Biden supporters are frustrated as his student-debt pledge stalls

Biden sisters, are you feeling duped?

wsj.com/articles/biden-lags-on-plan-to-forgive-student-debt-frustrating-supporters-11643806801

Attached: Biden.jpg (585x585, 90.49K)

If interest stays at 0% for long enough then inflation will take care of the principal.

>politician promises outlandish shit
>good goys all vote for it
>he doesn't do anything
happens every fucking time

>Retarded liberals who voted for a guy who spearheaded the 1994 crime bill, supported the Patriot Act, invading Iraq, and constantly sucked Jewish dick as a senator are shocked to find out he's a piece of shit

Also imagine being a jew and having to look at yourself in a mirror. Damn that would be brutal.

Imagine being that gullible.
Jews control the banks. Jews control the colleges. And jews control Biden. So pay the jews goyim.

>lol just keep trusting in neo keynesian economics goy, it'll be fine, I promise!

It's going to get more ridiculous as dysgenics and immigration reduce the intelligence of the typical voter over the next few years. Think of how easy it is to trick a dog or monkey.

Attached: file.png (1137x639, 806.36K)

the funny thing is that the moment any of them actually touches the no-defaults rule associated with those loans, none of them will ever get another loan.

If enough people stop paying back their student loan debt, the entire bubble will finally pop.

Imagine being a woman, being able to suck and fuck your way out of nearly any situation but complaining anyways

It's not trusting anything, it's already happening. The real value of my own debt has gone down and I haven't even made any payments since covid started.

you forgot the 2005 bill he voted on that forced student loan debt to be attached to a person forever

You can't discharge Student Loan debt in bankruptcy.

The bubble will never pop that way because there will always be collection options.

Don't these idiots know Biden's the guy who made it impossible to discharge student debt through bankruptcy?

>Graduate
>Get job
>Pay off loan
Why is this so hard? Maybe don't buy a new iphone every year you retards.

>its not trusting anything
>but its already happening, so essentially I'm trusting it, but I don't want to admit this openly
nice try neo keynesian, your anecdote is meaningless in comparison to the rest of the economy

>Biden sisters

Attached: jazz-jennings-3-1.png (2000x2464, 3.05M)

based biden tells them no refunds goy.

>Biden sisterses

Attached: no u.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

Do you not believe in inflation or something

i want to faceplant in her khazar milkers so bad bros

I mean, with 7% inflation he inadvertently HAS been reducing student loans.

>BBiden sisters

Attached: Zoey no makeup.png (479x341, 190.43K)

>Bidenn sisters

Attached: 1643659220243.jpg (851x560, 104.35K)

did Biden actually say this? I watched most of his """""rallies""""" and basement livestreams. I think Kamala said it but I don't remember Joe saying somethign like this. maybe he mumbled out some incoherent nonsense and they just pretended he said it. the press was making all kinds of promises on his behalf. I just remember him saying he wouldn't use an EO to forgive debt. (you need to be debt slaves after all)

The only guy who would've done it would've been Sanders and they threw him under the rails. First for Warren, then for Klobuchar and ultimately for Biden.
Dumbfucks wanted a not so radical compromising candidate and now they are astonished why Biden does not do the radical thing and seeks out compromises instead (which he is not finding, lol).
AOC is Clinton's controlled opposition who just like Warren won't do shit, so Sanders was really their last chance. You made your bed now get fucked in it. Embrace tech-feudalism.

I don't even know what a keynesian is.
The dollar number of my debt has remained constant.
The amount of work it takes right now to earn a dollar is less than it was a year ago.
The dollar value of my physical investments is more than it was a year ago.
Therefore the value of the debt has gone down.

Don't worry, goy, Biden will pledge to cancel the student loans of anyone who enrolls in the US Army to fight for homosexuality, nigger worship and the jewish mafia's profit around the world.

>anyone who enrolls in the US Army
>to fight for homosexuality, nigger worship and the jewish mafia's profit around the world
No need to repeat yourself.

I hate to say it but the student voter base always grossly exaggerates their own contributions to elections.