Ukraine using child soldiers

>ukraine using child soldiers

This shit was on the front page of Plebbit today with people actively defending the use of child soldiers by Ukraine as "stunning and brave." I didn't give a shit either way beforehand, but now I do. Let Ivan have his fucking clay back, these people are clearly not the right ones to be running shit over there. Child soldiers? Seriously? Am I supposed to sympathize with the country recruiting and training child soldiers?

Attached: 123childsoldiers.jfif.jpg (1067x800, 155.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ua.korrespondent.net/ukraine/4033277-ditei-vchat-vbyvaty-zarubizhni-zmi-pro-tabir-natsionalistiv-v-ukraini
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/si6ist/ukrainian_children_trained_to_use_rifles_against/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally nothing wrong with it. You should stop being such a pussy. Hitler youth were some of the strongest and ferocious fighters throughout the war. Problem here, is that this is a white on white war with jews controlling both sides.

10 year old children were fighting Brits 100 years ago in Turkey.
It’s all about the circumstances.
They don’t need your empathy you retard.

Ivan doesn't care. He will rape them all, any age.

turks putting children in combat is the same as western countries putting women in combat though, they're just glorified cum dumps

So cool! I love warcrimes! Sending all the upvotes!

Exactly my point. It is morally unacceptable to use child soldiers. Whether it's effective (, ) or not isn't the issue. Exposing young children to the psychological trauma of warfare is a war crime, and rightfully so.

Fucking African warlord memery

How convenient, using the evidence your government is full of pedophiles as cannon fodder for a distraction conflict.

thay arent children they are legally adults zoomzooms just look like that.

More likely, this was just a photo opp used to engender sympathy for the poor Ukrainians. While there may be some kids being taught how to use weapons, they are far from needing extra men to fight, and real full hostilities have not even started yet. Dont fall for war propaganda

Incendiary shells don't care whether you are an adult or a kid. You burn alive, that's it.

Red Dawn, Ukraine Edition.

So true! This! Sending nine year olds into the brutal, amoral arithmetic of modern combat in sub-zero temperatures on the Eastern Front will be such a character-building experience for them!

Attached: pro-human-rights-political-cartoon.png (1000x500, 46.27K)

You expect better from pedophiles? Ukraine is literally where the globos get their supply of children from. All of europe goes there for degeneracy. Russia needs to save them

You are a civvie and you pick up a gun - you become an unlawful combatant, and Geneva Convention does not apply to unlawful combatants.

Compared to the shit I've seen from the west this far from bad.

Attached: 1643636665584m.jpg (809x1024, 159.62K)

They're not child soldiers like they use in African shitholes, they have parents and families most likely. Also they're more like teenagers. If it was a picture of little American kids with guns you would be like "BaSeD BAsED BaSED!"

Teenagers are old enough to be trained to defend themselves in dire circumstances, I doubt they're being sent to the front line.

it's "a happy making time"

This lol

If you need children to fight your battles then youre a shithole country that shouldnt exist anyway.

Reminder that Ukraine is a fake and gay country that only arbitrarily exists because of the break up of the Soviet Union. Ukraine has basically been dominated by Russia or other Empires for like the past 1000 years.

Ukraine already drafts women, now they train kids for 21st century warfare, lol

no shit mate i dont care if your 5 or 55 you pick up a gun you are a soldier and lose all civilian protections man,woman, or child.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Russia is a shithole with a degenerate mongoloid population attacking everyone around them. Show your real flag Ivan.

guy on the right looks like he's enjoying himself. send the others home

Just do a Google search you stupid fuck. They have way younger kids training over there, it's not hard to find.

And, no, I don't think it would be based. Teaching kids how to use and operate a firearm from a young age is one thing. Training them to fight and kill adult humans is a completely different thing. A ten year old American boy using his grandpa's hunting rifle to learn to shoot deer is not the same thing as a ten year old Ukrainian boy learning to operate an AK-47 so that he can fight Russian invaders in brutal urban combat.

Attached: 1632260490578.jpg (709x1024, 130.8K)

Thats wrong.
Fuck Ukraine. Sending love to Russia from Canada.
The United Nations are fucking with Russia because they stand in the way of globohomo and NWO.

>leaf

Ukraine has existed for 1500 years meanwhile Russia is a shithole that has never been an empire, and never will be. Russia has literally been raped by Mongols their entire history while Ukraine fought back. You're a brainwashed faggot.

Attached: photo_2022-02-02_23-35-56.jpg (1050x549, 58.97K)

You have to go back, pidoras

Children stepping up to defend their land is pretty fucking based

Attached: ZoJcUg1W2a0.jpg (2048x1312, 671.76K)

That's it, bunch up you LARPing niggers.

> This shit was on the front page of Plebbit today
I never used your plebbit, but this photo is more than 3 years old. proof:
ua.korrespondent.net/ukraine/4033277-ditei-vchat-vbyvaty-zarubizhni-zmi-pro-tabir-natsionalistiv-v-ukraini

anyway, this is just a few small education/sport camps for children. they are not even belong to our government. and of course russikes taught children to war all the time and Any Forumstards never cared. I wouldn't even be surprised if they praised how the russkies give children weapons and other shit

Attached: image_2022-02-03_002340.png (530x355, 328.15K)

What can you do if Russian subhumans are attacking and invading Ukraine? Children need to be trained as well to right back in an emergency.

And pretty fucking pointless, if you have to draft children you already lost

You literally live in a shithole. You have no right to speak.

>guatemala
You fucking faggots were using child soldiers up until like 10 years ago. Fuck off.

You, for example, can go back and personally protect ukraine, you fucking diasporashit.

LMAO you mad? You mad faggot? Seethe and cope muttoid

Retard in the red hat lol
>One hand on the gun
>Finger on the trigger

It's better than 8 wanks a day and 12 hours of fortnite tho

Absolutely baited. Here's the Reddit link:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/si6ist/ukrainian_children_trained_to_use_rifles_against/

Just accept it. You've been doing this shit for the last like five years. Your country is prepared to use young children in combat. You are no better than a third-world African shithole.

Attached: ay90d67akaf81.jpg (1920x1277, 308.36K)

I looked up the history you faggot lol Ukraine has literally been a proxy state for most of its history.

Unless you count getting conquered and then absorbing the conquerers culture as somehow being independent lol

Why are ukrainiantards sending blonde qts lolis to war? What is wrong with you??

Mmmm....loli soldiers....i'm enlisting now!

What did you just oink there, mate? I told you, go back and protect Ukraine, you slavic shitbird. Fucking refugees thinking they are hot stuff.

>femoid teens
Shitty propaganda confirmed

>NOOOO NOT THE HEKKIN CHILDERINOS!!!!!

Seethe. Just because I live in different country doesn't mean I can't stand for my homeland. You obviously are a mutt so you don't know what it's like to have a history and heritage.

fucking reddit posts every day fuck off retard, nothing political on reddit is real

Not to mention that the first comment on this post (with 8k upvotes) is a reference to a fucking video game. Redditors are completely detached from reality.

This

Any country that uses child soldiers doesnt deserve to be a country.

No you can't, lol
Pussy-ass IT slave
You are a coward, a little bitch who fled his country in time of need. Live with it.

Show your flag Ivan. I can't wait for degenerates like you to get executed by kids, and you'll most likely cry like a little bitch. This while situation is because of you and you faggots invading different countries.