boy

munch on my balls

Attached: Boudin Balls.jpg (1200x1200, 82.84K)

french taught natives and niggers how to make stuff taste good and now natives and niggers think they invented cooking

Cajun food is the best in the US. It's seasoned righteously and puts all other food to shame in the US. Deal with it. Gumbo, crawfish, etoufe, catfish couvillion (not faggot courtbouillon), meatball stew, rice and gravy (pork dish made with gravy from meat), boudin, cracklins, etc.

Cajun French are descendants of Acadian French who were exiled by the British from Canada back in the 1700s. The culture thrived for over 200 years. The Cajun French language is the vernacular of 1700s French language.

Within the last 60 years, the culture has died out. Especially with the death of the language. The only remnants of the culture left are the food and last names.

Creole is dirty mutt nigger in New Orleans.

337 reporting in. Any cajun baws here?

Mud bugs and sea bugs? WITH CAJUN SEASONING?
Delicious

dont knock it til you try it bros

>what with cajun fud
mother fucker it's easy as shit to cook you're just dumb

Cajun is a bastardization of "Acadien".

What you now call "Canada" was once a French colony.
What are now Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island was the province of Acadia , ("L'Acadie" in French).

France lost the colony to Britain in the 1750's after what Euros call the "Seven Years' War" and known in the Americas as the "French and Indian War".

If the French inhabitants of Acadia weren't willing to swear fealty to the Krautish King of Britain, (even to the point of fighting against other Frenchmen), they were expelled from their homeland.

By deliberate policy, The Bongs split up families and sent some to what would become the USA, some to Haiti,band some to France.

Those that made it to the still-French colony if Louisiana became shortened to "Cajuns".

What your pic is is a "Crawfish Boil". Think of crawfish as miniature finger length freshwater lobsters and shrimp,(prawns).

Hope you like cayenne pepper, onions and red and green peppers. The food is spicy.

Generally, you will eat a kilo or two of crawfish and shrimp and down it with sufficient ice-cold pilsner beer.
(There's considerable German immigration into Louisiana).

This

Niggers make fried chicken and cornbread then everyone loses their mind.