Spotify loses 6 gorillian dollars...kiss

Gene along with kiss are now weighing in on this debacle and helping you quit Spotify without losing your music.

msn.com/en-us/news/technology/how-to-quit-spotify-without-losing-your-music/ar-AAToAzA?ocid=uxbndlbing

Attached: Super cereal.jpg (1440x810, 413.8K)

I defy you to show me a single boomer who isn't an absolute retard.

Tortious contract interference
First amendment attacks by the government.
Running out of reasons why we don't slaughter these people and then anyone that cries about it.
For sure.

>le rock clown jews who put their faces on condoms
Nothing of value was lost

Attached: B05AB0E5-ACCD-496C-982C-4E887E6B9171.jpg (1024x1389, 226.21K)

'Approved doctors'

And who decides this?

Why does the picture look photoshopped?

Joe Rogan has a higher approval rating than Joe Biden

Hypothetically speaking, spbp

because the font is Roboto Condensed and it's the old ugly version with the gay uppercase R and autistic K

Oy vey anudda shoah, so much antisemitism.

>Washington Post
Conspiracy to tank Spotify share price to help Amazon music.

they really are cleaning out the self important dead weight

look around. these fucks are the absolute minority. boomers around the country are not pro lock down bullshit

The approved medical establishment, set forth by the approved donors, and approved politicians with their approved aid.

Get with it already, duh.

Attached: 1637873814388.jpg (676x380, 30.18K)

wow i don't care
what's with all the faggots shilling pointless shit about people taking music off spotify literally who gives a fuck

literally who?

Kiss records some horrendous sounds and calls it music. Removing them from circulation is a saving grace.

But none of these musicians own their music

Joint committee of the Ministry of health and the ministry of truth.

All I see are a buch of terrified old boomers who can't reconcile with the fact that their time on this earth is nigh, and they seem to think that if everyone just takes the jabs and boosters, they might just live forever...

Attached: funny_cunt.jpg (3333x5000, 892.11K)

nothingburger slide thread
fuck off

I don't think he knows his fanbase very well

Maybe we can call these musicians out for being Democrat/government shills?

Attached: 11F79196-2376-4DD6-94FE-2BC1E3B494C0.jpg (711x622, 50.89K)

This.

>Your free speech is a problem, sonny
>It's convincing people not to take the vacksceece
>Even though I took it the virus can still get me unless everyone else takes it too
>Yes I can still get the virus and spread it even then
>Someone told me that person had information on his show that I don't like, that means the information is wrong
>No, I don't know what specific information it was
>No, I don't know how to watch the show
>I called my manager though and told him to take my music down from the channel the show is on, he started babbling about contracts, I don't care, contracts are for the young people to follow who provide services to me, not me.
>Anyway the company took my music off the thing because they agreed to because he was spreading information I don't like about the vaccine that does not work unless everyone takes it to make the virus spread less even though it will still spread and people can still get infected from the disease with a 99.999% survival rate in anyone under 60. Keep on rockin in the free world ;)

All these people that have dropped out of spotify, do their numbers even equal rogans?

Who gives a shit what a washed up Jew Pedo says or does.

KISS sucked as a band anyway.

Trips of truth

Oc?
Story?