Should i behead my neighbor bitch?

Nobody is at home at the floor, just me and my annoying, race mixing, german trash whore neighbor.

I could just knock at her door and pepperspray that worthless slut. Beat or stabb her to death. However if she's dead i will cut her head off. Saw all that ISIS videos back then and always wanted to try it myself.

I got some overall like in American Psyscho. Will burn my clothes and all evidence later. I am watching Medical Detectives since 20 years so i am confident to get away with murder.

What you think?

Attached: 185-1857296_mad-pepe-png-angry-pepe-transparent.png (439x368, 30.08K)

LARP
But if you wanted to an hero, why waste your one shot on someone worthless and not target admins on the mc server?

No. I advise you take care of yourself and watch what you say online, user. This is clearly a joke right hint: agree with me.

Dumb are frog poster won't do shit. You're missing your daily 'should I kill myself' thread

Poleizi inbound in 3...2..

This. Op is retard

Listen OP, listen

Attached: EE7D276A-80D2-4E52-A58F-F8A4AB088795.png (720x719, 1.09M)

Go back to turkey

Are you the kraut with the unironic torture chamber in your flat?

Anzeige ist raus

Obviously this is the plot of a novel you are writing
Rite user?

Do it faggot.

Please yes. Ill join soon brother, have same disgusting problem.

Let me guess, you asked her out and she turned you down.

My butt itches.

Replace her door with an air tight wooden door, use delousing chemicals to kill her, burn body in seconds, and have the bones instantly vanish. Enjoy your soap and lampshades.

Stick with the classics.

Hausdurchsuchung morgen früh

Attached: 1467671316152s1.jpg (213x250, 8.8K)

Nice larp, Hans.

Does she deserve to die? Yes. Is she worth possibly going to prison for? I'll let you decide that.

There could be cameras.

Because we dont want to make the world better for the normies by taking out the mc server admins.
I hope they enslave you.

What kills me is that these bitches become single mothers to the most lowlife trash then go on welfare: cucking me out of a spouse and a family while making me pay for the mutt children via my 51% income and 21 VAT taxes.
These bitches are always the most smug cunts in existence too.

We need artificial wombs.

Reminder to all glowies in this thread that this site is for satire only.