This was not a cake

this was her real body. Neil Patrick Harris had Amy Winehouse's cookee corpse for dinner at his birthday party. All the bodies at these Satanic ritual parties have been real.
Our elites are Satanic, this is not "play," this is real, and they do it it right in front of us, laughing, because they know we cannot handle the truth of their evil.

Attached: Amy-Winehouse.jpg (252x200, 8.96K)

It's not even molestable FFS

Sneed

Great detail in that thumbnail. I'm gonna do laundry and go microscope shopping. BRB.

kek

Picrel is fairly small but doesn't look like a cake at all. Looks more like a... corpse. Did they claim it wasn't real? Those fags probably got very high off of that bag of drugs and needles.

I can't find a lager pic.

It looks fake as fuck user. Shitty thread

Attached: amynph.jpg (630x500, 178.41K)

You're a shitty thread

Did you notice the spider in the picture OP?

Extra spooky.

We have tolerated too much for too long.
Who cares if it is fake.
>It's just a joke!
It's past time for the punch line.

Attached: Tolerance rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 670.64K)

Based pic, user. I hate the Antichrist.

Winehouse was a character who faked her death for record sales then became Lady Gaga. She's even gone so far as to cover her songs now from time to time for (((charity))). "They" both have the same deformation on the same foot, most of those pictures have been scrubbed though.

Attached: composite-gagga-landscape.jpg (750x500, 193.4K)

That looks plastic and fake as fuck. Have you ever seen a dead body before you schizio fuck?

nom nom nom

Attached: not meow problem.webm (352x640, 2M)

Man I'm glad I'm white and don't live around browns who do this shit to each other.

Not even close.

A dead body preserved for two months and then cooked? No.

This. Even if it is a joke, what kind of sick fuck thinks this is even remotely an ok thing to do? Two hundred years ago they would be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

>Man I'm glad I'm white
the exact same words came to my mid when I watched it

not for so long

I don't care to look it up but you can read the timelines, and clearly see from their feet they're the same person, same exact weird deformity. I don't care about convincing you it's the truth.

Looks like she was mouthing off to the wrong person.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

That fucking cat. My cat would probably do the same thing if I was murdered.

Faggot Amerishart. Do you ever get tired of spreading disinfo? No respect for your fellow man?

he is paying respects nobody understands cats...

Attached: 1622210566517.jpg (460x443, 33.11K)

You are missing the point matey.
Whites should do this to shitskins so they dont do this to us.

Its a cycle of violence and brutality and we need to be ontop of everything so they are too scared to do violence against us.

Nature 101.