RETARDED HAPPENING

Worst president in American history promises to cure cancer. Everybody laugh at this nigger with Alzheimer's in a white man's body.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-165334.png (720x460, 76.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
twitter.com/POTUS/status/1488988097014636546?t=lPVnvcS-fagL4Lj3STOGUA&s=19
bitchute.com/video/E3JOUC-70LY/
youtu.be/P7NwGbfP__Q?t=11967
twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If everyone dies of other factors at a younger age, cancer deaths will plummet.

I’ve never ever seen a world leader as embarrassing as any American one at any point in time

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this FACT

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

Fuck America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment

Post link nigger

Just 3 shots per year ought to do it

Ah, cancer research proteins. A fine Moderna product. Found in their patent bin, and oh, look, in the genome of COVID as well:
arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
Sure is nice of them to come out with a cure for cancer, now that the vaccines are going to give everyone cancer.

Attached: 1589933417761.jpg (750x761, 490.88K)

@potus on Twitter.

Kek
Bidens a hero. Now that cancer is gone we can start to worl on all these teenaged heart attacks

Its your responsibility to make a coherent thread. I'm not looking that shit up or learning to navigate shitter..

>the globalists are going with the I am Legend collapse scenario where cancer vaccine turn people into monsters
Oh fucking boy this is going to suck.

twitter.com/POTUS/status/1488988097014636546?t=lPVnvcS-fagL4Lj3STOGUA&s=19

Your type 1 immune system is involved with killing cancer cells in your body. It actually destroys infected cells, causes them to lyse, and thus is an effective way to combat cancer. In fact one of the criticisms of the new vaccine schedules is that they shut down your immune system for weeks at a time, and the more time that window is open, the more likely you will grow cance in your body unimpeded.

Anyway, the new vaccines work through stimulating the Type 1 immune system. Thus they could concievably be used to cure cancer

LOL - does anyone remember when Obongo's big deal in 2010 is was a 'moon shot' program to end cancer headed by this dementia riddled faggot? Apparently he forgot too, because he's trying to same dumbass tactic again.

two more boosters.

>Instead of a disease that kills me, a disease that gives me permanent recurring chronic pain and requires additional injections which probably haven't been tested yet
Thanks, I hate it
Why do der Boomer act as though death is the worst possible thing that could ever happen, like it hasn't been a part of the human experience literally as long as life has?

We can end cancer as we know it!

Ah so they will die before being able to get cancer as you are not curing it.

Attached: 1642645687701.jpg (748x1024, 137.36K)

Post Canuck bussy

>end cancer as we know it
>by creating Super Cancer that replaces it

They're Godless

He's right. Kill your congressman and senators

Given his track record, now I'm worried about dying from cancer.

>Why do der Boomer act as though death is the worst possible thing that could ever happen
They fear judgement.

Count on a multiple-time draft dodger to be a cowardly piece of shit unwilling to stand the mere thought of not being able to control the slightest part of reality.
Clearly not, since they seem to worship SCIENCE(TM)

>as (((WE))) know it
lmao

I know this is bait, but just shut the fuck up about embarrassing leaders pretend-Leaf.

Attached: justin-trudeau-dancing.gif (220x220, 546.35K)

Biden(Fauci) has a tendency of being duped by the neo-mystics of
fake-it till you make it science fundamentalism, so does the Left in general.
Biden ( many others looking to $$$) being dupped by holmes(scientism)
is indicator enough of this medical
and scientific ineptitude policy makers have, moreover, A blind obedience
to it if will become the "new best thing"
(some catholics, right?)

bitchute.com/video/E3JOUC-70LY/

Plan cemented: Fauci pushing scientism AKA fundamental, basic issues, science)

youtu.be/P7NwGbfP__Q?t=11967

"new revelation" "using fundamental, basic, and appied science" "drive innovation"

Attached: Screenshot 2021-04-07 140631.jpg (446x572, 90.28K)

>Thinking big pharma would ever let that happen

>end cancer
Oh shit Biden is going to end Reddit and Twitter.

panders to nigger and kikes for a year. take me serious guys

It's a trade for mandatory lifelong vaccinations.

You misunderstand, he's going to 'cure cancer' by making the treatment perpetual instead of the condition terminal. A living patient can be squeezed harder, for longer.

They can end cancer but they won't because that's not profitable

He’s not wrong. All the NWO has to do is release the cure they’ve been keeping private for the last 50 years, but the goyim don’t deserve it.

Kek. Cancer is next on my list of ....

Attached: 1641171953184.jpg (1024x708, 85.44K)

Yep they just had to test it on innocent people to get it right. Country is inexplicably evil.

>as we know it
the vax is about to accelerate it 10-fold

> p-please not the guillotines
> we will release tech we've had for decades, aren't you glad goyim?

sounds like he's hyping a new and improved cancer

Attached: cancer.jpg (226x308, 9.11K)

He's talking about introducing a cancer vaccine, an mRNA vaccine, from the likes of Pfzier, Moderna, etc. Bad news. Don't get the jab. They will try to force the jab on people. I'd rather get guillotine'd in a FEMA camps than be injected with any of these so-called "vaccines".

>Cancer as we know it.
Meaning they'll find a new way to prolong the life of cancer patients indefinitely without curing them.
Because it's more profitable.
Gotta read between the lines.

>as we know it
>changes definition of cancer

Let’s make more outrageous feel good promises to distract the news cycle! Ponies for all 13 year old girls!!!

Attached: 01ABF28D-2F13-4E85-AEFA-5AABFE072160.jpg (719x600, 145.17K)

I wish we would get King George back

you can starve cancer by not eating SUGAR..

really makes you think..
why everything has SUGAR in it..
gotta feed the beast (cancer)

this is sad
genuinely the worst president in us history

After the mRNA instructs cells to create tumors he better have a cancer cure.

Over seen this movie. It didn’t end well.

holly fuck its real................

check this out lets protest shit, nothing better to do
twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674

>we can end cancer as we know it
we’re just gonna stop providing diagnosis

underrated

Is this another pivot?

we need cancer vaccines for all the vaccines that gave people cancer, classic pharmakeia.

Attached: 1643385246898.jpg (720x899, 100.34K)