This is just the beginning

Rogan is an anti-vax moron and we will not stop until he is off the air.

Attached: D8FA229D-08D3-4CB9-B650-05A0841437F5.jpg (584x645, 214.92K)

Literally who’s

They'll be back in a month when they realize how much profits they're leaking.

Either that or Joe gets kicked off and makes his own Spotify.

who

nobody here cares
stop it with this gay boomer shit

>this is a totaly organic grass roots protest

Oh no whatever will they now that a bunch of nobody and washed out musicians are leaving

stop spamming this shit no one cares

Is leaving Spotify the new "Hey remember me in the 19th century?"

it pisses me off how big their egos are in comparison to how fucking shitty their music is

Why do a bunch of irrelevant literal-who boomers think anyone gives a fuck if they leave?
A majority of Spotify's userbase would pay to watch these faggots get killed, nobody cares about their music or their faggy globohomo boomer talking points

Who?

It's fucking pathetic they imply I can't fucking listen to whatever I want outside their bullshit cattle honeypots. Moronic as shit they already lost.

spotify could just give crosby a speeball and he'd join back up

Literally who?

Lmao they are making all the music made by old white males voluntarily delete themselves. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

They probably don't even own their own music, BlackRock does. This is all just BlackRock thorwing a hissy-fit, go fuck yourself Larry Fink.

As if anyone listens to their crap anymore.

I didn't even know any of these guys were still alive.

I literally don't know any of these hasbeens lol

They already wanted to quit for a competing streaming service and Rogan was just an excuse. Also, I've never heard of any of these boomers. They can join young on "satellite rAdIo" lmao

Oh no! Not more boomers!

What, specifically, did Joe Rogan say?

>old boomer trash music
oh wow, who gives a fuck

vaccines kill

I dont understand why anyone listens to these old farts at all. Some bands are cool. Like black sabbath, those early albums are fucking great. But these fairies with their "harmony" vocals and boring bland ass songs? Fuck em. Who cares. There's so much folk out there if these guys disappeared forever they would be forgotten very quickly. These niggers think they are like the beatles or something...nah you're a fucking joke.

This seems total organic and not manufactured in any way.

How many of these artists actually own the right to the music that it is getting pulled from Spotify and how much of this is record labels slowly pulling their catalogue from Spotify?

I don't know who these fossils are and I do not care what they want.

>A majority of Spotify's userbase would pay to watch these faggots get killed
my sides

NOOOOOO NOT THE BOOMERINOS

You will stop when ADE catches up with you.

Our local Fauci made a tweet about Spotify and it's dangerous misinformation highest reply was an artist saying. Thank God I still have spotify thanks to you I can't so gigs for the past two years and now you are calling artist to leave Spotify ..

>hippie boomer music

might as well rot your brain with nigger music

That's it. I can't take it anymore.
First Neil Young leaves. Then Joni Mitchell. Now it's Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
I'm fucking signing up today. I've never made an account. I never cared. But now there's a smaller chance I won't be exposed to shitty boomer music.

So _now_ it's reversed: "Young, Nash, Stills and Crosby"

only boomers get it

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.42K)

Awww you poor little bubba, you have your little jabs, we aren't concerned about a few old hasbeens who are terrified of dying.

Who?

nice, more music for me to pir8 and superseed to boomer torrentors.

Get out of here you old fart

To every NPC saying WHO in this thread:

They were one of the biggest groups of artists in the 60s and 70s. Real musicians and poets, not like the Kid Rock and Ted Nugent trash that y’all listen to.

Doesn't matter. It's all just virtue-signaling. Money is the mind's motivation, and Spotify is money. They'll crawl back to get their shekels once the heat dies down.

Rogan brings in 11 million views per podcast. They can command $1 million and force companies to advertise on other shows. What kind of income is Crosby stills Nash and young bringing in?

>REEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE A GUY WHOSE SHOW I DON'T LISTEN TO HAVE OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE ON IT REEEEEEEEEE

Who are these old boomer faggots anyways, and why do they think leaving spotify is a big deal?

Everyone who's thrown their toys out of their cot has either been a non-entity, or a literal boomer. No one cares about these niggers.

>we
who is this 'we' you speak of, fagget?

Spotify users tend to be young and don't give a shit about this boomer music

i'm 60 years old and i haven't even heard of most of these people. fuck 'em.

It's always a bunch of nobodies
Call me if metallica or slayer protests

oh no not the boomer tunes

Musicians aren't happy with Spotifys payout. Artists have complained about this for years. Artists also live virtue signaling.
there is currently an opportunity to virtue signal about leaving Spotify.
You are surprised artists leave Spotify?

CSN was the biggest band in the world around 1969. Then Led Zep took over the next year

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-083255.jpg (720x1600, 774.75K)

did you come here from reddit? you sound really dumb, also we're going to kill you all

Follow the money and the truth goes with it

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-083304.jpg (710x144, 22.11K)

>how much profits they're leaking
Spotify pay something like 0.0000000000000000001 per stream.

>(((SiriusXM)))

Interesting

Shut the fuck up boomer.

Are you just making these up now or is basically everyone that shouldn't be on Spotify to begin with because nobody listens to them actually leaving Spotify?

only retards use spotify anyway. literally all music is free

jew theater, jew rogan is infused and surrounded by jews, jews vs jews, who is getting played, look in the mirror.

Attached: 1635456024435.png (1080x1080, 1.38M)

Musical virtue signaling...demanding conformity.
Yawn.

Attached: idiots.jpg (704x441, 49.28K)

>Boomers who protested for free speech in the '70s now demand orwellian like censorship
If I would have told this anyone 3 years ago everyone would have laughed me out of town.

That explains their desperate asspain induced cry for attention.

>liberals deplatforming themselves
>spotify will be a right wing only streaming service
This is beautiful.

oh no!
anyway...