This angers the White Nationalist

>this angers the White Nationalist

Attached: p_encanto_homeent_22359_4892ae1c.jpg (540x810, 232.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1304
archive.md/coJ2r
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1683
archive.is/vTPBU
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1285
archive.md/DjVAE
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1323
archive.is/dVJPO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they so ugly

They're just trying to broaden their audience, nothing more.

What's this?

>Why are they so ugly

Attached: nerdy kid.jpg (600x450, 42.83K)

The fact that the guy you responded to is probably ugly doesn't change the fact that those characters are also ugly.

just in case this shitty bait gets bites
news

>SUNY Professor: "It's A Mistake" To Think Pedophilia Is Wrong
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1304
archive.md/coJ2r

>Companies unexpectedly cut 301,000 jobs in January as omicron slams labor market, ADP says
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1683
archive.is/vTPBU

>Emirati logistics firm builds deep sea port for Democratic Republic of Congo
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1285
archive.md/DjVAE

>China inks $8 bln nuclear power plant deal in Argentina
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1323
archive.is/dVJPO

Attached: 1636586975446.jpg (1242x1460, 347.77K)

What is this?

A beaner movie. You might like it mexibro

Attached: badger.gif (320x300, 39.52K)

Imagine watching children's films.

Attached: strike still wheel.jpg (1390x1050, 539.4K)

What does any of this have to do with the topic?

Just watched it yesterday and holy fuck is it a 10/10. Some of the songs were boring as fuck though but the humor was on fucking point.

Mariano ain't ugly.

Attached: 4732705 - Camilo_Madrigal Encanto Mariano_Guzman lilprincyvi.jpg (1416x1977, 316.36K)

Imagine getting mad because a children's film, that you don't even plan to watch, is set in a non-white country

Attached: shiggy.jpg (400x400, 19.51K)

yes because I hate seeing some cartoon version of a "real" latino what with her stupid potato nose and Groucho Marx eye brows

+no it doesnt. spics exist.

I know it angers me alot. I wish they would go back to the old animation style and not all this CGI crap.

She just looks like a normal girl to me

Such a beautiful movie!

I cried like a little schoolgirl uwu

--,-{@

He cute

Looks boring to be honest, at least the poster does. Is like if Disney had made a family-friendly animated parody of one of the many "telenovelas" that air in public TV 24/7 here.

Mirabelle is actually a likeable character and not because she looks like a tumblr SJW it means she acts like one.

It's actually pretty funny but yeah the ending is a letdown, same as Moana. Whole movie is a metaphor for families with abusive figures that want to show the world they are perfect and magical but inside they are all mentally ill and constantly having meltdowns and hating each other.

Attached: 4825195 - Camilo_Madrigal Encanto Mariano_Guzman suiton00.jpg (3508x2480, 1.25M)

Picrel seems kinda borderline cp to me.

Everyone in this movie is mixed race or a race mixer and dresses up like a faggot. Other than that its a really abhorrent attempt at a Disney princess movie (- the princesses). The animation doesnt always match up with the mouths either and the scenery is generally uninspired.

post MORE you dirty bastard

> Nooo a 20 year old dude can't be with a 16 year old dude nooooo
> OMG OMG IS THAT A 40 YEAR OLD FEMALE TEACHER RAPING A 13 YEAR OLD BOY? NICE NICE NICE OMG I WISH IT WAS ME GRRRR

Attached: 4793717 - Encanto Mariano_Guzman Randrewcv.jpg (2009x2048, 343.85K)

Some movie nobody watched? Slide thread. sage.

>Everyone in this movie is mixed race or a race mixer
NOOOO YOU CAN'T DEPICT COLOMBIAN PEOPLE IN COLOMBIA THAT'S WHITE GENOCIDE!

Attached: istockphoto-477095952-612x612.jpg (612x408, 59.28K)

Disney Pic Related far left middle.

1. Tranny with a Donkey.
2. Green Hood Oy Vey.

By all means accelerate & enjoy.

Why should I be upset about it? Why did you assume that I am?
I hate mutts and their soulless exports.

Attached: chaos.jpg (500x866, 76.37K)

They all look like the fat and jew looking characters that Tumblr always draws, those with the pink nose
This is what you get when you hire nonbinary furries for the diversity quotas

how long has it been urugay senpai?

Attached: gffgfgfggfgffg.jpg (1050x650, 214.39K)

>Everyone in this movie is mixed race or a race mixer and dresses up like a faggot.

Gee I wonder why people in Colombia of all places are mixed haha

Nobody watched it? We Don't Talk About Bruno is literally N°1 song in U.S and UK. It literally got more popular than Let it go

Attached: 4801788 - Bruno_Madrigal Encanto Mariano_Guzman kahtomato.jpg (1359x738, 164.1K)

kys faggot spic

Attached: 1641736255564.jpg (1484x1484, 299.89K)

>they make the lightest-skinned woman a wife to the darkest-skinned man
definitely not propaganda, goyim

lmao are you a squatemalan or something

I saw 2 min with my 7 year old daughter. So shitty couldn't keep my attention. My daughter never watched it again.
They look Jewish that is why.

Besides Luisa they just look like normal people to me

Why would I be angry at a flop that disney has no further plans to do anything with?

>Whole movie is a metaphor for families with abusive figures that want to show the world they are perfect and magical but inside they are all mentally ill and constantly having meltdowns and hating each other
So I was right about the movie being a parody of almost every telenovela ever made but with the father being the "villain" instead of the mother (in law).
Also it took me two of your posts to realize that the small one at is a boy and not the main girl in OP's poster.

Nah, both look too old to be loli/shota.

>1. Tranny with a Donkey.

She literally has an entire song about how she wishes she wasn't strong and instead could dance ballet and ride unicorns...

> 2. Green Hood Oy Vey.

Uhhh he's literally a pothead everyone hated and not a jew. And even if he was a jew you should think it's based that EVERYONE IN TOWN made him miserable enough to drive him crazy and make him run away.

Attached: 4825156 - Bruno_Madrigal Encanto Mariano_Guzman zenpei.jpg (2454x1180, 422.48K)

Why do they all have the same faces?

>I saw 2 min with my 7 year old daughter.

You're lying then incel becauase
1. You don't have a daughter you gross virgin fat fuck
2. The beginning is literally the funniest shit ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182.79K)

>"Encantowas estimated to need to gross at least $400 million worldwide tobreak-even"
>Box Office: $234 million
kek nobody wants to watch your shitskin movie

Does anyone expect anything good from Disney at this point? They only want to push leftist propaganda that appeals to the losers of society.
>makes a movie about a family member who is a loser and has no talent
>OMG that is so relatable just like my worthless ass
>makes father figures powerless while the strong WAMEN have super abilities
>not one shred of testosterone amongst the men of the house
There is literally no reason to take your son to any of these movies. They'll just teach them to hate themselves and put women on pedestals.

>reeeee stop doing shitty reboots and race swapping!!
This is a new and original storyline with brown people set in their native homeland not subverting or bothering anyone else. Like Moana and Lilo & Stitch before it. I watched this shit with my daughter and it’s fine. Catchy tunes, funny, entertaining. Central theme was loving family.

>but with the father being the "villain" instead of the mother (in law).

No, the villain is actually the Abuela because she lost her husband, her home and everything and due to her husband sacrifice she was given a magic candle that makes her kids magical and their town protected so if she doesn't make everything perfect she could lose her home and family again.

There's no "REEE MEN BAD!" in this movie. At best it just ignores male characters, but the protagonists dad is THE ONLY CHARACTER in the whole fucking movie that stands up to bitch Abuela.

> is a boy and not the main girl in OP's poster.

They look pretty different retard.

Attached: 4782062 - Bruno_Madrigal Camilo_Madrigal Encanto y63367038.jpg (2023x2191, 373.8K)

Its a typical amerimutt propaganda film
>swole tranny
>nigger breeding a redhead
STUPIDO PUTO GRINGOS DEJEN DE CHUPA EL PITO DE LOS CHANGOS Y JUDIOS PINCHE RAZA DE MARICONS

Attached: 1639167188530.jpg (477x452, 50.56K)

>shes 15 years old
she hit the wall really fucking hard

im a latino living in latin america and nobody around here gave a shit about it

Your comment is either:
1 Shit bait
Or
2 you are are angry you will never be a woman.

Because it's based in PeruANO culture.

wow, that's a faithful representation of south america
it just lacks the favelas and the murders and the poverty and the fat midgets and the disease filled shitholes and the perpetual depression
other than that the capibaras look great

Kek.

>>not one shred of testosterone amongst the men of the house

You didn't watch the movie. The dad is literally the only one who stands up for Mirabelle while her mom and aunt do nothing but let the grandma abuse her grandkids.

Attached: Untitled.png (1184x620, 1.17M)

he's a raging faggot