Protesting covid mandates = nazism/fascism

>protesting covid mandates = nazism/fascism
Whats the fucking obsession?

Attached: 5640EFCF-6192-4A33-8C19-491C71FFD300.jpg (1242x1443, 1M)

>nazi not shitheads, welcome
???

A nazi is anyone who challenges jewish control

They really are that stupid...

Nazis aren't real. I'm wondering if they ever existed. I think it was just a German Nationalist group that called out the jews and the jews flipped out and started a war over it and then manufactured a story about it in post.

>breaks your window
nothing personal

Attached: 808c3ad0-abb2-4363-af4e-67508cdca7f9.jpg (1200x630, 77.9K)

checked

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

hitler will live rent free in these peoples minds for eternity, he truly has become immortal

This

The real question is what do we do about the endless slide of intelligence. Kids are dumber now than ever and it's a sad sight.

As a former anti vaxxer who had Covid I have learned that this is not a virus to take lightly. It destroyed my lungs and made me very sick! And because of this we as Americans need to implement a mask and vaccine mandate for all! It will save millions of lives!

It's not intended to make sense. It's purely rage driven.

Hitler and Jesus are probably the two most internationally recognized names.

imagine spending years accumulating "good optics" and being terrified of being called a racist.

Then the media declares you a fascist for protesting mandatory injections and tracking

Attached: 1643819765129-pol.jpg (737x727, 149.6K)

CHECKED

I say we encourage them to keep it going. Less competition for us.

yeah it killed me three times over, exploded my lungs, and grew me an inverse vagine on my arse.
be careful out there, and 'member to get boosted.

As a former anti vaxxer who is still an anti vaxxer, I got covid and lost all my bones. Safe effective treatment with ivermectin grew my bones back. My friend took the vax and it did not grow any bones. In fact his bones were replaced with regular, common meat.

If these people were actually what they think there sign is they would go in their house gun the males down rape the women then shoot them. They would then proceed to look for anything of value in the home and proceed to the next. People are braindead and the sign wouldn't protect them.

Every western government after WW2 became an antifa government. Germany got de-nazified, though horrific social and political engineering, and that process got applied to other nations, or they applied it to themselves, as well. The Right died and they let everything run ever Left, despite much of modern society being shaped by fascist policies. I think commies got away with their bullshit, despite it being much the same and even worse because they at least pretended to a high minded transcendent humanistic ideal for all, versus strong nationhood, strong people, anti-capitalism pseudo-totalitarian (though nazis went full totalitarian and adopted a lot of tactics from the bolsheviks that were infesting their party and nation.)

No one knows the distinction between "fascist" regimes, there is no definition for "fascist" when people use it, "Nazi" is a term for attacking the "other" when its useful. Its becoming a pet peeve of mine with how much I'm seeing it recently.

Nazism is a tool used by the jewish elites to shut down non elite/working class opinions.
That is why nazis and holohoax is center piece of western political discourse

Werner von braun would always be welcome at my home. Dr. porsche to.

Well done Chang, I like the way you think.

Here, have a pic...

Attached: ready-2-go.jpg (650x513, 111.83K)

Attached: 1520139478837.gif (319x144, 950.13K)

>A nazi is anyone who challenges jewish control
This

Hi Chang

They would have done better putting up ye ol' "Everyone I disagree with is Hitler" meme. More succinct point of who THEY themselves are.

Truck drivers are now nazis? If they weren't before they will be now. Leftists are literally retarded by black pilling everyone to the right wing.

Attached: 1635276611002.jpg (605x404, 51.54K)

Let these fuckin retards starve to death, I swear to god, for once show them that their cotton filled world is so fuckin fragile that a bunch of guys and Gals can crush it. We fuckin know what kind of people live there.

Based bug

You had 2 years to lose weight, you fucking fatass.

Has anyone from reddit explained how these folks are Nazis? I've watched like 100 hours of live streams and I haven't seen anything even remotely Nazi

Redditors deserve the gulags they will inevitably create

they dont even know why they disagree and have to lie in order to justify their opposition

Attached: 1643483464473.png (1076x1340, 671.1K)

We live in a seriously retarded world now when large numbers of people can be called by dogwhistles to do their trick.
It's ogre.

turns out fascists were always on the good side of history

Attached: 1642986847911.jpg (266x190, 8.98K)

fifth post best post

can't wait for the soon-to-arrive day where we can start using the phrase "fascist freedom fighters" completely unironically

Attached: 1643668789462.jpg (320x401, 43.75K)

That's literally what a nazi is nigger

100% a sodimite lives there.

Should throw a brick through the window.

They are just npcs.
"Nazi" is the go-to insult for anyone who rejects the narrative

You can be sure a jew lives in that apartment.

I live in an old house that was renovated into three separate apartments. The gay mid-20s woman that lives with her dog and cat on the 3rd floor has all kinds of leftists and other signs visible through the windows. Back over the summer, a neighbor threw a rock through the largest window. Right at the rainbow flag.
The landlord, who was based in this instance, made her pay for the damages. Either pay for the replacement window or move out. He had warned her countless times of no flags or signs present in windows. Especially those that could draw ire from people.
Yet, she wouldn't listen.

Attached: images (88).jpg (514x596, 46.37K)

Literally just a name the left throws out there. Like Trudeau blasting everyone he disagrees with a "nazi, misogynist, racist, sexist, etc." These words have lost all meaning because of the retards on the left screeching them non-stop inappropriately.

Redditors need to be hung

Nazis ended "health" mandates and dared to challenge the Zionist banker's destructive control over the entire world, and put the boot down on the perversions like the prostitution rackets, the tranny body mutilation going on and all the other degradations being wrought on German people of the era.
the number on the calendars have changed but it's pretty much back to the way it was back then. (except with a LOT more niggers.)