Why do women tell men to "check your privilege" when they are unable to see their own?

Why do women tell men to "check your privilege" when they are unable to see their own?

Attached: 1643655869823.webm (576x1024, 1.17M)

It is never about reason with these people

why are you watching skanks on tiktok for?

what does having a gf feel like? I want to die everyday.

Attached: 1643841930730.jpg (573x673, 225.15K)

Like a talking cum rag that won't shut up.

Because they're unable to see their own. Why do you faggots write questions with the answer in it?

I'd imagine you'd have to be the most Chad imaginable to date her, because dudes probably approach her 24/7

take everything you are feeling right now, and then add in someone constantly nagging in your ear, shit testing you, being over emotional and expecting you to carry their weight around, and the longer you are together the less physically intimate you get.

Women with huge tits are usually trash in bed.

A lot like how you feel right now but there's someone who won't shut up about something you already heard a thousand times.

This is her "Chad" bf

Attached: 4635435432.jpg (1080x1349, 211.33K)

i mean shes got some milk truck tier knockers that have their own center of gravity and pull my face in, but shes not even that hot otherwise. and shes a race mixer...

Imagine getting your jawline mogged by your own gf.

Her face is like 5/10 at best and those tits will be below her waist by 40.

Well damn, if that is what it takes, we might as well put in the effort and get out there and get our dream girls.

Ugly.

kek

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

most these days use the threat of leaving to fuck with your head.
Get red pilled on dating but dont go crazy with it.

Get yourself in amazing shape and your life together. Put yourself into a position where a woman leaving wont phase you

otherwise you turn weak, and they hit that button constantly like a retarded child

Don't listen to the the doom posters. Having a woman you love and have trained to submit to your will is probably the greatest feeling a man can know. I've heard killing someone you really hate is better but I've never ghosted anyone so can't confirm. Having a shit day and coming home to cuddles and pussy is top notch user. Try reading Book of Pook if you are turbo-virgin or wizard status. I was 28 and obese as fuck but that little .pdf changed my life. Good luck user.

Fuck niggers
Fuck kykes
Fuck trannies
Fuck jannies

Attached: 1643399011229.jpg (500x488, 36.93K)

She literally looks like a man.

Mog

Attached: 363543543.jpg (1080x1080, 180.33K)

>check your privilege
if that's not met with immediate laughter and a statement to get fucked, you're a cuck

who cares. she hit the wall at the speed of light and still thinks she's in her prime

Attached: 1643294037088.png (812x1066, 1.76M)

what a faggy thing to say, memeflaggot. she looks like she'd be a fun fuck from 18-27

>saggy tits
why do women flaunt this?

Attached: aheHD0J.png (1048x918, 769.26K)

Damn those are some saggy tits

there is

Attached: another.jpg (800x533, 109.39K)

Women naturally obey the highest alpha authority, the one who makes them feel secure. Women have abandoned men after men were diminished in the media, commerce, and government.

>Why do women tell men to "check your privilege" when they are unable to see their own?
See, that's the problem with high IQ men, they don't understand that women live in antoher realm where logic hass no meaning and a hole is to be filled with loads of cum from a diversity of men
Get your dick out and start fucking these hoez

Yeah but they are nice to look at during missionary position

The ironic part is that female privilege means men aren't willing to call women out. That's why anti-feminism is so common in anonymous spaces but not in public. IRL men have to pretend that male privilege is a thing, because if they complain about female privilege they're looked down on as the lowest of betas.

Attached: Male Privileges.png (400x1200, 86.02K)

I wanna call you a dysgenic fucking dead end, but I know handsome, socially crippled guys tho. FYI, totally unnecessary info about me, when I was 16, I dated a 41 y.o. redhead with freckle covered big tits with pierced nipples -- I fucking love Orange County.

Huh? Shes built like a middle aged mother of 3. Why would anyone be afraid to approach her? She would be invisible at any beach with fit women.

It's great until you get to know each other.

If you ever get to interact with a woman after she has been cut off from all social media/internet for over a week (ie power outage, travel etc). The results are shocking. Drastic change in behavior.

Attached: alex jones.gif (498x278, 2.6M)