HAPPENING: ONTARIO TO BRING ARMY INTO OTTAWA BY TOMMOROW

I WORK AS A STAFFER IN CABINET OF GOVERNMENT OF DOUG FORD

POLICE IN OTTAWA ADMITTED THERE IS NO POLICING SOLUTION TO TRUCKER OCCUPATION IN OTTAWA
THEY DECLARED PROTEST UNLAWFUL THAT NEED TO BE DEALT THE FASTEST WAY POSSIBLE BEFORE IT DEGENERATE

DOUG FORD OFFICE HAVE BEEN UNDER PRESSURE ALL DAY BY BOTH TRUDEAU AND MAYOR OF OTTAWA
HE FINALLY JUST CAVED. THE SOLICITOR GENERAL OF ONTARIO WILL FORMALLY MAKE A REQUEST
TO THE CHIEF OF DEFENSE STAFF FOR ARMED MILITARY FOR AID TO CIVIL POWER

THEY WILL SAY THEY NEED TO BRING THE ARMY TO TOW ALL TRUCK BLOCKING THE STREET BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PRIVATE TOW TRUCKS

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674
youtube.com/watch?v=m_3P7Rlh1Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=oCfeiIfU_ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The canadian military is a joke though.
The truckers literally outnumber the canadian military rn by 20000 guys.
nothing is going to happen either way

Oh shit, they are sending in the trannies and feminazis. The honking will stop for sure.

>THEY DECLARED PROTEST UNLAWFUL THAT NEED TO BE DEALT THE FASTEST WAY POSSIBLE BEFORE IT DEGENERATE

The protest is too peaceful. If we don't do some provocation soon, the protestors will get what they want!

what are they gonna do, lock them all up in the non existent jails they dont have space for? wew lad

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE_3.webm (406x720, 2.76M)

Makes sense, they will need a shit ton of heavy equipment to move them lol. But I would be surprised if the truckers just say, "Oh yeah, go ahead and take my truck" with out a fight.

No source. Sage.

Not to mention having to tow all those trucks out of the way. Would be a fucking nightmare

kek where's the audio for this?

The military doesn’t have tow trucks either.

They might have some heavy trailer equipment for moving equipment, but I highly doubt they have anything available to move those trucks.

This will only inflame the situation, but I guess it’s going to get inflamed eventually anyway. There are fundamental fault lines that we’ve been papering over for decades. It’ll be ugly, but this has got to be dealt with.

I personally think it’ll ultimately mean the end of confederation, and I’ve come to the conclusion that this is probably best for every region of Canada. The federal government has become a corrupt, incompetent leviathan who’s plans and dreams are too grand for little Canada. They are beyond Canada now, they want to run the world with likeminded types in Europe and US.

Don't comply with any arrests. Just lock your doors and keep honking.

Tiananmen square 2.0?

>THE SOLICITOR GENERAL OF ONTARIO WILL FORMALLY MAKE A REQUEST
>TO THE CHIEF OF DEFENSE STAFF FOR ARMED MILITARY FOR AID TO CIVIL POWER
>Canada's federal government is sovereign
Pick one.

Even zogbots have families and relatives who support these protests, they're not gonna do shit

My dad works for Nintendo.

This is the beginning of our dissolution of the union.

No user. All they have to do is throw the mandates in the garbage.

>Simple as.

Then everyone goes home. No fuss, no muss.

Attached: TP.jpg (792x612, 96.77K)

>keep honking.

This is what thier strategy desk came up with as the official plan.swrsp

>Canada's federal government is sovereign
it's not supposed to be though it is supposed to exist for the provinces and by the consent of.

The troon army will mass dilate them out of Ottawa
Imagine the smell

I fucking wish.
But we shouldn't be surprised by this point.
Nothing ever happens.

damn this really was written by a chink

Good, escalate it. See what happens.

>The federal government has become a corrupt, incompetent leviathan who’s plans and dreams are too grand for little Canada. They are beyond Canada now, they want to run the world with likeminded types in Europe and US.
This. The Tinkerbell School of Government where everyone believes and claps their hands doesn't work anymore. Too much of what's truly essential has been hollowed out and been replaced with consultants managing contractors, ESG officers, and receipts for $12 orange juice breakfasts as though any of this moves the nation forwards.

You’re a fool

twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674

GOOD, YOU CHUDS WILL PAY FOR THIS!

*end the emergency powers which allow the mandates

Nah dude zogbots will do ANYTHING for a paycheck. They have no skills and can't be employed to commit violence elsewhere. They'll kill their friends for a salary rate.

and I work at nintendo. we are working on a remade version of pokemon leaf green. it will come out as soon as the pandemic ends. maybe canada will be the first nation to receive it.

The army has like 10 tow trucks. Fuck off randy.

I second this. Post link please.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS
WE GET A BOSTON MASSACRE TO KICK OFF THE BLUE HELMET SLAUGHTER AND IT STARTS IN CANADA OF ALL FUCKING PLACES

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR MOVE GLOBOHOMO
PLEASE MAKE MY FUCKING DAY

gentlemen. looks like no one will be going to work in a month or two. hope you have purchased your arms and ammunition in advance. pick a sniping perch and get comfy, looks like the zog govt is going to kick it off

>Even zogbots have families
You could have stopped here. Maybe little timmy would be missed by mom and dad.

The federal government was only supposed to deal with international relations/treaties and Armed Forces. That was thier role.

They have the ability to tax though, so they get a huge amount of power by throwing money around.

It's the only real solution.

>Watch.

It's exactly how it will finish. Sooner than expected too.

Attached: TrudTP2.gif (480x270, 279.15K)

It's going to be really hard to get them out with 30cm of snow coming tonight. They'll be making igloos out there for the homeless. Honk honk.

Attached: 1643309233832.png (439x363, 275.82K)

>source: my cum filled ass

do it.
i look forward to that pussy prime rib of yours explain why canada behave like the tin-pot dictatorships it regularly criticise.
it'll wake up a hell of a lot of people.

>maybe canada will be the first nation to receive it.
pas en francais = non

We got more up-to-date versions of old console games though thanks to the delay to add french meaning we got the later run of cartridges.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_3P7Rlh1Jo

Attached: MexicanTVHostlosesitcallsallantivaxxersmorons_1.webm (640x348, 2.79M)

All militaries have recovery equipment. But knowing canada, they are all driven by women who don't know how to properly use them.

Attached: file.png (1080x627, 351.84K)

Would turn into the largest North American Truckpull Contest ever kek

Castro knows the truth, he knows that this is the beginning and they'd all be linched once the populace figures it out.
War against the WEF and its members is inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCfeiIfU_ac

starts about 30 seconds in

Attached: 1643758872533.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

But how will the west protect Ukraine if they're deploying their military domestically?

So you got nothing and are now resorting to empty threats.
Chalk up another W boys.

Lol I hope they overthrow the Canadian government

They can build a snow fort and pelt them with very hard packed snowballs.

>trudeau
>explaining any sort of rationale for his nonsense
lol
He's at "let them eat cake" except for pigs about to starve or be culled in the western provinces and vaccines instead of cake. No it does not make sense but I think that question in Question Period was a total surprise and he had nothing prewritten to handle it.