Give me more than 1 reason not to move to Oklahoma City

California user here, im not a faggot and I hate everything about this place (Sacramento) except the weather and my family, housing is unbelievable averaging over 500k in the white areas, which is why im 27 and live with my parents. I have 160k in cash and really think Oklahoma City is the best fit, solid republican, cheap homes, winters aren't too terrible. Give me a reason not to escape this place.

Attached: Skyline_oklahoma_city.jpg (3260x1792, 2.86M)

>Give me more than 1 reason not to move to Oklahoma City
you have to live in america

One time it blew up.
No bullshit

You don't know how to drive and your hipster habits will attract faggots. ffs, don't try to ruin oklahoma. They already have to deal with the fact that they are not white (redskins)

Oklahoma city is full of okies

Oklahoma is the biggest shit hole in the union. Don't come here. It's flat and windy, you'll hate it.

Rent a truck load it full od explosives and head to OKC. Have fun :D :D

>I’m not a faggot and I hate everything about this place
This is what they all say

Attached: E4A54F6E-C1BB-45AE-896B-650FC4B96FD1.jpg (641x355, 44.31K)

Change your plates straight away and don’t tell anyone. Californians have a strange habit of telling you they’re Californian before telling you their name. Don’t discuss your faggy vegetarian diet either it will give you away. It’s not a big deal but people really don’t like Californians moving here. You’ll have to prove your not a commie fag.

>Californians have a strange habit of telling you they’re Californian before telling you their name
same with colorado faggots

Hahaha fpbp

Stay there and fix it, you faggot. It's your fucking problem. Stop trying to destroy other states, even shitty ones like Oklahoma.

Your house will get vaporized by a massive tornado. $280K down the drain.

Looks comfy

Tornadoes and it isn't as republican as you think. There aren't too many hobos though, and of course like any city you need to avoid the nigger parts of town. Seems nice though, I have a buddy out there and was thinking the same thing. Lots of nice museums and parks and stuff.

TEEHEE THATS MY CITY ITS SO BAD TEEHEE DONT COME HERE SILLY CALIFORNIAN WE HATE YOU

I got bored there in less then a week and I come from what is basically a series of industrial shacks that is cut off from the rest o the world for a majority of the year.
And that was back when shit was actually fun, like the war-themed restaurant where our waiter crawled up to the table on his belly and informed us that the perimeter was free of gooks.

Shithole. Underdeveloped texas with less friendly people.

Okalhoma will fucking hate your ass and you better take your plates off as soon as you move there. Theybwill torch your car.
Especially if Especially if are white.
Oklahoma is full of prarie niggers and weed smokers.
Californians stay out

OKC is full of niggers and dopeheads. The rest of OK is full of absolutely fucking nothing, abbos, white people pretending to be abbos, dopeheads, and every combination thereof.
>t. Texas

Fucking hate Colorado. Brother and best friend moved there. No idea why. Been there plenty of times. Cool mountains don't justify the commies, beer-swilling $0y goys, happooner fags, limousine libs, and permanent dem control.