White House urges Spotify to take further action on Joe Rogan

>be normie
>think for yourself (sin 1 - listen to fucking CNN stupid goyim)
>talk to people long form without bait and obfuscation (sin 2 - allowing people to explain themselves against the narrative)
>invite guests from all sides on any issue to sample all opinions (sin 3 - can't go against the communist overlords)
>the FUCKING WHITE HOUSE wants you deplatformed, shamed and silenced

Thin about that. The government of the most powerful nation in the world that has thousands of nukes wants a talk show host banned and silenced. Honestly the more they froth at the mouth against Rogan, the more I like him. What can be done to help him?

archive.is/4Fzru

Attached: 1643830006067.jpg (1260x2304, 321.58K)

boost his numbers? follow him or subscribe or whatever.

First they came for Joe Rogan

He needs to do more about his son.

Attached: 1641515165652m.jpg (1024x855, 91.86K)

I just might. I don't have any social media accounts, but I'll make some to help him out a tiny bit.

Why help him? The more angry people in the world the better.

Attached: D9BA93FE-CD40-47E9-97E1-8697908F2593.png (515x510, 296.3K)

Typical of the Shite House to stifle the truth, They don't want to loose all that pHarma cartel money do they.

>free speech and freedom of press
>um
>instead of trump taking action on democrats
>the democrat elect is now taking action on right wingers

Attached: 1614741008093.jpg (720x303, 26.63K)

I just did. I won't watch his shit because I don't particularly like him, but I want to participate in making (((them))) seethe.

You have to pay for Spotify, right? Guess I can't make some kind of sock puppet account and have to actually not talk about the Jews.

because they will take him down eventually

It's free and the registration takes 20 seconds. It also accepts fake emails kek.

Have they pointed out what this supposed misinformation actually is? Like, can they even point to one thing that was said on his show, presumably my McCullough and Malone, that was provably wrong?

Of course not. That would require stating said points and refuting them which they can't do objectively. Thus they go the route of "if it contradicts what we say it's misinformation lul get wrecked"

>gif related, view from inside the Oval Office during the podcasts

Attached: qui.gif (232x198, 3.67M)

Oh. Thanks. I just did it too. Shit I'll do it two more times with other emails. Fuck Neil Young lol.

Nice! Like Straya user says making the jews seethe by one easy step brings me great pleasure

Attached: 200nice.jpg (1000x1468, 264.76K)

>cunter

That’s what I’m saying user, the less options dissidents have the closer they get to the nuclear option

That's not how it worked out last time, we ended up with 50 years of communism before the population rose up.

but muh private company

kek, that only matters when the company supports the official narrative :^)

Attached: 1634540852686.jpg (486x679, 191.17K)

They're going to use this to come after podcasts because they're taking alot of views away from mainstream media and can't be manipulated as easily.

don't lefties/liberals usually use the muh private company argument in bad faith?

DESU Joe the Toe doesn't need our help
If he gets taken down he'll likely get to keep the money and can just start up on a federated network and host himself and anyone else he wants
In any case these mongs are doing more damage to themselves by pulling back the curtain on to who they really are
>we never forget

Attached: NoPowerHere.jpg (400x400, 42.69K)

> no one listens to our propaganda TV stations
>they listen to some ex-MMA chimp enthusiast
>quick make propaganda podcasts
>no one listens to them either
>fuck
>ban the chimp connoisseur, that will make them listen to us