The government is the reason that this even happened

The government is the reason that this even happened

Attached: 520AF5D8-82B9-409D-8102-F19B143BB738.jpg (1284x2302, 1.66M)

Boomers are on facebook. Nobody on here cares about this medical shit. If a Any Forumsack gets seriously sick he will become a happening

>i know cancer is scary, but covid isnt that scary so go out into the world
the fucking games these fuckers play with people is diabolical

I know multiple people who had cancer who DIED during the beginning of the pandemic when they shut down all the hospitals and wouldn't let anybody see a doctor.

Actually, most of the people who died like that, I didn't know them personally, I know their relatives. I know people who's mom or dad or siblings or friends died because they had their appointments treated.

Not just cancer, I know a lady who had had stomach surgery and she needed to have a follow-up surgery and the appointment she had kept getting cancelled, she wasn't allowed to see her doctor, he wasn't allowed to see her, and she just fucking withered away and died in absolute AGONY and her whole family watched, including her teenage sons.

>make it extremely difficult and tedious to get to see a doctor
>why aren’t you seeing doctors!
genuinely makes me seethe

They are gearing up for a huge spike in cancer from the safe and effective jab.

pretty awful to hear this. I started my residency at the beginning of the pandemic and while I don't feel personally responsible for this shit, I do feel the weight of the failure in ethics the profession has taken in recent years. We used to be a paragon of the community, but now its 50% white or less, and all these pajeets, niggers, and whatever else they send over here have zero connection except for a job... kills me.

Priming the people to accept widespread cancer. More vaccine side effects being covered up. Cancer rates will skyrocket, but not among the purebloods.

To play devil's advocate...
He realized they fucked up and are trying to fix it.

>If a Any Forumsack gets seriously sick he will become a happening
based

>He realized they fucked up and are trying to fix it.
Biden doesn't "realize" anything

>"all this cancer and shit is just because people weren't getting checked, and not because of the injection. And anyone that says otherwise is a conspiracy theorist."
Lol.

Probably.

Didn't the military have like 100,000 cancer cases last year?

Kill yourself

>I do feel the weight of the failure in ethics the profession has taken in recent years
I was talking to my friend about just that. There was a time when if someone said "I'm a doctor," I, for the most part, trusted them; at least on matters of health. I now find myself questioning doctors the way I do journalists.
>are they really telling me the truth, or just want they want me to hear so I'll give them money
>do they even know what they're saying or are they just repeating the talking points of their handlers
Like, if I get a physical injury and it needs to be stitched up, yeah I'll probably still trust a doctor (or rather in that case a surgeon), but at this point if a doctor's recommendation ever beings with "Mr. user I think you should start doing X" I'm probably going to ignore it.

>gf has cancer meaning she's immunocompromised to all fuck
>suddenly covid
>government tells her she can't go to hospital for chemo unless she's vaccinated
>government tells her she can't get vaccinated because vaccine could kill her
>government tells her she can't get home chemo because it'd be unsafe for the nurses because she's unvaccinated
>government does this for two fucking years while her health goes completely to shit

I can tell you right fucking now I will not be shuffling off this mortal coil quietly.

They hate you and they want you dead. Everything is a scam. The more you look at any subject or policy, you'll find a scam. Our 'leaders' would murder most of the population for a second home.

As for anons with cancer, look into alternatives. Don't get stuck in the US. Plenty of other countries. China has natural remedies that have a 90% success rate on certain cancers. They don't put everyone on chemo. Skin cancer: Look up Black Salve. I've used it and it works. Free and healthy way to have your body naturally reject cancer cells. No surgery, etc. It's how they got the idea for chemo. Also a lot of cancers are over diagnosed. Death rates (per capita) are the same from 50 years ago. Small cancerous or precancerous cells/growth often don't develop any negative symptoms, nor do they expand. No point in removing them. The surgery/chemo is what will kill you. You have to be your own researcher and doctor these days.

Attached: Corona Cure.png (1806x1232, 1.54M)

These scumbag piece of shit are completely evil, is there any place that doesn't give a shit and will turn a blind eye? Surely doctors chose to be doctors to heal people and not hold the power over life and death as if they are gods.

Doctors are nothing more than legal drug dealers. You're guaranteed to walk out with a prescription during every visit. How is a doctor going to diagnose you in a matter of minutes? The hardly ever ask investigating questions about your diet, living standards, etc. They come in, check your heart, lungs and look at the chart the nurse provided them and off you go with a prescription. Granted they don't have hours to sit down with you to actually see what's going on, but that's how it should be.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

leftoids be like:
>if it saves even ONE life

yeah this whole thing was retarded and i despise all of humanity
we need to kill everyone complicit