It is impossible for men to become women

What is going on? Why are normies going along with this?
We are talking about hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people denying what they KNOW to be true, and which is self-evident. This is like if you managed to convince a billion people that black = white or up = down. Male / female is that primitive and obvious a distinction. Why are they just blindly accepting this? They wouldn't really accept it if there were any real stakes... right guys?

Attached: trannywrong.jpg (1280x720, 129.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here you go pic-related.
this is part of the transhumanist agenda

Attached: 06520577-AC50-44F8-A101-54E353E31739.jpg (1024x809, 107.4K)

A woman is anything I want to fuck

Attached: 022.png (723x666, 157.96K)

wrong, coomer.

this thing looks like vanessa vokey

It's called brainwashing

No God means no objective truth. Simple as.

Roman's 1:24-28 KJV
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Attached: 1643235191502.jpg (460x296, 62.13K)

Shut it, woman.

Tell me more. I'm trying to understand how they got a whole society of educated people to say "night can be day, if it has felt like day this whole time."

based and biblepilled
god bless

Attached: 1643688061471.jpg (826x1024, 143.5K)

yeah broad shoulders? let's see you shit out a kid you dick danglin donger

>No God means no object truth.
Unsound premise.

Even if you put a man's brain into a woman's body, it will still never be a woman.

I'm heterosexual so everyone I want to fuck is a woman. Simple and logical.

It's feminine vs. masculine thiking.
.>"Women maintain villages. Men maintain armies."
Values like logic, reason, integrity, and truth are of little value in maintaining a village. What is most important is consensus and peace. So, if the consensus is complete nonsense, it's accepted, no matter how ridiculous, to maintain the peace of the village. That's feminine thinking.

But you can't run a hunting party, or a warrior party, or a building party like that. Men NEED integrity, truth, logic, and reason to protect and feed the village.

That's why this type of thing is so hateful to men and so widely accepted by women. It's illogical nonsense, but the "ILLUSION OF CONSENSUS" has been created through the domination of all media by the left.

The key to clown world is women and the weak men under them. This effect is used to subvert us.

Attached: jew rubbing hands.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

>science is a social construct!
>believe in science!
Fucking spare me

Attached: tired and dissatisfied smoke after a hard day of work.jpg (300x300, 32.61K)

Extreme cope to not call yourself gay

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A

>359393529
Unsound premise.
>Retardedness.

i thought this one killed itself years ago. we could actually make fun of these people on normie platforms without getting banned. and even 4 years ago it was readily apparent that we owned the conversation against queer subhumans

>We are talking about hundreds of millions, if not billions
Calm your tits. Go out and interact with people irl and nobody believes this crap.

>A woman is anything I want to fuck
Lol!

All the more confusing why it's being forced down everybody's throats.
Most Western women outwardly believe in it, because they have been browbeaten and bullied into doublethink. Even some of the men I know. Russia is not Western in this regard.

Fpbp beat me to the punch.
That is 100% accurate, it is ALL for transhumanism.

Weaken all bonds.

high T

Attached: 1604028918161.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

shun these satanic freaks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!
your hero's (who you all defend) say otherwise.

Attached: 4 (2).jpg (714x500, 174.81K)

It's not sex when you stick it in the digestive tract. Jesus.

Rape is a social construct
Murder is a social construct
Not killing troons is a social construct
Get rid of social constructs and find out how you needed them.

Reading this made me wonder how polite and well behaved Any Forums users are.
Anyway this lesbian stance is the correct one when it comes to this subject. 100 years from now people will read about the fad of transgenderism and the horrors associated with it and find it hard to believe.

Attached: 1643669991456.png (1690x5882, 1.45M)

The hero myth

sex is anything I do with my dick lol

LIMBS ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
You chuds know that there are people who are born with less or more than 4 limbs. Clearly, there is a limb spectrum. On one end of the spectrum, there are people born with no limbs at all. On the other end, there are people like Lakshmi Tatma, from India, who was born with eight limbs.

Attached: Lakshmi_Tatma.jpg (393x253, 18.12K)

Attached: Bally J and Joe Rogan.jpg (288x253, 22.12K)

Fresh crayfish is anything I want to eat

but what if you're a fag?

Bottoms are women too.

lol Brazilian shitfuckers are world-famous.

Rape is also a social construct