How does one reverse groupthink?

How do you wash out brainwashing?

picrel is very related, and I know fsck back off to pleddit yada yada

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-02 23-34-58.png (1011x621, 115.28K)

just create another account, nigger

Never would have thought of it without you, tnx pablo

Remove the source, and the brain washing stops. Simple yet difficult. Saged

I'm addicted to infuration at this point

you get banned because you are being way too straight ( that sounded weird )... just type something like
"I don't know what to believe anymore I have these sources [place sources here] and they say vaccine does not help, but I have these sources here [place sources here] and say vaccine does help, whom should I believe? PLEASE HELP ME I'M CRYING"

you see, you just subverted stupid redditors without infringing in their gay ass posting rules... be smart nigger, Napoleon is frowning upon you

True that, but when I started using that website a long time ago I felt like I could just comment in good faith en passant, now it feels like every comment has to be strategized like the battle of Iena or something

You wont change anyone minds one there, they crave the updoots. same think gives them updoots, thus makes them feel valid, thus they dive deeper into the abyss. You can present them 100% facts, but if it doesn't align with their views, they will simply argue with you in circles. Post your piece and leave, dont reply to anyone that replies to your comments, YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR VIEWS, only way they will have their views changed is if they become forcibly unplugged, and have to face life alone.

Attached: Dont_Play.png (500x324, 120.58K)

Please *do* some self care

Ellen Pao reads your posts and knows you come from here.
Be smart
Be subtle
achive karma
and spread your ideas
just like Jesus of Nazareth but with internet and a chink platform
good luck, I have to take care of some tickets and my child is crying because I'm not playing with him

Pao was booted ages ago, Pablo

But if we can't change their most retarded views isn't everything kind of fucked? Surely there's a majority of people whose mind just really isn't made up / are just not following anymore? If we admit there's a war on, what's the point if not changing views?

>another Plebbit thread
>another crying zoomer complaining ahout being banned by trannies

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Bad guess on all fronts, perfidious bong

what was the user name?

what was your username? as for washing out brainwashing, you can't do it online. people will seek it out when the realize the world doesn't make sense. they may have a friend or someone they respect make them question their beliefs, but some user on a website isn't going to do it. people go to their echo chambers, especially online.

namefagIsTaken, you can look at it it doesn't say much about me other than I'm French

didn't care about doxxing you. just curious what would be considered offensive.

sure, but I do care about doxxing myself

You ever see the Movie "They Live".
You have to infiltrate the Alien hideout and takeout the Satellite communications.

anyway, I'm not posting outlandish shit, I find at this point that on some subreddits I'm just looking at comments with spite, and comment back when I'm really triggered, it's probably not very healthy but what can you do

Reverse Group Think with Operation Black Rake.