Xbox hates you

Attached: 907E86F0-8BFF-40DB-9030-EEDA5D318D36.jpg (855x1280, 114.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a PC BVLL. I don't care about consoles.

>(((Microsoft))) and (((Sony)))

>the burning of cities
Ironic.

Attached: reacttiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)

You need to abolish capitalism in order to stop this. Don't you understand? This is the sort of behavior that the "free market" results in. These are the sort of people that get promoted to the top.

They're gonna keep on playing you against eachother on race and IDpolitics so you never organize against them on the basis of class.

INB4 "not real capitalism not real free market" jesus shut the fuck up, for fucks sake.

How the fuck is this real ? Looks like a parody

heh, i havent owned a console since the super nintendo / sega era, god that shit was comfy. Consoles ruined gaming the same way normies ruined the internet. Pirate everything, no remorse.

Companies make political statements because they put diversity hires in charge of their marketing and since diversity hires weren't hired for merit they do a shitty job and self-promote because that's the most natural thing for them to do.

PC white master race, report in consumers.

How ya doing nintendo chads?

this stops when the money printing stops and we use preciousmetals or bit coin. companies only do this because they are competing for freshly printed federal reserve dollar "investments" at the expense of their customers

I bought an xbox a few years ago to check it out but the experience is really bad. Extremely long startup times, slow, stuttery, freezing XBox UI, games take many minutes to load, low framerates, controllers are imprecise and uncomfortable, the whole thing is a disaster. NES / SNES was peak comfy and it's all downhill since then.

So why doesnt anybody go out and set fire to sony and windows retailers?

You can say the same with Steam that makes discounts on games by developers who happen to like cock up their ass

I've never owned a console.

>Seth
J-w projection.

Attached: Synagogue.png (1000x595, 184.33K)

XBOX is just towing the liberal bullshit line - but we are in process of fixing that :)

Jesus christ, you idiots are going to keep doubling down on all the same retarded capitalism shit until your entire society is abolished because you wouldn't abolish capitalism. Yea man, big corporations were totally cool and served the interest of humanity prior to 2008, amirite? For fucks sake, you're hopeless

>no link

Seems like Playstation hates you too. Maybe corporate is just pozzed in general.

Ah yes, gamers. I'm sure Steamies with their DRM are based and redpilled and not part of the movement themselves. Granted, you could very well be a GOG or a piracy GOD. Gamer culture is shit. Tinkerer's culture is where it is at.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: EdaxNO8UwAAMQW4.jpg (947x895, 151.06K)

>buy JewBox
>Buy NipStation
>Build own PC for 2x the cost that lasts 10x as long
>be a niggerfaggot

Every corporation hates me.
I'm fine with complete collapse. Let the niggers rape them.

easier to just abolish jews, better results

Console exclusives are genuine shit, and that goes for Nintendo. The Switch was such a fucking letdown. Couldn't get into anything past Odyssey. Console gaming is dead.

You are future worm food

but can you build your own computer to save money!

Attached: 1550684948277.png (478x603, 278.72K)

Listen to me, all you fucking idiots. It's not a "conspiracy" or "the jews" or "the federal reserve" or any of your stupid idiocy. It's free market capitalism. It's very simple, OK? Do you know who owns consoles today? Black people. Not white people. White people aren't gaming on consoles. Black people still are. So this is their demographic. They don't give a shit about shitting on you because it appeals to their primary demographic.

Do you understand? "free market capitalism". It's you. You all did this. It's not some fucking conspiracy.

>tfw haven't bought an AAA game since Witcher 3

Attached: 1643679062968.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Its the jews.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
This is the shit all you idiots chose. You wanted to have a society run for profits. You got it. This is it. You complained about "commies" and "hippies" and "fags" everytime someone say you shouldn't have a society run for profit. You caused this. It's not a conspiracy, there's no boogeyman for you to blame, it's all your faults

Nah, it the Jews. I need some new lampshades anyways.

Attached: 1634309609086.png (812x457, 338.34K)

No it's not jews. It's because white people don't buy XBox's anymore. Poor black people in ghettos who can't afford big gaming computers buy them. It's "free market capitalism" at work. It's the profit incentive. It's YOUR fault. YOU did this. YOU wanted this system of economics

> company post retarded things to get attention
ignore and vibe fr
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1608774465033.jpg (415x604, 177K)

Attached: 1616890674450.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

Really ruffled some feathers there, well done. HONK HONK.

No it's not jews. It's because white people don't own XBoxes anymore. Poor black people who can't afford expensive gaming computers are the ones who are buying them. You did this. This is your beloved free market capitalism. This is the case in ALL of these instances you retards complain about. All of it is your own fault.

Are there really any black devs or is that just fantasy? It woudl explain why these big mouth companies get so hostile when someone questions it. Either way if you really want to play little kids video games pirate them.

>Jew behind this tweet

Attached: 1643821205533m.jpg (1024x554, 52.96K)

>Tinkerer's culture is where it is at

Never say this in public again, if these faggots learn that you can build and assemble things in real life quite easily, these niggers will flock to stores and buy all the wood dowels I need to hold my projects up while I put them together.

Attached: 249624931_866804064029694_1755694057935569701_n.png (192x200, 30.09K)

if you like nipshit yakuza series is based

mentally ill faggot

Nintendo are the only ones who don't pull quite so much of this shit. Don't know why it's the Switch in the wife's boyfriend memes, the other consoles are much worse.

he should invent some better cable management