Death to local thugs and mafia thread

Not even enemy soldiers could behave in a manner that this filth does. If they could they would rip every single soul of each one of their fellow citizens, neighbors, friends and family. Instead of becoming more tolerant, helpful and patriotic they turned onto their own brothers and sisters in the worst our for their community, in the times of war, disaster, occupation. They deserve no empathy, no mercy, no sorrow. They need to die. Fast. Like when u a horse to end his misery. They need to get deleted from the society. If after 21 years of age u continue behaving like a thug or a mafia member by behaving in a manner that hurts other ordinary people, u just need to die, all of you. No survivors. You are a wound that needs to be taken care off and that's just it.

Attached: 1639311501026.webm (848x480, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/Ge1Q1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zoomers using niggerish behavior will be executed.

Some parts lack words.

If i see you coming up acting like a nigger and NOT waving a white flag you will recieve tango designation

Idk the background, but if they didn’t shoot back, the red car would have probably drove away, and some of them would have probably lived. This way they all got rekt

These are men willing to do the work most can't.
Do you also look down on trashmen?

America is third world...

nigger bitch is skeptical

Attached: niggress.jpg (562x587, 25.92K)

some thugs got whacked how is that relevant again cool webm though lol

well done i think. they successfully lured that stupid fuck out and then moved in to finish the job.

nice full auto pistols.

That’s a wild video

Accelerate. Mutual combat is good for the community

this is what brown society looks like.
In Europe these people would be balkan/Arab/turks

Brown people = non humans

Where is this

It wasn't the red car that shot them it was the blue car that was posted behind the building and pulled out behind the red one

>Are you winning yet, son?

The eternal Boomer strikes again.

Attached: 1639309091671[1].jpg (1920x1080, 333.26K)

Puerto Rico. Ironically a US territory with incredibly strict gun control laws and restrictions. So this absolutely qualifies as a 'gun control paradise.'
Viewed dispassionately, the assasins displayed horrifyingly effective pro level shooting. Shooting/ambush methods.

>hire niggers to be thugs
>casualties
>repeat

whats wrong with that?

It was both. Watch it again.

The headshot to nullify prone hat man was pretty epic. Doesn't look like the attackers even take a hit and their cars are still driveable.

this vid is much better with sound.
The way the camera picks up the audio makes them sound like CS 1.6 guns

>it was the blue car that was posted behind the building
>posted
You graduated in the 90s

Real players playing the street game hard as fuck if you know what I mean

Here's with audio
webmshare.com/play/Ge1Q1

R.I.P. to all players

>that part where to the white tshirt guys return fire until they bleed to death
Kino.

Imagine if your life ended that. Those guys really wanted the other guys DEAD. They literally had no chance, despite being armed.

At first I thought the one guy should have taken a better flanking position for his counter ambush (the middle guy) but then I realized he was wounded and literally dying so he just did the best he could, then he went to the Lord, rest in peace. As far as I can tell these were probably all gangsters and they didn't harm any civilians in this ambush.

Center frame white shirt guy also holds onto his beer until the very end.