Recognizing a Any Forumsfag in real life

The Masons have their signs and questions, the bonesmen have their dogwhistles, the Templers have their symbols..

How o how do I recognize a Any Forumsfag in real life?

I refuse to believe this board is full of NEETs, JIDF and trannies. Some of the posts and threads that appear on this board are of such wisdom and insight that only learned men can create it. And, through them, inspire other anons to seek knowledge.

How do I recognize a Any Forumsfag in real life?

Attached: polmasons.jpg (1000x1402, 128.31K)

Call everyone a nigger when you meet them just to be safe.

kek, I am serious lol

Imitate the merchant meme, one guy says excellent like mister burns the other person should respond "polack", then the 1st guy should respond "oy vey its another shoah".

Attached: normalpeople.jpg (672x929, 164.65K)

Just stand up in the pub with your pint glass and *ting ting* it saying "Ahem...I have an announcement to make"

This pose

Attached: c09.jpg (640x480, 32.97K)

Look for the guy carrying a dildo

I've recognized others by slipping phrases like "shut it down" in conversation before. Goes right over the normies heads, but you'll get a double take or a smile from one of us.

Checked, how often do you recognize a polfag in the wild?

This is kinda based, normies went full Hazmat 3 months after the holocough started all they till today. Where as Any Forums went zombie apocalypse for one whole week and recognized it for nothing burger.

It's happened a few times, not that I'm trying everywhere I go.

Wish there was something like a masonic ring for those initiated by Any Forums.

secret handshake

Attached: images_1.jpg (395x503, 42.24K)

I think the French Quinelle is a good one, like pic related. It's meant to be you holding down your arm so you don't seig heil.

Attached: holding down arm.jpg (640x455, 37.56K)

That is not bad! I might try that whenever I meet a new person.

My version is holding the arm just above the elbow.

I like to think of it as a polar opposite of the masonic "hidden hand" gesture. The restrained hand.

we are like vegans.
trust me. you'll know if you know. the signs don't need to be named.

This is also true.

It’s like espionage, user, once you talk with someone you gauge their reaction to softball questions/statements and go from there.

I wish I could meet a single unjabbed Any Forumsfag or otherwise! It feels lonely to be a pureblood-poller.

>It’s like espionage
How do you know if the reactions are honest or preference falsification?
Eg: In real life I pretend to be homosexual simp!
In reality I fu ck young hookers left and right!
I pretend to be more feminist than Gloria Steinem's armpit hair in real life!
In reality I consider females to be worse than nigger kikes.

Had a new guy at work come work with me, within 10 minutes we were talking about homosexual parasites and sharing our merchant accents and characters

I only know one, and she's my ex who lives in another city. It's why I keep coming back here.

what gave it away?