Happening! New generation jet just got leaked

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44057/mysterious-aircraft-spotted-at-area-51-in-unprecedented-satellite-image

Attached: Mystery-Plane-Area-51-hangar.jpg (1920x1080, 250.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/breaking-news/2020/09/15/the-us-air-force-has-built-and-flown-a-mysterious-full-scale-prototype-of-its-future-fighter-jet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America has Xen technology?

Attached: latest.jpg (378x311, 69.75K)

Come on, you can't just suddenly develop a jet like that...

Attached: 1627149445247.png (679x480, 224.34K)

it counts as an unmanned plane if the plane is an alien

its the xen alien ship
ayylmaos coming soon

Attached: ayylmao glowie soyfaces.jpg (659x465, 16.77K)

That's from video game.

If it uses jet engines, it's a meme airplane. If it's visible during the day, they obviously don't care enough about secrecy for it.

>leaked
Jesus christ how the hell are these motherfuckers getting live satellite video

Trips of truth. They’ve been working on it for years.
defensenews.com/breaking-news/2020/09/15/the-us-air-force-has-built-and-flown-a-mysterious-full-scale-prototype-of-its-future-fighter-jet/
>The U.S. Air Force has secretly designed, built and flown at least one prototype of its enigmatic next-generation fighter jet, the service’s top acquisition official confirmed to Defense News on Sept. 14.

What's the weird cube around it?

Also this is almost definitely on purpose. They will know exactly when the satellites come round. Either it's a joke or some kind of flex aimed at the Russians.

more worried about the shapeshifting technology of the building

It's north of the warehouse at the bend. Zoom in.

>casually leaves top secret aircraft out with nothing else around it

yeah, they did this on purpose

Looks like a target for bombing practice

First picture of NGAD?

STAPH

Look closer. The cube isn't under it. It's around/ on top of it. Looks like a glass prison even.

Only thing happening at groom lake is P&W f119 new engine testing for the f35. I know this because I work for Raytheon and we have the entire complex booked for six months. It's not really military anymore.

When will air craft stop being manned by pilots?

We call it Sentinal and it's passed carrier trials. Boeing as another one x45 but it's a few years behind us. Airframe made up of carbon fibre composite capable of 100g

Attached: sentinal.jpg (800x488, 179.59K)

>What's the weird cube around it?
the hanger, retard. this is a penetrating radar image.

Look closer

Literally some sort of movable cover with a plane graphic on it

Why is everyone freaking out about the strange glass-looking structure over the jet and not the jet itself?

Or I guess just clear housing to obscure the shape

Could the whole thing be a giant balloon?

I've never seen a glass box over an aircraft before