KIKE PROFESSOR AT SUNY FREDONIA OPENLY PROMOTES CHILD MOLESTATION

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1488675032985268228

Attached: 2345sdfg3245sd.png (746x671, 305.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1488723436750786560
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've known about this guy for a while, he has a lot of jewish essays published. Really interesting stuff...

Attached: jewish intellect.jpg (1262x657, 272.25K)

Checked

his book on amazon

Attached: 1236587632784.png (1481x900, 679.09K)

How the shit can kike pedos get a professorship when I can't even get a postdoc?
Fuck this gay earth.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHILD MOLESTATION. YOU ARE ANTISEMITIC, GOY!

Attached: 164329987289.png (493x487, 414.99K)

Boomer kikes sponging off guaranteed federal student loans to publish this type of shit all while putting the next generation in unrepayable debt. It's the American way!

It's very odd how nobody just shoots these (((people))) in the fucking head.

Attached: 192378563225.png (734x670, 315.96K)

My God.
twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1488723436750786560

And? He's correct.

Is anyone going to do anything about it? Nope.

Gross

Cute and funny

Just admit you are spiritually jewish already

Just like all of our ancestors then, huh?

Hope your ISP provides your home address to authorities, buddy

This guy is one of those debatebros who thinks it is ok to justify anything as long as you "use logic."

You have to be 18 to post here, retard

>push to get him fired
>his colleagues back him with their full support in lockstep
>they step out and name themselves
do it

To be fair, he does have a point that a consensual relationship of physical intimacy is not inherently morally wrong. It is only wrong if there is harm as a consequence of it.

Enjoy your no-knock raid. I hope cops blow your head off you child raping piece of shit.

Unironically, this kike and anyone who defends him should be added to any local RWDS list.

Did some say Jewish pedophile, lemme get my woodchipper ready!

Attached: 1626107660501.png (665x1188, 754.15K)

doubleposting wignat.

>Oh so he means the arbitrary 18…
>12 years old. huh…
>”In some cultures a grandmother will give fellatio to a 1 year old to stop it from crying, so we should really discuss”

Attached: 97CB1E85-D305-4F02-B03D-F4212D786C9A.jpg (600x371, 27.96K)

>Cute and funny
How is Pedophilia supposed to be 'Cute and Funny' are yourself a nonce too?!

>>”In some cultures a grandmother will give fellatio to a 1 year old to stop it from crying
If there is no harm caused by this, what's the problem? Obviously if there are some harmful consequences to it then it's bad.

How many guns do americans have again?
Doesn't matter! Nobody will do shit.
Because nobody will do shit, the pedo kikes don't fear you and they will keep going and going as they have been for decades.

They're not even wignats at this point. They're abject feminists. None of these reactions are normal except to very distinctively programmed people from recent generations. None of their 'muh great ancestors' thought like this about the prospect of men and girls under the magical-lawbook-age.

I mean I’m more lefty than right so this comment applies to idiots on any side of the isle… but why in the ever loving fuck would you go online, make a fucking video interview, and make a comment that is 99% likely to annihilate your entire reputation among your students, coworkers, or place of business and think it’s not going to destabilize your entire life. Even if he meant it as part of a broader speech, which I doubt, the guy just ended his own career. And he must have known that when he was saying it but man, he just kept on talking.

And people do this every fucking day. They see other people doing every day. And they’re too dumb to realize that they’ll get the same result.

Opening sexual consent to minors, babies, based on what subhumans do in jungles. Great idea, user.

Oh shit, so he wasn’t doubling down, he was like quadrupling down.

FBI is absolutely compromised and controlled by pedos otherwise this guy would be vanned immediately in a sane world.

You're missing the point, why is what the jungle people do a bad thing?

2 out of 8 are based. 25% accuracy