Vaush is a retarded cunt

I've never seen someone try and draw straws so hard, how the actual fuck does this man child stay alive.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-03-09-40-10-782_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x852, 127.69K)

The only thing I know about Vowsh is that I always find lots of pic of him on Any Forums
Why are you so fascinated with him?

>Most Canadian think they suck
Immediate appeal to mob mentality. Also, it's strange how he allows so many "hate symbols" in his chat.

He is one of the biggest leftist online names (who’s bigger? The roach?). We have to know our enemy.
Btw what happened to the chapotraphouse trannies? Stopped hearing about them
Vaush is a glowie pedo btw

Did you see the clip of him debating an even dumber leftard from a couple weeks ago where he brought up the fact that Jews disproportionately controlled banks in the Weimar Republic?
Literally as soon as he said that the other guy says extremely quickly “AlrightVaushWe’reDoneHere” and hangs up. Kek

>Muh Hate Groups!
Between this and the literal false flags, The Boy Cried Wolf too many times.
> Soon.

What point did he try to make? Isn't that the scary antisemitic hatespeech that only nazis use?

The truckers "vaccine" protest is a proxy for general reactionary chud politics. you're not fooling anyone

if you watch twitch in any capacity you are a mentally ill retard

Attached: 1636264232145.png (1080x563, 218.24K)

Vaush, young Turks, destiny, etc are propped up by NGO funding that keeps them front and center on platforms like YouTube. They aren’t organic. They are literal straw men put up to create a fake consensus on social media.

>Did you see the clip of him
no.

stop watching this shit you gay retard

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Vaush: ~350k subscribers
Jimmy Dore: ~1million subscribers
TYT: ~5million subscribers

He's pretty much a nobody.
There are a lot of ASMR channels with a bigger audience kek.

I don’t watch Vaush. Someone else was talking about it, you gay retard.
The guy who was not Vaush was saying “violent revolution is justified if you’re being oppressed” and Vaush made the argument that by his logic the Nazis were justified since they saw themselves as being oppressed by Jews. The other guy stutters and says “b-b-but THEY were wrong! They WEREN’T oppressed by Jews! They had no basis for that!” And Vaush brought up the Jewish bankers.

all my gen x friends kids watch and parrot his shit

I like Jimmy Dore because at least he’s honest, but I disagree with a lot of his political views. But if he’s honest, we can find common ground. It’s deluded leftists who are a problem and you can’t even talk too.

Well they're not going to be very popular at school.

whats jabba the hut doing in the backround?

Russel Brand is another one.
He's aware of the current corruptions and happy to point them out, but he's still a utopian hippy.

At the rate Russell Brands going he's two weeks away from naming the Jew.

dios mio

Attached: vaush.jpg (1080x615, 48.73K)

he's just a shill for neoliberal feds