This is disgusting, sickening and not normal

This is disgusting, sickening and not normal

Attached: F332E0A1-B449-41E1-9BC7-CBE6A4BE97D4.jpg (738x595, 91.89K)

I'd love to hug Warwick Davis around the body. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my friendship arms wrapped around his torso, send that little buddy soaring through the air in my arms.

As he lies in my warm embrace, smiling and giggling and chocking on his own laughter, his eyes streaming tears of joy drenching the rest of his skull, I stand with him and laugh lovingly. He looks up at me in happiness and contentment, his eyes searching, begging me for more love. He finds plenty. I raise my boot then stomp down, squashing a poisonous spider like a melon and finally saving his amazing life.

I love these threads. Someone post the perfect day meme

some guy on here called me a nigger, if i smile big enough i can also ask hundred million trillion money?

Attached: herbs.jpg (970x1227, 239.13K)

How I would love to lock Warwick Davis into a lead-lined chamber with a lump of uranium-238 inside for an hour or so. I would get someone todrag him out and watch as he starts puking and stumbling over his pathetic midget leg-stumps dizzily, finally losing consciousness. I would then take him to a comfortable bed and impersonate a doctor - putting him to rest, pretending to look after him and ensuring him that he would get better. As the days pass, the disgusting little goblin will get worse and worse, vomiting, shitting piping-hot bloody diarrhoea and generally screaming in pain from his now burned and necrotic flesh, his internal organs failing and his chromosomes melting. But I would still lie to this festering imp and tell him it gets worse before it gets better. As he gets to his final stages of acute radiation poisoning, I will reveal that i lied to him the whole time and that he is going to die. The demonic pipsqueak starts bawling his beady eyes out as I let out a hearty laugh. He begs to be put out of his mercy, but I ignore his pathetic whines and start peeling his bubbling mottled skin from his tiny arms. The screams get louder and louder as I peel and peel, and I finally get some peace when I stuff the sticky, squelching flesh into his disproportionate midge-mouth. I get a bucket of his own bloody diarrhoea and rub it into his raw, exposed flesh, and finally close the curtain, turn off the lights and exit the medical room forever - leaving this satanic little munchkin to expire.

What did he do that prompted such a reaction? I'd bet money on something both stupid and evil.

That's a little excessive.

He didjn't realise that internet isn't srs bzns

He has a short temper

14 mil is a tall order for such a small grievance

Dykeenies to the rescue, arrrrrrrr

Hey interet tough guys, leave our big friend alone, he's super fierce, ayeeeeeeeagagagaga! We'll destroy you if you come for him and you'll never see us coming, waaggggghhhhh!
Like ghosts we'll pounce and take you down in vast numbers, then grind you into dust eeeeeyahhhh!

He couldn't be the bigger man and just ignore it

Surely $1400 for someone of that height?

midge

Fuck midges and fuck jannies.

I want to pick him up and just hold him off the ground. Not to do anything specific to him, but just to watch him struggle, get angry and fly into a tiny midget rage.

>minikike gets internet threats
>everyone knows internet threats are empty
>minikike gets majority of threats from other dwarves who're pissed that people like him and Dinklage are gatekeeping Hollyweird jobs from them by pretending to be oppressed by Disney's Snow White remake
>minikike sees opportunity to play the victim and get some victimbux
>minikike "moves out of town" and buys a new security system and a dog *bowrrrr*
>minikike makes press release
>totally not a pedo blood cult move to shut down free speech

Did this actually happen or was it a tall tale?

who did he ask for the money?

>makes her waddle behind him while he rides

Attached: delusional.jpg (682x600, 100.13K)

Maybe it's just low-self esteem.

Attached: 1635797342145.jpg (841x1200, 267.29K)

Shame, I would have expected him to hold himself to a higher standard.

Are you going to take him to an orchestra performance, then for a swim at the pool?

What a fantastic image this is.