Do people like this go to heaven and what kinda spiritual body will they have in heaven?

Do people like this go to heaven and what kinda spiritual body will they have in heaven?

Attached: 548_zpsc5c4e0c5.jpg_original.jpg (1536x1536, 540.19K)

Bodyless fincunt only your soul goes to heaven

God created them, and are hence equal to all other humans in his eyes, so goes the christcuck dogma.
In my opinion, retards such as those in picrel should be put to sleep along with half of pol.

such childish concepts of the universe. have you not heard of Alan Watts? Of course not, you're slurping mountain dew and worshipping hitler on the internet. Wake up, fools, it's only you here and this is a dream.

Attached: HH.jpg (1536x1536, 574.41K)

No, they had bad karma and have suffered, hopefully in the next life they do better, so they can then die and pick the right choices and then seek entry into heaven.

>people
LOL

And Any Forumstards still hate abortion. Sometimes it's necessary.

herp, i'm derp

>Story of Lazarus and the Rich man
>Luke 16:19-31

Attached: 1641776811788.jpg (2048x2048, 279.23K)

>miracle babies

Not my proudest roll

Karma is just repackaged sin you gay hindoodoo

Not just Any Forums, Christcucks in general.

Aw shiet, here we go

Big black male body with even bigger cocks to stretch all the blonde haired angel's divine pink pussy

Let's get it Big money

uh selfroll

>what kinda spiritual body will they have in heaven?
they'll be winged cock sleeves

Why am I talking to my self.
Are we samefagging?

Yeah also if you read "angelic lore" sometimes retarded kids like this are suppose to be "nephilim" or some BS. half angel half human but not lucky enough to come out like a hercules or as a giant lmao.

Don't mean to play it rough, but heaven has been debunked by numerous news outlets, user. Sorry.