Should these be legal? Amsterdam banned them in 2008 cause some retard died in a car crash from it or something...

should these be legal? Amsterdam banned them in 2008 cause some retard died in a car crash from it or something. would this reduce mental trauma in some people and prevent recidivism?

Attached: ggde.jpg (259x194, 11.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/psychedelics-and-elites
scottlocklin.wordpress.com/2021/01/17/psychedelics-are-a-waste-of-life/
huxley.net/index.html
hedweb.com/abolitionist-project/index.html
ar51.ca/
theindoleshop.com/product-category/tryptamines/
lizardlabs.eu/retailers/
youtube.com/watch?v=vJG8swAQYwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>should these be legal?
No. Normies and psychedelics don't mix. If you're so afraid of breaking le law, you're a normie and should stick to alcohol and corporate entertainment.

>would this reduce mental trauma in some people and prevent recidivism?
Depends on a thousand individual circumstances.

>should a mild deprogramming agent be legal
Of course not. By what logic does it make sense to create a society that applies most of its resources to programming children (and adults) to perpetuate that society but to also not try to prevent all those years of effort from being subverted in 6 hours?

>being this deeply delusional

>being this cryptically retarded

Out of millions of normies that take shrooms every year, how many become "deprogrammed"? Most of them just become delusional and narcissistic like you.

>Most of them just become delusional and narcissistic like you.

I accept your full concession. Almost no one becomes "deprogrammed" from shrooms.

aren't all forms of medicine a form of deprogramming from your true self? I mean there is serious evidence that some psychedelics can help cancer patients and people with trauma. If it was up to me I would like to see these legalized in the west coast states and Nevada while keeping it illegal in other states to have more freedom of decisions to be honest with you

>I accept your full concession.
Mantra of the narcissistic psychopath.

LOL. Notice how you're forced to ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of people who take shrooms don't become "deprogrammed" and resort to low-IQ normie rhetoric. You are a programmed corporate drone if there ever was one.

>all forms of medicine a form of deprogramming from your true self
Not talking from the perspective of "true self" (if that even exists) but from the perspective of a legal system. I don't have a problem with mushrooms, I'm explaining my impression of the social logic. All the SSRI shit being pushed on to children is clearly more damaging and addictive than psilocybin but it promotes social cohesion and conformity (and pharma profit) so it makes sense from a legal perspective to push the former while banning the latter.

>LOL.

>i'm d-d-deprogrammed
>regurgitates normie drug forum talking points word-for-word
>unable to address any counter-arguments to his claims
Normalniggers should be punished heavily for drug use.

I mean they do have a point, psychedelics can give you quite serious trauma. 14 is usually the age people start drinking and smoking weed and doing drugs.
I mean this whole drug scene shit is totally cringe anyways.
Anyways taking psychedelics can go south quite easily, especially if you are on insane doses and it can have life-long consequences. But i guess it's hard to create a good deterrent, stories from experienced druggies are probably the best deterrent.

>normie drug forum talking points
Tell me more about this.

How do you know we live in a city and you aren't just tripping on shrooms?

How do I know who(?) lives in a city

>subverted in 6 hours
stop basing your perception of the real world on fiction

Everyone's perception is based on fiction. Even a slave wanting to be free is based on a fiction of what constitutes freedom.

>Tell me more about this.
This is the sort of stupid shit SWIM has seen tards say on DMT Nexus and Bluelight. Just stop. It's laughable. You're a part of a dumb subculture and you're regurgitating its dumb opinions.

>SWIM has seen tards say on DMT Nexus and Bluelight
Tell me more about your subculture.

>your subculture
Retard, you're the one regurgitating their talking points, aren't you?

What you wrote sounds like a mixed tape of late 20th century house music I've never heard of. Can you dejargonize what you're trying to say?

4-AcO-DMT is still legal in many countries, can be ordered off the clearnet, and is virtually identical to shrooms.

Attached: 4-AcO-DMT.png (1689x1592, 7.16K)

>the masses need to be braindead NPCs in order for society to continue existing
Retard, society is going to collapse no matter what. People are as brainwashed as ever, and society is still going to hell.

Attached: IQ decline.jpg (634x414, 42.69K)

Whether that's true or not has no bearing on the what the best legal system would do to prolong society.

yes, of course
government shill, you are expiring. government is no longer daddy.

isgp-studies.com/psychedelics-and-elites
scottlocklin.wordpress.com/2021/01/17/psychedelics-are-a-waste-of-life/

Controlled, not illegal. Good advice should be offered to use them responsibly. Too many "dudebros" in psychedelic culture who treat these drugs like shots they do at a house party.

Who are you to control people on their territory? daddy? self appointed? or by your mom?

>Amsterdam banned them in 2008 cause some retard died in a car crash from it or something.
Technically, but not really. You can buy psylocibin truffles instead.

Absolutely. They helped me over some great trauma and gave me many insights and ideas which I have implemented to the benefit of myself and others. The ethnobotanical psychologist.

>You're a part of a dumb subculture and you're regurgitating its dumb opinions.

Irony.

Attached: citations.jpg (750x725, 33.37K)

How can you be free if you have no cognitive liberty?
Banning drugs is literally like censoring the mind.

>t. seething normalniggers
Is this what "deprogramming" looks like?

>Banning drugs is literally like censoring the mind.
Why? Are you incapable of forming your own thoughts without being drugged?

Attached: 3523432.jpg (500x565, 29.26K)

The programming never worked on me.
Irrelevant. What state of mind I prefer over some other is none of your business and neither is the way I achieve it.
It's censorship on the very human experience, plain and simple. In some ways worse than banning books even, because it's a restriction on something much more fundamental.

>The programming never worked on me.
Then why do you sound like a normaldrone still operating on default factory settings?

>Irrelevant.
No, it's very relevant. You just told me that unless you're drugged, your liberty to think is somehow hampered. I just want to know why you feel like you're incapable of thinking freely without being drugged.

dilate

>Then why do you sound like a normaldrone still operating on default factory settings?
You're the one repeating government propaganda, bro. It's the law, even.
>No, it's very relevant. You just told me that unless you're drugged, your liberty to think is somehow hampered. I just want to know why you feel like you're incapable of thinking freely without being drugged.
Where the fuck did I say that? Stop hallucinating.
I said no one else has the right to decide my state of mind for me.

Shrooms are great. Had a bunch of fun with them in my early 20's. Had a buddy that lived in middle of no where central FL that had cows. We would all get together, have a bonfire and drink a tea made of shrooms and trip our asses off in the woods.

100% should be legal.

Attached: 20211227_135016.jpg (4116x3902, 2.07M)

>just want to know why you feel like you're incapable of thinking freely without being drugged.
I want you to become gay or like the flavor of fish cheeks.

it should be so easy for you since you have total control over your mind right? Im sure every night you lucid dream whatever you choose, and that youre 100% in control of your mind at all times. not

>You just told me that unless you're drugged, your liberty to think is somehow hampered.
You can't induce a psychedelic experience by "thinking". The goal is not to "think freely" but to alter your perception. Stop acting like the only drugs there are are nootropics.

Attached: phkl.jpg (1853x2185, 1.15M)

>You're the one repeating government propaganda
You're hallucinating again.

>You can't induce a psychedelic experience by "thinking". The goal is not to "think freely"
Oh, so the goal is not to "think freely"? But the other normaldrone from your crew just told me that having to grow your own shrooms is an affront against le heckin' socially established, government-enforced mental construct of "liberty of thought". He's clearly very "deprogrammed", regurgitating standardized normie spooks.

Attached: 1457876565765.gif (480x360, 3.45M)

Can you try to create some sort of concise argument instead of just sperging out and making a million assumptions?

Nigger, you are a mindless drone, and you will stay that way no matter how many times you ingest drugs. There is literally nothing stopping you, or anyone, from getting their hands of psychs except purely mental slavery to social conventions. You can literally buy spore prints on the clearnet, legally, and grow your own. You don't consider this option because Walmart doesn't sell them and Big Daddy told you it's wrong. You literally only think this topic is anything but a red herring because you need Walmart to sell a thing and society to support your habits before you feel they are legitimate.

See . If you think the legality of psychedelics is somehow a problem, or spout something about youir imaginary "freedoms" and "rights", you are by definition a heavily programmed normalnigger.

You do realize that in many countries the possession of psylocin, its esters and salts, as well as plants that contain them are just as illegal?
How is "just don't follow the law" a response to "it should not be illegal"?

You will never be a Floridaman and will never outgator me.

Attached: 20211222_123054.jpg (4258x3085, 2.18M)

>b-b-b-but it's illegal!!
Thanks for demonstrating my point so nicely.

>How is "just don't follow the law" a response to "it should not be illegal"?
Feeding psychedelics to the mentally enslaved only makes them more narcissistic and deluded. I made the mistake of trying to fix normaldrones using psychedelics multiple times and it just doesn't work. Being able to get your hands on "illegal" things, when it involves practically no risk, and can be done in 15 minutes without even getting off your chair, is a basic filter that should remain. If you're so mentally blocked by social conventions, you should stick to social conventions.

Attached: 3524453.jpg (600x315, 21.14K)

Bring it.

Attached: 1457876565766.png (1154x1550, 3.64M)

You're literally arguing for something to be illegal just because? I dont get it, if anything youre arguing for legalizing it, if its apparently so easy to find and acquire.

Idk maybe youre a neet, but as for the rest of us we pay taxes and contribute to society. Being unable to regulate the production safety and distribution of drugs is worse than having a legal market. Furthermore there is no need for there to be any criminal action against anyone for having or doing magic mushrooms. Its a victimless crime and its a waste of money and whenever charges for it do come up, its a waste of tax payer money and resources. Cops and DAs have better things to do than care about drug addicts.

Ok I kneel.

Anyway do shrooms kids it is fun and harmless.

Attached: 20210902_094909.jpg (3214x2487, 1.83M)

>You're literally arguing for something to be illegal just because?
I'm not arguing for anything. I'm just telling you why nobody rational is particularly concerned about it being "illegal". The only barrier is a mental one; getting your hands on magic mushrooms is as easy as getting your hands on a mushroom pizza.

>but as for the rest of us we pay taxes and contribute to society. Being unable to regulate the production safety and distribution of drugs is worse than having a legal market blah blah blah
Holy normalnigger drone rhetoric...

I turned 41 Friday, I miss magic mushrooms. Been around 20 years since I had them. Need to checkout how to get them now. I need a good escape from reality for a night.

Attached: 20220130_083955.jpg (4064x4324, 2.55M)

>i pay le heckin' taxes the society uses them to hire thugs to harass me!!
Well, maybe you should stop doing that? Just kidding. Vote for the green candidate instead of the blue or red one and everything will be fixed next election cycle. Congratulations, you broke out of the system, all thanks to shrooms.

Your stance: Literally written in law.
My stance: Could get me jail time.
>government-enforced mental construct of "liberty of thought"
I said *cognitive* liberty, which includes more than formal thought. In fact, you're totally missing the point.
Second, how is censoring subjective experiences *enforcing* any freedom? It's denying you the ability to choose yourself. It's the exact opposite.
Same as your warped perception about what is and isn't a normalfag opinion. What I'm saying is fringe even among most regular or former drug users.
I didn't say anything about thinking at all. That's a straw man you brought in.
In fact, most psychoactive drugs and especially so psychedelics are first and foremost about *feeling* something. Usually that leads to thinking, but it's a consequence of the experience and not directly induced by the drug.
>no risk
Faggot, I've grown kilos of weed over the years in guerilla outdoor grows and I regularly buy all kinds of shit off DNMs. I will never let anyone else decide what goes into my body. The very idea this should be regulated in law is insulting and morally corrupt. By your logic why not make jerking off illegal, too. It's insane.
>Feeding psychedelics to the mentally enslaved
kys

You are a goomba

If you take shrooms and think it's a good idea to drive then you deserve to die, it's like idiots on acid who jump off buildings because they think they can fly, psychedelics don't make you stupid, if you kill yourself while tripping it's because you were already an idiot

>Your stance: Literally written in law.
It's written in law that you don't need official permission from society to buy spore prints and grow your own stuff? Interesting proposition, normalnigger scourgeling.

>I said *cognitive* liberty, which includes more than formal thought.
I don't think psychedelics are going to cure you from the kind of mental servitude that causes one to spout rhetoric about MUH FREEDUMBZ and other social spooks unironically.

>I didn't say anything about thinking at all
That's because you animals are incapable of thought.

>Faggot, I've grown kilos of weed over the years in guerilla outdoor
No amount of LARPing is going to undo the damage done by your previous normalnigger posts.

>If you take shrooms and think it's a good idea to drive then you deserve to die
Imagine being this much of an infantile subhuman. Do you even have a theory of mind? Do other people exist in your drug-addled mind?

You are a mental midget. Your mind is operating under the premise that we should negotiate our entitlements with our slaveowners and receive their approval. How can you proclaim that feeding drugs to normalniggers is going to "free" them you're still on the mental plantation and still pleading with """society""" to legitimize your actions? It didn't free you. It just made you into a delusional narcissist.

it's not your business how other people choose to live, die, or go insane. you are not fucking daddy.

>it's not your business how other people choose to live, die, or go insane. you are not fucking daddy.
You're right. It's certainly not my business to invest time and energy pleading with your owners to ensure the production of drooling morons like you becomes a new industry.

not your business. or is it really your business, to feed people your legal pharma? shill.

It's not my business to care what conditions your owners and programmers impose on their willing slaves. I'm happy to see you getting abused.

yes, not your business, "saviour". drooling morons are result of legal pharma.

yes, not your business even to care. you only imagine yourself superior manager on a cattle farm.

Exactly. Not my business to care whether or not normalscourge can buy le heckin' drugerinooooos in Walmart. Not my business to care that your owners didn't give you the privilege to have your 100% vacuous hallucinations so that you could feel smart and special while being the very definition of a bugman. Not my business. They abuse and constrain you? Good. You chose this.

I am superior to you. There is no question about it. You encourage pleading with your masters. I encourage disobedience. You regurgitated rhetorical platitudes about "muh liberties". I encourage freedom as a ground-level fact. You demand social approval. I demand that you grow a pair of balls.

not doing drugs is the ultimate form of norminess, you guys sound like those women who never had children and pretends to be happy with it.

Thanks for illustrating my point: the normalnigger animal is incapable of heaving meaningful experiences of psychedelics. They just turn it into a new sub(cult)ure and regard their drug habits as part of their identity. The way you talk exactly mirrors my experience with giving psychedelics to normaldrones hoping they will become human: they never do.

nah you're a faggot. I haven't been doing drugs since 2015, not even the occasional dmt experience.
It's just much easier and cheaper to just imagine an lsd trip.
you're a faggot. Go take 3000 mics

>i took le heckin' 3000 mics!!
LOL. Typical normalnigger social posturing. Like clockwortk.

I didnt say i took 3000 mics. I am telling you to take 3000 mics because you're a normalnigger faggot.

Nice damage control. Please tell me more about how calling you out on your repeated social posturing disputes my point and proves that I am the normalnigger and not you.

The fact that i called you a faggot proves that you are a normalnigger, deal with it

Never seen anyone seeth adn lie this hard before and by the way he's writing he's either retarded or Romanian

Seethe harder, vile normalbot.

Legal?
Maybe, but there should also be public establishments for people who want to have a trip sitter.
I recently had the hardest acid trip in my life and after that I can see how someone can go nuts, my sense of time was destroyed, every second seemed like a million years and every thought was a million lifetimes, I was completely aware of reality because I knew I was just tripping, but visually everything was a transforming, spiralling clusterfuck, I even saw bugs crawling under my skin and shit. It's easy to get over when you just realize it's all a show in front of your eyes, but not everyone probably has such mental fortitude.

Attached: 1638984293755.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

you are just regular scum. cope. pray we don't meet in Minecraft.

>le government should babysit me during my trip
>i recently had the hardest acid trip in my life
>proceeds to describe the most average acid trip you can imagine
Case in point: normalniggers should not do psychedelics.

>i will le heckin' kill you in minecraft!!!!!!
LOL. Name one thing I got wrong in that post. Protip: you literally can't.

Attached: 1640637324194.png (785x1000, 88.32K)

you should not command anyone but your mom, shill.

It's not a command, corporate drone. It's just a rational conclusion that normalniggers are free to ignore.

>most average
No, average is that you see things more colourfully, have lighter effects and you're still 100% aware of your surroundings, my room was morphing and transforming in ways I never thought possible, after 10 hours the effects were still as strong as I'd taken the acid 30 minutes ago
It's not that normies shouldn't take psychedelics, it might even help them come more to their senses, but people who are skeptical should still have the opportunity to have a lighthearted experience instead of imagining that they're pissing blood out of every orifice

Holy shit go outside, you have brain damage from eating too many pizzas in your moms basement.

>average is that you see things more colourfully, have lighter effects and you're still 100% aware of your surroundings
LOL. I guess that's average for a normalnigger taking a 150mcg tab that's actually 75.

i always return to the problem of alcohol.
i don't know of a drug in common use which is more directly harmful than alcohol, short of maybe solvent abuse?

drinking alcohol is legal, yet driving a car or killing someone in a fight while drunk is still illegal.
in the same way, why is it that you can't smoke meth legally? if you kill someone, or rob them because you need meth money, that is still an illegal thing to do.

>why is it that you can't smoke meth legally?
Because few people object to banning meth, because meth is thankfully not a part of human culture.

Yes?
Even 300 micrograms is enough to give you an extremely strong trip, there are an infinite number of variables to determine how strong you're going to trip
It really sounds like you haven't done drugs at all, user

Attached: 1642453514395.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

What you describe as an extremely challenging trip is the basic experience, and what you describe as an average experience is what happens when you get ripped off with shitty tabs, you mouth breather.

>not a part of human culture
what does it matter?
i chose meth because it's an obvious bad drug, but think of tobacco.
tobacco is native to north america. until colonization in the 1500s, it was unknown to anyone other than natives.
is that enough time?

what about opium, and morphine? it's been cultivated for thousands of years, but smoking opium is not okay.

what of cocaine? coca leaf tea is still consumed in south america, and coca wine (wine infused with cocaine) was popular in the 1800s in europe.

what of marijuana, what of psychedelic cacti, what of fly agaric mushroom? etc.

it's the hypocrisy of it. you understand what i'm saying, right?

why is meth bad? because it harms the user?
you can choose to saw your own leg off, or choose to smash your head with a hammer, or choose to inhale gasoline. the last one even gets you high, but it's very harmful.
so why is meth banned?

stop feeding the troll

Yes, yes, I bet you do 10 tabs every day and aren't just a retarded Any Forums poster

Attached: 1641559268070.jpg (450x450, 132.42K)

it's unfortunate that we don't have more research.
i know people who can eat multiple tabs and get nothing more than weird visuals and looping thought patterns, and i know others who totally unzip from their bodies from the same dose.
probably akin to the way some can function even when heavily drunk, but others lose their memory and are totally shitfaced.

quirks of metabolism, different neurochemistry.

>what does it matter?
Literally just told you.

>what about opium, and morphine? etc.
Same thing. Are you seriously stupid?

Two decent tabs should be enough for your "challenging experience", which really is an average trip. I'm sorry that you thought having the texture on the wall wobble a bit was a trip, and shat your pants the first time you had a real one. If that was traumatic for you and you felt like you couldn't handle yourself, you just shouldn't do drugs, normie. How is this even an argument when you just directly confirm what I say?

Attached: 523432.jpg (660x835, 101.08K)

Make all that shit illegal. Look at the retarded niggers shilling the stupid shit here. You are literal druggy niggers. No you are not normalfags, you are fucking druggy scum, you stupid ass faggots.
You want acid ? Go buy a fucking car battery.

The dosage isn't really what's relevant here. What's relevant is that he got the basic experience and sounds traumatized by it.

i think drugs should be legal, and more than that, they should be compulsory.
you should have to smoke 3 marijuana cigarettes a day, and if you don't then they put you in jail.

by the way, i'm saying this as someone who injects LSDs regularly so i know what i'm talking about

based

Fuck off you pussy ass faggot. Marijuana is for retarded gay bottom teenagers.
Just do some beer, vodka, tobacco and pcp like any decent man

Traumatic? Did you read a single word of my original post? It's very apparent that it's all just an illusion, why would I fear something that isn't real?
You're making a big deal out of this because you think psychedelics are some tough boy drugs but they're not, would an average dummy have trouble comprehending it? Sure, but that's why they just need someone to tell them it's not real

Attached: 145234891564.jpg (601x601, 55.83K)

i mean that his experience may be that he is particularly sensitive.
like, imagine if for the first time you got drunk you finished off an entire handle of vodka. or the first time you smoked, you did an entire pack of cigarettes in one go.
by the time that most people use psychedelics, i'd say that they probably have nothing they've done which is of any equivalence.
like, if you smoke weed, you might be like "yeah ok i have a basic idea of what drugs are like" but psychedelics are very different in the way it changes your perception while high. i could definitely understand someone going in confident, biting off more than they can chew, and being afraid because it's such unknown territory for them.

whereas, if they had done like, a half tab, or quarter tab, or something, it would be more shallow and introduce them to it slowly. i think some people just don't handle it so well because it's such a novel experience.

I don't know about where you're from but at least where I live it doesn't seem to be a concern for the cops to pursue. All drugs should be legal on the principle of bodily autonomy.

the government made them legal in my state for medical uses
they might even start opening stores to sell them

>i mean that his experience may be that he is particularly sensitive.
He describes what he felt, and that's what you're supposed to feel.

>by the time that most people use psychedelics, i'd say that they probably have nothing they've done which is of any equivalence.
That's right, which is why before you take psychedelics, you spend a bunch of time researching it so that you don't end up shitting your pants when you get exactly what you asked for, which this normie obviously didn't do, because he thought the average acid trip is seeing some tracers and wobbly textures on the wall. Again, his posts just confirm my point that normies should stick to pot.

>It's very apparent that it's all just an illusion, why would I fear something that isn't real?
because you can't trust your perception on higher doses.
in waking life, you rely on your memory, your vision, your hearing, to make sense of the world and ground yourself in reality.
when your thoughts start looping, and your perception of time changes, that can be scary. your adrenaline might dump, and now you're in fight or flight.

the brain is sensitive to things that aren't real even in normal waking life, let alone while being under the effects of a drug.
you're camping and hear a weird sound, and your brain is telling you your life is in danger. it's night and you hear a loud bang in your house, is someone breaking in?

>they just need someone to tell them it's not real
i don't think you have much experience being around people on psychedelics. you can't communicate with them when they're "gone". the lights are on, but no one is home. the body is in autopilot, practically. there's no persuasive argument that will convince them "oh it's fine i'm fine".
even someone fucking wasted off alcohol, there's a point where you're not persuading them to quit being a jackass. they're not listening.

I joined the secret university group jerk off club on a fierce 4200 ug trip. I sucked 6 dicks in 1 night. It is the most embarassing thing i've ever done.
God i wish this shit was illegal

>you spend a bunch of time researching it
unfortunately most people don't do this. the vast majority of people don't. it's rare to talk to someone who does, because everyone thinks "the average acid trip is seeing some tracers and wobbly textures on the wall".
how would they know any different? even if you describe it as adeptly as possible, you can't convey the headspace to someone who has never done it, and have them know what you mean.

>Traumatic? Did you read a single word of my original post?

Your post:
>there should also be public establishments for people who want to have a trip sitter
>the hardest acid trip in my life
>I can see how someone can go nuts
>not everyone probably has such mental fortitude.
And this is over experiencing some time dilation, thought loops and heavy visual distortion. LOL

>everyone thinks "the average acid trip is seeing some tracers and wobbly textures on the wall".
"Everyone" meaning low-IQ normies with zero experience?

>how would they know any different?
How did I know any different? How did anyone remotely intelligent know any different? What year is it, user? Do they have access to the internet where you come from, or at least a library?

no drug should be illegal, suck my dick

>"Everyone" meaning low-IQ normies with zero experience?
yeah. yes. i don't know where you're from, or what your experience is, but in the US yeah i'd say most users don't have much knowledge of how the drug works, what the doses are, what the consequences are on the body in terms of harm, etc.
most people probably are exposed through their weed smoking friends, and either take a tab all together, or at a concert or something for their first time. not really knowing much about it other than "cool visuals, maybe see an invisible elephant or something lmaoo".
they don't know that it binds to serotonin receptors, or how long it takes for that system to normalize, or HPPD, or any number of things.
one of the most concrete ones for me is with MDMA. i used to go to a lot of raves. people just take a tablet, "molly" or "sassafras" or "ecstasy". it's all the same, whether it's MDMA or MDA or a cathinone.
plenty do it every weekend, not knowing the long term damage that it causes from stressing your serotonin and dopamine systems simultaneously.
people, in general, who are using these drugs, are not really interested in knowing more about it. it's just a thing they do.
i used to be shocked by it, and i've done my fair share of soapboxing to say "you really ought to do research on this", but it gets exhausting when you realize that it's truly uncommon to find people who know much of anything at all about the drugs they are taking.

>What year is it, user? Do they have access to the internet where you come from, or at least a library?
i mean i'm not old, i'm 25. i feel like i've had enough experience to confirm that it's really rare for people to do their own research on the drugs they are taking.

>i'd say most users don't have much knowledge of how the drug works, what the doses are, what the consequences are on the body in terms of harm, etc.
>most people probably are exposed through their weed smoking friends, and either take a tab all together, or at a concert or something for their first time
Yes, they're called normies. I don't understand why you people keep replying to me only to confirm everything I say.

i don't understand what you're saying then.
are you upset that people are the way they are?
people eat food without thinking about how their diet affects their health. people do all sorts of things without understanding it beyond the most surface level.

>i don't understand what you're saying then.
I'm saying there's no point legalizing psychs. The only result would be a massive spike in the number of retards freaking out, getting traumatized, getting physically hurt, endangering others (as in OP's example with the intoxicated driver), or ending up in cults or with cultish beliefs. What are you gonna do to prevent this? Give children safe tripping lessons in school? Have publicly-funded trip sitter centers like that tard suggested? For what? The vast majority of these people get nothing out of the experience, and you can see that very clearly: 90% of the normies who take them end up lashing out at the people who do have meaningful experience, with sheer conviction that everyone just sees some weird shit and has some nonsensical thoughts that feel profound in the moment, just like they did. The minority of people who stand to gain something from psychedelics can already get them easily by doing some rudimentary research, and if you're one of the retards who think everyone should be tripping to become "enlightened" and "deprogrammed", that just tells me you're one of the people who don't think straight and shouldn't be doing psychs.

>And this is over experiencing some time dilation, thought loops and heavy visual distortion. LOL
Yes?
It's a very simplified down version because psychedelic trips are by nature indescribable, you can ramble all you want about what you saw but it will mean absolutely nothing to anyone who hasn't fully felt it. You know, like you

Attached: 1641433698774.jpg (480x608, 70.3K)

>you can ramble all you want about what you saw but it will mean absolutely nothing to anyone who hasn't fully felt it.
user, anyone who trips feels the things you felt. They have names for all of that because it's so common.

>durr muhh freekoutz
The statistical probability of a bad trip happening is near zero and even then the entire trip most of the time will have no lasting effects, the shit you describe is a one in a million event

And those names and descriptions and illustrations mean nothing since the entire trip is a full body experience which no word or description can replicate
Anyway, I'm beyond bored from this argument, I don't care what anyone else does but I'm still gonna keep taking psychedelics, legal or not

Attached: 1640552365220.jpg (3620x2715, 2.04M)

>The statistical probability of a bad trip happening is near zero
The probability of a normie having a bad trip is like 50%.

>the shit you describe is a one in a million event
The shit I describe is fairly common. You don't hear about it because it's mundane.

>The shit I describe is fairly common.
Maybe in some crackhead US ghetto perhaps

>And those names and descriptions and illustrations mean nothing
Yes, you driveling moron, that is the nature of words: they only allude to things. You need to have the corresponding experiences to know what is being alluded to, which people with experience have, so they know what time dilation etc. feel like. I realize that was your first trip and you're absolutely mind-blown by it, but it happens every time and you get used to it.

>m-m-m-muh americans
Don't care about your drone drivel. Everything I wrote stands completely unchallenged, regardless of how common you think it is for a normalnigger to freak out or end up with retarded beliefs.

>result would be a massive spike in the number of retards freaking out
Why? You're contradicting yourself. As you said yourself getting anything you want isn't difficult.
Besides, most people are scared shirtless of a bad trip and wouldn't try it even if you offered them a tab for free face to face.
And most importantly, who are you to decide for them how they are allowed to hurt themselves? Why not ban junk food or porn, then?
>The minority of people who stand to gain something from psychedelics can already get them easily by doing some rudimentary research
How do you feel a strong spiritual connection to all life and everything that exists by doing rudimentary research?
>intoxicated driver
It's obvious to any responsible adult that you shouldn't drive a care during a trip. Someone who does it anyway will be negligent and dangerous in traffic in other ways, too. This is a trait if the driver, not the drugs.
>or ending up in cults or with cultish beliefs
Marley's Witnesses? WTF?
>What are you gonna do to prevent this?
Personally, I'm trying to smarten up idiots like you.
What are you gonna do to prevent everyone from believing bullshit?
>these people get nothing out of the experience
They get nothing out of life, period.
>you can see that very clearly: 90% of the normies who take them end up lashing out at the people who do have meaningful experience, with sheer conviction that everyone just sees some weird shit and has some nonsensical thoughts that feel profound in the moment
Do you have any kind of self-awareness at all? That's literally you right now. And you didn't even try any psychedelics yourself, ever. That much is obvious.
>if you're one of the retards who think everyone should be tripping to become "enlightened" and "deprogrammed"
I think everyone should do with or to their mind and body what the fuck they want to.
You're the one who literally agrees with censoring consciousness itself.

I bet you're vaxxmaxxed, too. Enjoy your AIDS.

>Why? You're contradicting yourself. As you said yourself getting anything you want isn't difficult.
Most people are unwilling to go through the minimal effort needed to obtain psychs (especially when it's branded as le heckin' "illegal"), so it filters them.

>who are you to decide for them how they are allowed to hurt themselves?
I didn't decide this. I'm just not gonna support the wholly counter-productive efforts to undo this. I'd support a radical effort to promote real freedom, but not your effort to help normies get high under some retarded political banner about your perceived entitlements within this cancerous system.

>How do you feel a strong spiritual connection to all life and everything that exists by doing rudimentary research?
I meant they can do rudimentary research to get the psychs themselves, obviously.

>Do you have any kind of self-awareness at all? That's literally you right now. And you didn't even try any psychedelics yourself, ever. That much is obvious.
And here we go with the standard normalnigger social posturing.

>You're the one who literally agrees with censoring consciousness itself.
And there we go with delusional druggie subculture takes. I rest my case.

They're legal to purchase as grow kit though. At first harvest make spore prints so you can grow your own, popcorntek is very easy for beginners as you need only corn, an old glass jar and a big cooking pot.

In any case, I have only smoked reefer once in uni. When I felt stoned, it wasn't really interesting, my body just felt really numb and my heart rate was pretty high I think. When I tried shrooms many years later I was very careful. Microdosed first, 0.2 g dried, put on smooth jazz and went for walk. I was so extremely relaxed, all stuff I read online seemed to be true, I could really be in the now, without losing myself or anything. I could just think clearly about it without attaching so much emotional clutter to things. I microdosed a few times during work at lower dose, 0.1 g, it seems to be better than 0.2 g, I think you really need to let the uD fade to background. I avoid coffee as the plague when uD as the jitters are amplified and ruin the positive effects, I remember taking coffee a few hours after starting uD, my muscles started feeling uneasy as if I just wanted to jump up from my chair and start doing some exercises or dancing or something. One time a colleague was not paying attention and dropped some important and expensive thing, I didn't freak out at all, immediately realized how that person must be feeling and controlled the situation to minimize impact, felt like a superpower.

One time I took low dose in the weekend and went for a walk, 0.65 g. I felt fucking stoned for the remainder of the afternoon, I don't like that feeling at all, it's just boring and you cant do shit. I could see the dots on the ceiling connecting and making a bit a of a fabric, but only in a very dim room. It did make me realize that this stuff is really to be respected, once you take it, that's your life now for the next 6-8 hours, no escape just have to sit it out. Don't really wanna go back to trying anything higher that uD to be honest.

Attached: Imagepipe_0.jpg (1024x834, 36.61K)

>Most people are unwilling to go through the minimal effort needed to obtain psychs
Most wouldn't take it if you handed it out for free.
>I didn't decide this. I'm just not gonna support the wholly counter-productive efforts to undo this.
So you support immoral laws.
>I'd support a radical effort to promote real freedom,
What does that mean to you?
>but not your effort to help normies get high under some retarded political banner
I have never done that. Where did I say that is my goal?
Meanwhile, you actually did, or claimed you did, multiple times:
>I made the mistake of trying to fix normaldrones using psychedelics multiple times
>I meant they can do rudimentary research to get the psychs themselves, obviously.
Sorry, I misread that.
>And here we go with the standard normalnigger social posturing.
>sheer conviction that everyone just sees some weird shit and has some nonsensical thoughts that feel profound
But that's exactly what you say most people experience!
>about your perceived entitlements within this cancerous system.
So I can't point out how policing the internal experience of others is evil?
>And there we go with delusional druggie subculture takes. I rest my case.
It's not just about drugs, at all. I'm talking about the freedom to choose how you experience your own internal subjective reality. This goes way beyond drugs and will become a much bigger deal eventually. Think about the future when we will plug our brains into machines or the other way around, or even nanobots. Or when we will be able to change the quality of our fully sober minds in more drastic ways than any chemical could through remodeling our DNA directly. Deep brain stimulation is one very early example of what I mean. When it comes down to it what you're arguing for could be applied to banning any other kind of emotion or way to think or whatever.
I recommend reading this:
>huxley.net/index.html
>hedweb.com/abolitionist-project/index.html

you are just a shill acting like toxic narcissist insisting you are an expert what others must do and think. government always takes "daddy" position, who "knows better", but behind it seeks its own goals: submission and exploitation. legal based drugs will make lot of parasites jobless.

>Most wouldn't take it if you handed it out for free.
Irrelevant, low-IQ retort. Honestly, I don't think I need to explain why making something legal and accessible will singificantly increase the number of idiots using it and experiencing its ill effects, especially with all the mainstream buzz trying to sell psychs as a miracle cure for mental issues.

>So you support immoral laws.
I don't care about your moral spooks. Keep begging your masters for your some perceived entitlements while I just grow my shrooms.

>What does that mean to you?
It means undermining everything modern society stands for -- first and foremost its systems of brainwashing, and this asinine idea that you need to play the rigged political game to receive an official permission to exercise your autonomy, instead of simply exercising it.

>that's exactly what you say most people experience!
It's what THEY say they experience, and they have a nasty tendency to project it onto everyone else. I'm just acknowledging it. Why are you trying to invert reality here and portray it as if I'm the one denying other people's experiences?

>So I can't point out how policing the internal experience of others is evil?
If you're worried about "policing the internal experience of others", you should be rallying against modern schooling, not whining about how they're "censoring your mind" by telling you not to use drugs (which you're literally free to just ignore and do anyway). You're pathetic.

>It's not just about drugs, at all. I'm talking about the freedom to choose how you experience your own internal subjective reality.
Again with this druggie drivel. I'm tired of these Terrence McKenna paraphrasings. It doesn't sound convincing at all when you do it. Give it a break.

>you are just a shill acting like toxic narcissist insisting you are an expert what others must do and think
You are paid shill lying directly about the contents of the posts you respond to. I'm not telling you what to do and think. Do and think what you want. Who's gonna stop you, retard? I'm not gonna rally for your cause, participate in your retarded little subculture, or encourage your efforts to expand it, though.

This
It's more like 7 - 8 hours

why should they be illegal?
ar51.ca/

This Scott guy is the biggest hylic I have ever encountered, my god.
> I can think of any number of life experiences which were, for me, vastly more profound than tripping balls: sex, hunting in the forest (a primal altered state; every sense razor sharp), looking at nature through a microscope or telescope, old time religion, violence, falling asleep, travel, newborn babies, heavy deadlifts, seduction, auto accidents, looking at the night sky, fighting, learning calculus and linear algebra, prolonged lack of sleep, love, dreams, even a really nice bottle of wine is more profound than muh trippin balls.
Actual positivist bugman.

>should these be legal?

Yes.

Everyone should have the RIGHT TO CHOOSE what drugs they want to take or not take.

Shrooms are cheap and have medical benefits that surpass any SSRI/NSRI drugs.

Big Pharma, Big Gov, Big corporations want to keep them illegal.

Attached: follow.jpg (920x664, 104.69K)

In minecraft I would order the penis envy.

Attached: 20220121_105210.jpg (2442x1462, 2.05M)

He doesn't sound like a bugman from your quote. If anything, it makes you sound like one.

if you're wondering why you're still a virgin, reread these posts
now hit me with a zinger even though I'm a biological woman with a vagina who will never have sex with you. you'll never be enough for me, and probably 99% of women, if you keep living this way. enjoy!

Ok, incel. Sorry for upsetting you like that. Can I please fuck your boipucci now that I've apologized and we're on good terms again?

Tits or gtfo

if you, even for a second, had a mind-blowing revelation from learning calculus and LA, things that are encompassed with concepts that should already be heavily ingrained into the intuition of any moderately intelligent 9 year old, you're hopeless.
The "hunting in the forest" and "heavy deadlifts" tells me everything I need to know about this poor fool. Impotent, weak, abused by this world, and can only see strength through the lens of life or death. Fucking pathetic.

You really do sound like a bugman and a waste of psychs. Imagine having such a violent vitriolic reaction to someone being able to fully immerse themselves and appreciate human experience in its raw form without being drugged. All I see in your posts is the jealously of a vacuous meat drone.

I have never done psychedelics in my life.

Who cares? The post was not about that, anyway.

Got links?

Ironically r/unclebens

Can you remember the entire trip?

The mushroom cap version is not legal but the sclerotia (truffle) version of the some species is still legal in the Netherlands. Also sclerotia contain a higher dose compaired to the mushroom variant. You can het them at any smartshop.

>It's easy to get over when you just realize it's all a show in front of your eyes, but not everyone probably has such mental fortitude.
That is why it is best to do them under the guide of a trip-advisor your first time or so. Or else be in a safe environment where you won't cause harm.

you are paid shill and glownigger. legal dugs will make you inferior bugman. cope.

You are a paid shill and a dumb druggie. Keep pleading with your masters about your entitlements as a slave.

You're never having sex. Never. Having. Sex. With. A. Woman.

canada has a bunch of vendors
ar51.ca may be shut down soon but is legit
chemlogix.ca is the tryptamine analog vendor i use
i have more canadian vendors but chemlogix is the cheapest

Too late.

Attached: 2342.png (1014x627, 493.67K)

>not simply ordering a spore print and growing some real, natural, honest shrooms
>ordering research chemicals instead
God, I fucking hate normies.

why are scrotes so obvious when it comes to trying to hide their virginity? the XY brain is so insecure

It did bother you, huh?

Attached: 5324343.jpg (869x1165, 183.08K)

>not just walking up to a patch of magic mushrooms growing 3 miles from your house and stuffing your pockets.
I found a huge patch in the middle of a neighborhood early this month. I just stuffed my pockets with mushrooms as dozens of cars drove by.

Based. I've always wanted to do that. I mean to seed them some place random and see if anyone picks them.

The Indole Shop is another one

theindoleshop.com/product-category/tryptamines/

Why is ordering research chemicals bad? Ordering RCs takes less effort, and you don't have to eat disgusting-tasting mushrooms.

>Why is ordering research chemicals bad?
It's not bad in and of itself. It's just the utter laziness and lack of dedication that makes you choose RCs as an alternative to the warmer and more authentic experience. This is why normies never have meaningful trips.

Lizard Labs is the lab in Europe that supplies most of these RC vendors. They have a list of the vendors they supply:

lizardlabs.eu/retailers/

Attached: lizard labs logo.png (604x250, 77.64K)

only shills use word "druggie" and devalue drugs and users, idiot.

I use it to devalue retarded druggies (like you) with their habitual usage and retarded subculture,.

you are paid shill to devalue and demonize really good drugs, "pajeet"

Why can’t Amsterdam make driving high on shrooms illegal instead of making shrooms illegal.

All governments are filled with retards, and it is retarded to ban shrooms. Sounds like a logical conclusion for me.

Attached: math_sucks.png (391x507, 230.49K)

The only thing I'm devaluting is you, normie. Psychs are S tier.

not him but this one time i tried a bunch of cough medicine and time started looping for a night. it was crazy, but nice

I smoke weed like 3 times a month since 20 (I'm 25 now) and the moment i got sober from my first trip i understood why there's people against it in general. I'd definitely not do anything that requires concentration and awareness of my surroundings under the effects of any mind altering substance.
I like the experience, i do it when I need to chill and enjoy a good time alone or with friends, but different from all of them, I'm not agreeing with a full legalization of that.

Literally ALL my friends that does weed are libtards that strongly support all that BLM, LGBTQ, ACAB and drug legalization, and they never had the effort to question these. Since drugging themselves makes them more agreeable and sociable, they just go with the flow and don't bother to have any rational discussions. And if they do, they need some fast conclusion like "yeah that's smart" or "bro you talk like a politician idk".

I remember the day I was talking with one of them about why weed is great and all but shouldn't be legalized cuz if the drug can do some negative reaction to the individual, it sure can do some larger sociological damage, and that's why today's prohibition is a way of preventing this damage from happening. He literally just said "dude stop parroting fake news you need to smoke a blunt tonight".

Like the user up there says, it's really rare to see people who's into drugs but research their stuff and position themselves on these arguments without acting like a total pothead.

Now, if weed does that to people, i don't fucking doubt psychs like psilocybin or LSD does even worse.

Learn the stuff you take, prioritize the Set and Setting, but be aware that not everyone has the same biology than you and the world does not spin around you. Don't be a lazy hedonistic anarchist NPC.

They must become legal if we are to save humanity. You'll call me crazy if I explain why.

>Now, if weed does that to people, i don't fucking doubt psychs like psilocybin or LSD does even worse.

No, they act differently on the brain's neurotransmitters.

What you are saying is akin to saying, "If fruit juice causes diabetes and obesity, then just imagine what pure water would do!?"

Weed is very harmful to the brain. Mushrooms not harmful at all.
LSD is only harmful in that it depletes neurotransmitters in the brain that take a few days to rebuild up to normal levels, similar to staying awake for a couple days masturbating.
So people who are depressed will be more depressed for a few days after a trip on LSD, and best advised to avoid LSD and use shrooms or peyote instead.

Peyote causes upset stomach in most people though, which is the only health problem with it.

Btw i was referring to recreational use, which I'm against it's legalization, but not for medicine. Marijuana does miracle with people suffering from Parkinson's and Anthony Hopkins University is showing promising data with psychedelic therapy.
I support that, not the egocentric social causes that libtards stands for.

Interesting, but how weed is harmful and mushrooms isn't?

Why?

you devalue all people. "druggie", "subculture". you shill are using these poison words.

>Interesting, but how weed is harmful and mushrooms isn't?

Weed has many carcinogens (cancer causing agents), especially when it is burned. Making butter and eating it is much much less harmful.

Weed also tends to suppress brain activity in a negative manner, rather than enhance it like hallucinogens do.

Weed also tends to be abused more frequently, with daily usage, while proper hallucinogen use is at most once every two weeks roughly.

Weed is addictive, sometimes very addictive in people with certain genetics, such as middle easterners and blacks, while hallucinogens are not addictive to any group of humans at all.

Weed also contains many pesticides now to boost production/profits, and often is laced with pcp (sherm) or even fentanyl, which could kill you if gotten from a bad source, of course you could also get poisonous mushrooms if you don't know how to identify them, and could get an overly strong batch of LSD as well, so to be fair there are those dangers with all the drugs.

don't listen to shills and retards. your body knows what is best for it.

absolute bullshit and propaganda. weed is based.

>absolute bullshit and propaganda. weed is based.
Sorry brah, but weed is a nigger drug from the middle east. They smoked it and hashish for thousands of years.
How many geniuses do you see from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, etc? It caused "Idiocracy" over there.

Now look who the stoners are here in the USA, the dumbest and lowest class people.

Smoking it now and then is no prob brah, but everyday use or even weekly use means you are fucking up your brain and body.

Look at who pushes weed in the USA, the politicians and the rich 1% who want the masses braindead and docile, so they are easier to control.

Attached: pak.jpg (595x333, 53.48K)

I honestly believe that weed may have been a reason for many in the middle east are so fucking afraid of god and dying. Psychedelics are based as F, if you "overdose" on shrooms all it will do to you is literally butt rape you for about 12h and then you are left happier than ever because you survived.

"nigger". shill exposed itself. that is how government hates truth and happiness. cattle must be sad and angry.

>with all the mainstream buzz trying to sell psychs as a miracle cure for mental issues.
There's no money in mushrooms that grow on literal cow shit.
Also, why not let people make their own mistakes and learn from them? Bullshit nannying like this is exactly the reason people are gullible sheep that eat up everything they see on TV. If you want critical thinking you have to have the need for it. You're taking that away.
>I don't care about your moral spooks. Keep begging your masters for your some perceived entitlements while I just grow my shrooms.
So unjust laws are fine if the chance to get caught is low enough?
>It means undermining everything modern society stands for
Sure.
>this asinine idea that you need to play the rigged political game to receive an official permission to exercise your autonomy, instead of simply exercising it.
Of course you can ignore laws for crimes that are victimless and not get into trouble. Until you do.
Drug laws in particular have caused massive violence and death by making the production and trafficking extremely profitable. Cartels and gangs largely wouldn't exists if not for prohibition. Even if end-users don't get into trouble directly this situation is essentially forcing them to fund those operations.
>If you're worried about "policing the internal experience of others", you should be rallying against modern schooling, not whining about how they're "censoring your mind" by telling you not to use drugs (which you're literally free to just ignore and do anyway). You're pathetic.
School probably shouldn't exist at all, or at least be voluntary. In my country it is mandatory and mostly a tool for indoctrination, as you say.
But this thread wasn't about changing society as a whole, but about drugs and mushrooms in particular. Some of what I said doesn't really apply to shrooms, i.e gang violence, but stems from the same overall policy that is the war on drugs and how retarded it is which also affects them the same way.

>cattle must be sad and angry.
Weed causes that, which is why big daddy gov likes to propagandize weed use and get more people using it. Stoned sheeple.
Psychedelics cause people to increase neural activity and gain IQ points, and become more "aware" and red-pilled.

Attached: pills.jpg (480x317, 46.95K)

no. you cause it, shill and glownigger.

And you type like a pothead schizo on damage control. I bet you can't stay 3 days sober without getting drugged again.

This.
It's no doubt why the heavy use is so popular against blacks and latinos, they have no capacity on thinking of possible negative consequences in the future, the ignorance is literally inherent in their psyche and spread in trap music and liberal social causes.

I literally can't smoke much because the first thought that comes in my mind is "that's enough", and I'm okay with it. I also can't smoke in a gap of less than 8-10 days, or I'll feel bad. And it's not because I'm weak for the drug, but because I'm okay with that amount i take and i don't have the urge to be high every time just to forget I had a bad day or to be more social, that's psychological addiction and the people who are okay with it are all lazy potheads.

>Psychedelics are based as F, if you "overdose" on shrooms all it will do to you is literally butt rape you for about 12h and then you are left happier than ever because you survived.
kek True
Timothy Leary was way ahead of the curve in using psychedelics to cure mental illnesses.

Weed suppresses neural activity, and reinforces the commonly used neural networks. So if a person has anxiety or depression, which is a result of "obsessive thoughts" that have created strong neural networks, those are the only ones still active when under influence of weed.

Psychedelics on the other hand, help create new neural pathways, and use seldom used ones, so it does the exact opposite of weed, and helps people overcome those obsessive thoughts, by creating new networks for brain activity.

.Gov doesn't want psychedelics used by the public since "big pharma" doesn't profit much from cheaply made LSD or mushrooms, so .Gov doesn't get big lobby kickbacks.

no, glownigger, weed is based, you are bad person.

>no. you cause it, shill and glownigger.
^ Big Gov shill acting like it is not one. KEK

Attached: FedFestGlowies.jpg (970x603, 115.1K)

All drugs should be legal, and free.
On the condition that you get permanently sterilised.
No tracking of doses asked too, to favourise overdoses.

>no, glownigger, weed is based, you are bad person.
^ More fedboi talk
"yoo dawg muh weedz! fuck dat psychedelics yoh, weed where it at dawgz" kek

Attached: .gov.jpg (960x960, 70.52K)

>yoo dawg muh weedz! fuck dat psychedelics yoh
The first doesn't imply the other. You smoke weed yourself, so you must like it, too.
BTW. smoking is gay, use a vaporizer at least, or better yet cook something up or whatever.

>should these be legal?
Yes. Leave people alone, faggotron.

Attached: 12434700-9F0C-46FA-AF1B-6BA792E75372.jpg (250x191, 30K)

>vaporizer at least
vapes are peak gay kek

well, there's hashish, and also vaporizer bongs are great.

Jesus fucking christ you all are faggots. There's a retard here who thinks he's special because he's more jewish than the rest of you. Who cares? Why is judaism the answer when it's clearly just another meme?

anal panic, why?

Attached: 1642366563907.jpg (423x383, 18.75K)

imagine taking so this much psychedelics but still being this far up your own ass

Attached: 1528416485977.png (1000x750, 586.44K)

>anal panic, why?
you tell me. i have no panic. are you in a jail library like jean genet?

tell us more what you are thinking about yourself, clown

tell me more about your anal fetish

widely used meme in local shitholes. root chakra is the starting point of cundalini flow

Are you this guy?If so, fucking lol, I skimmed the rest of the thread and it's funny as fuck.

Why would you want the government, just a group of people as retarded and not worthy of respect as any other, telling you how to live your life? Why would you want some neo-Christian moralfags dictating how you change your consciousness?

exactly, government treats people like property.

Why would you society to have more useless people ? but if you want the capitalists to be le mad before they invent robots to provide for everyone, for ahead try and collapse society, if you made all drugs legal we will have more junkies on the streets, and im sure the junkie can explain Quantum mechanics to a 10 year old while they walk to school.

we will have, junkies. another shill pushing degenerate propaganda.

It's funny how people are calling people that hate drugs normalfags. When normalfags are the ones that use drugs. Drug taking and partying and music festivals, they're all part of normalfag culture.

melenia of progress and i'm not allowd to use any of it

? they became illegal only very recently, like after WW2, to help people to die more quickly, due to overpopulation.

The Normie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a faggot, nigger, retard, druggie, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Normalfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>imagine taking so this much psychedelics but still being this far up your own ass
I know, right? That's what I'm saying: it's not a magic ascension pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJG8swAQYwc

>There's no money in mushrooms that grow on literal cow shit.
There's money in peddling bullshit hot takes, though, which is obviously happening.

>Also, why not let people make their own mistakes and learn from them?
Why should I care?

>If you want critical thinking you have to have the need for it. You're taking that away.
You weren't a critical thinker before you started using psychs, and you aren't one now.

>So unjust laws are fine?
You have a problem with society? Good. So do I. What are you gonna do about it? Cry and vote for the green-hat candidate?

>Of course you can ignore laws for crimes that are victimless and not get into trouble. Until you do.
Aww, babby doesn't want to get into trouble? Too bad, I guess the "unjust laws" stay.

>But this thread wasn't about changing society as a whole, but about drugs and mushrooms in particular.
Yeah, regarding your perceived entitlement to engage in your escapistic pursuits within the confines of a fundamentally unfree society: I'm glad you don't have that entitlement. Maybe if you're forced to keep facing this condition and reflecting on the nature of your situation, you will actually come to a sensible conclusion one day.

>Some of what I said doesn't really apply to shrooms, i.e gang violence
What the fuck? I didn't say anything about gang violence.

>melenia of progress and i'm not allowd to use any of it
>i'm not allowd
The mushroom won't snitch on you, normalnig. What's the issue? You need social approval?

>you devalue all people.
I don't devalue people who have balls, shill. Go plead with your masters.

still you go devaluing people. that is your job, of course, to devaluing those who refuse big pharma and cattle mainstream.

>devaluing those who refuse big pharma and cattle mainstream.
Lying shill trying to invert reality.

still lying fucking globohomo shillfaggot, you are afraid cattle waking up.