HAPPENING

>17 dead and at least 50 hospitalized due to adulterated cocaine

Attached: 16462299_303.jpg (700x394, 29.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swissinfo.ch/eng/tainted-cocaine-kills-16-in-argentina--dozens-hospitalized/47316242
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Company
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would Hunter Biden do this?

Fuck

its bizarre people spike cocaine with fent. It's not even as profitable as the way they used to do it, which was with baby powder/laxative

spiking heroin with fent makes sense, some people even pay premium for it. But coke? I dont get it, the only explanation is maliciousness

Why do you keep making this thread.

yes, I hear about this - the whole House of Commons had to be shut down

kek

JUST
swissinfo.ch/eng/tainted-cocaine-kills-16-in-argentina--dozens-hospitalized/47316242

Happening
You use this word yet you lack understanding of its meaning, fuck off newfag

the DEA strikes again

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 11 YEARS RETARD FUCK OFF

That wouldn't have happened if there where proper quality controls in place

Good. Cokeheads are the absolute worse.

Well maybe if we could buy legal cocaine this wouldn't happen?

Could be bath salts cut. Some of that shit can give you a wicked heart scare.

Newfag

Im saying cocaine could be cheap as sugar packets if it where legal. Imagine clean powder with test papers.

Oh no.

China has renewed the Opium War by shipping us massive amounts of fent and lacing it in drugs no one would suspect. They are weakening our population and it's working

>Oh no.
Anyway

Darwin awards

Leave this site you degen

Fuck you.

Good.

This is why I stopped doing cocaine. They kept adulterating it with so much baby laxative and other garbage I literally shit my bed.

Attached: 3264.jpg (1200x900, 206.87K)

>degenerates dead
oh no.

agree
consistently two things: broke and annoying

I just heard guys
dead and at least 50 hospitalized due to adulterated cocaine

I just stick to Adderall now. It's clean, controlled dosage, lasts longer, readily available, and a lot less likely to be tampered with.

>BREAKING NEWS: COCAINE JUNKIES RISKING THEIR LIVES.

I know some people who used to take illegal drugs from time to time recreationally. They stopped, not because they wanted to quit, but because you're basically dead if there's fentanyl in it.

This is why I only by crystalline a-PHP and 3-FMA from the EU.
Fuck cocaine.

Attached: 1640568547693.png (732x387, 248.22K)

Attached: AC42EBB4-3E48-41F1-9C40-5484973BAD53.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

I will gladly sample all cocaine to ensure purity and protect the consuming public

>Some local media outlets reported that the cocaine had been "cut" with a toxic substance
Fentanyl?

Another good reason why I don't touch hard drugs.

Maybe they figure it would have a speedball type of effect, or that the fent would make it more addictive and bring customers back.
Who knows? Fent is becoming the corn syrup of drugs. They just put it in everything.

same. i used to fuck around with it, but stopped over the last few years when i kept seeing how many people were getting fent laced coke. one of my best friends didn't stop and got a bad bag last year and passed away. fuck the people that put that shit in it.

>100 metric tons of coca leaf per year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Company

Really? I quit because it gave headaches, asthma, and erectile dysfunction.

Attached: KavAGYl.jpg (770x1024, 224.43K)

My American friend's brother died from laced coke. It's a thing these days.

If you do cocaine for a week, it’s pretty easy to stop cold turkey. It doesn’t create a physical dependency the way fent does. If you do fent for a week, you will shit yourself if you try to quit. That’s why they are lacing everything with fent, including weed.

Unless you have equipment to test it, there's no telling what it could be cut with. Not to mention the supply chain literally runs from murderous cartels that do not care about anything other than profit... fuck it, I pitied drug users for a long time, but now I don't care. Users, and dealers have blood on their hands.

>Users, and dealers have blood on their hands.
And not the good blood, that can be washed away by spirit.

oh no

OH no

OH NO

oh NO

oh no

The fent is so cheap you can spike anything with it. They just busted a couple of nogs in my area with xanax, fentanyl, and a pill press. So they are cutting xanax with fentanyl. High school kids think they are buying a xanax on the street, instead they are getting fentanyl. Causing many overdoses. Whoever takes your drugs laced with fentanyl is going to get incredibly messed up, so they can't say it wasn't potent. Remember this is a clinical anesthetic in micro doses, and a pain medication for people at end of life from cancer, etc. It is also highly addictive, and that means customers for life until OD.

its not just the laced powders, a friend took counterfeit xanax and it had fent in it as well, looked exactly the same

Beaner cartel process all of their dope in the same "labs". They're retarded shitskins. All it takes is a gram of fentalog sitting on the cutting board from when the heroin was cut, and some jorge martinez faggot to drop the 1000g of coke he needs to cut onto the fent to turn it into a death batch.
This kinda shit didn't happen when biker gangs were making and slinging meth. That was GOOD meth too, usually nearly pure d-meth.

erectile dysfunction from cocaine? I remember I wanted to fuck anything that walked.

stim dick. It's a bastard.

I don't get why lolbertarians want to make all drugs legal. Stupid cunts.

> Doing cocaine in 2022.
The border has been wide open and Fentanyl has been flooding across it.

Fucking liberals ruined this country in many ways.
I hope those faggots OD on Fent before 2024.
They'll probably get a vote anyway.

Attached: solo-skiing-quarantine-edition-d9o5q6uhnn-828x1472.jpg (828x1472, 134.61K)

I like the way Bestanyl makes people bent over and they kind of stumble around like the slow moving zombies.
I'd like to experiment with them.

What's wrong with legal drugs?
Your faggot laws haven't helped anyone. Do you pay taxes?