Redpill me on H2O2 for Covid prevention anons. The libtard sheeple and Big Pharma are against it, so does it work?

Redpill me on H2O2 for Covid prevention anons. The libtard sheeple and Big Pharma are against it, so does it work?

Attached: .png (591x644, 311.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7816725/
journals.asm.org/doi/pdf/10.1128/aem.63.10.3916-3918.1997
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0032579119520855
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/203115/
youtube.com/watch?v=Eec98ie0Plg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's hard to determine whether or not it's actually good for you. I rather take natural remedies like tobacco and lemons.

the trick is to get a cup of bleach, mix ammonia with it, put a straw into it and blow in it

Yes, the guy on rogan (who literally conducts the trials on what works for viruses) says that viruses are extremely weak and killed by almost anything. He even says you can gargle with a few drips of bleach in a cup of water and it will kill whatever is in your sinuses.

Does tobacco kill Covid too?

Maybe
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7816725/

journals.asm.org/doi/pdf/10.1128/aem.63.10.3916-3918.1997

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0032579119520855

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/203115/
>The effect of H2O2 on adenovirus types 3 and 6, adenoassociated virus type 4, rhinoviruses 1A, 1B, and type 7, myxoviruses, influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus, strain Long, and coronavirus strain 229E was studied in vitro, using different H2O2 concentration and timec of exposure. H2O2 in a 3 percent concentration inactivated all the viruses under study within 1--30 min. Coronavirus and influenza viruses were found to be most sensitive. Reoviruses, adenoviruses and adenoassociated virus were relatively stable. H2O2 is a convenient means for virus inactivation.

I've seen some studies downplaying it, but they were using 1%. Some shill on here was saying you should dilute store bought, which is around 3%, and then calling me a shill for saying not to.

I think you can get stronger stuff for industrial sanitation or salon supply stores, since it is used in bleaching hair.

they could just take the vax lmao. why are chuds like this

Attached: 1643693477560.gif (460x259, 1.55M)

hydrogen peroxide is a major oxidant, and damages cells. probably not a good idea to inhale it.

I wouldn't fuck with diluting or nebulizing h2o2 yourself, just buy nasal spray Betadyne. depending on where you live it will either be a formulation of iota-carrageenan or povidone-iodine.

Attached: 1643129229650.png (1042x1188, 404.73K)

This is so last week. We're taking wormwood now, didn't you hear?

Seems legit and not at all like a fat fed in a studio

I wouldn't be inhaling any H2O2. If you want to do something a few drops of iodine in a nasal sprayer will kill on contact and it wont take hold.

Heavy oxidation creates free radicals, and your lungs simply do not have the antioxidant capacity to neutralize something like this.

Link?

I would prefer ozone. It'll burn your mucus membranes, no virus could survive

>"The right"
>Some guy with 100 followers on youtube

Some dumb fuck is going to take a bath in hydrogen peroxide and it will get banned

You can buy stronger stuff on at hydroponics stores as well. It's used in the weed industry a lot. I would not be taking hits of 35%. It will probably fry your lungs

youtube.com/watch?v=Eec98ie0Plg

take a puff off of a cigarette
The smoke is toxic and will kill

this makes poisonous chlorine gas btw anyone reading

This is evil

I heard Dr. McCullough mention it on JRE podcast as basically a way to clean out virus particles from your airway as opposed to wearing masks.
Before that he mentioned something else (i think it had something to do with iodine?) and said the hydrogen peroxide is an alternative.
Don't take my word for it though.
People should also stop distorting the advice of people like McCullough and Malone. It makes us all look like idiots.

Thats the rumor. Smokers seem less likely to get it.

You really are so fucking stupid if you start playing arounf with hydrogen to prevent covid but you dont want the vacseeen.

You just need cigarettes and colloidal silver throat spray. That's what I used when our household caught the nothing burger and I never got sick.

Go back.

"the right" is telling people this. every Conservative on the planet. at once.

I'm not a libtard, I don't want to be part of Big Pharma's medical experiments.

Youre going to sit and listen to crack dealers about their moms yoga incense sticks curing covid but yeah lets roll with that.

Got it twice and I’m a smoker. Very mild symptoms though. Wouldn’t have even known the first time if I didn’t get tested.