China is the peak of human civiliza

China is the peak of human civiliza

youtu.be/1aL7NyEPMPc

Attached: maxresdefault-4_936911_20200204152156.jpg (1000x563, 98.47K)

How credible is this China expert?

Shut the fuck up incel neet.

this is pure cope
>"here is how china can go to hell"
got a newsflash for you zog faggot. china will not go to hell. not in 2001, not in 2011, not in 2016 and not in 2022
the west or the us will go to hell long before china goes to hell, that is for certain

He's a fucking grifter extraordinaire, he used to make videos simping for China then after the 2016 narrative shift he started making videos about collapsing buildings etc.

Jews already prepare to switch the host.

almost like people can change their opinions after learning more about a topic or something haha

What I'm saying is, is that he is a grifter. If the sentiment on China would shift again he would start making videos praising China again.

Have been preparing since at least the 50's
No idea why they couldn't just not kill the current host. Seems easier.

Are things you are certain about ever wrong?

Amazing how so many people suddenly started to "research" alot about China around 2019 or so, and all arrived at the same conclusion, and amazing how that same conclusion happens to be the same narrative pushed by western media.

Attached: 300 million.png (1042x937, 849.15K)

its so satisfying to see all those chink shill faggs paddling back
lmao

Attached: 144287873838.jpg (1374x717, 147.58K)

t.alberto barbossa

>china is... le good
ok chang

Attached: 1641812906671.jpg (227x222, 6.7K)

tell me you're a 2016 tourist without telling me you're a 2016 tourist

Surprisingly rarely.

Somebody dump flooding subway videos

buy an ad you ugly balding faggot. no one cares about your shit youtube channel

Serpentza and c-milk put themselves in a corner where they can't escape so instead they double down. So now they have to drive through rich American neighborhoods thinking they're so free and how great America is.

In contrast, they used to travel all around poor rural China never having to worry about getting robbed or shot at but can they go to a ghetto in America and ask a random nigger some questions? Of course they never show you that.

seethe chang

you've done a pretty good job so far, do you want a medal?
if you melt it down for scrap like most of you balkanniggers do it might cover your living costs for a month

>Surprisingly

Do you not mean unsuprisingly? If you were rarely wrong, then it would be no surprise at all.

I'm often surprised at how often I am right. It's not normal.

kek this
All their videos were
>today we will say something positive about china
>*proceeds with 20 minutes of taking a fat steamy dump on china*

Imagine being anglo and trying to do flag based bants

Attached: skynews-rashford-mural_5446355.jpg (768x432, 95K)

It's not normal that your rarely wrong and yet it's also normal that you are rarely wrong. I think I'm beginning to get a clearer picture now.

How many genders does Serpentza acknowledge?