Erin O'Toole ousted as leader of Canadian Conservatives

>Canada's Conservative MPs have voted to oust Erin O'Toole as party leader after only 18 months in the job.

>On Wednesday, 73 of the 119 Conservative parliamentarians voted to replace the man who led the party to defeat in last year's election.

>The Ontario Tory, who is widely viewed as a moderate, was accused of not being hardline enough after campaigning as a "true blue" conservative.

>The race to replace him now kicks off with several names in the frame.

Canadianons give me the low-down here. Why was O'Toole removed, was it solely because he was too cucked? Who is the most desirable candidate to succeed him?

Attached: erin o'toole.jpg (400x400, 24.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/share__global
youtube.com/watch?v=oyMJBPyK_pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was too cucked here to be conservative you should generally be not friendly but not enemy of the faggots but he wanted to be their friends he cucked on guns and he cucked on covid passes and mandates

Likely replacment is
>sheboon
>some white women (WEF ties)
>best for last based frog MP but probably a friend of the jew supports truckers

Neither him nor Scheer should have ever been anywhere near any kind of leadership position in that party. What a disaster.

Live in Ottawa twitch.tv/share__global

This pretty much they got elected by some backroom Jewery

It seemed like he threw the election on purpose.

He flip-flopped so many times in the two weeks before the election, that I'm surprised he doesn't have permanent complications from whiplash.

Quote (butchered of course) from Erin O'Toole about banning guns.
"I do not currently wish to oppose any of the current legislation that has passed banning guns, something something common sense gun regulation"
He's a liberal in blue clothing, nothing more nothing less.

Which one is most likely to win? I'm presuming that because of O'Toole's ousting that a more right-wing candidate is now likely, or am I wrong?

We all hope that Pierre Poilievre is the new leader, but I'd put his odds relatively low because of how POZZED everyone else is
youtube.com/watch?v=oyMJBPyK_pg

Don't care. I'll never vote for the conservative party, whether that's provincially or federally. They've shown their true colors over the past 3 years. Instead, I'll vote for Maxime Bernier and the peoples party. If it's not already clear, they're the only party who preach somewhat conservative values and stand for freedom

this. Pierre is the only real choice. He has the perfect tone of voice and appearance for endlessly pressing Trudy on all his dumb unethical shit without being dismissible as simply "angry"

also this. while they're the opposition i want them to actually oppose, but after the conservative snatched defeat from the jaws of victory over Trudeau (thanks to Tool), I have vowed to simply never vote for them again and always for PPC.

That's what I was thinking, too. It's almost like everything was planned out. I don't think there was any fraud, like ballot harvesting, but the decisions party leaders made we're suspicious. It's almost like the Liberals and Conservatives work together, taking orders from thinktanks and figures who aren't necessarily apart of Canadian politics

Canadian conservatives find him even more left than scheer who was too moderate. In canada conservatives mostly agree liberals and cons are the same even moreso than america

He lost an election he was leading in by flipping on major issues such as mandates, gun rights and taxes at the last minute. People are tired of empty suits who change their minds based on what polls are showing on a particular day.

Pierre Poilievre better be the next CPC leader, or I'll just vote PPC for a third time.

This is why I vote PPC
The party is having an identity crisis. It needs to sort itself out before its too late and they lose all the moderates to the Liberal party and all the actual conservatives to the PPC. They need to pick what side they're actually on.

watch this fat cunt take over

Attached: whore.png (717x300, 46.85K)

Join the PPC
Vote PPC
end of story.

>Likely replacment is
>sheboon
>some white women (WEF ties)
>best for last based frog MP but probably a friend of the jew supports truckers

I like Leslyn Lewis

But i think Pierre Polivere is best choice

>It seemed like he threw the election on purpose.
>
>He flip-flopped so many times in the two weeks before the election, that I'm surprised he doesn't have permanent complications from whiplash.

Yep. He was there to lose. He did everything he could to lose.

Leslyn is literally the last hope you shitass

Just when dominion voting starts handling conservative leadership races.
Hmmmmm

He was installed by the party because he would most appeal to Liberal voters in Ontario. The Party knew loyal conservatves in the Prairies can be beaten like a puppy and still donate to them and their gamble backfired.

t. CPC ex-staffer.

>Don't care. I'll never vote for the conservative party, whether that's provincially or federally. They've shown their true colors over the past 3 years. Instead, I'll vote for Maxime Bernier and the peoples party. If it's not already clear, they're the only party who preach somewhat conservative values and stand for freedom

Were all watching it. But id vote for Polivere in a second. Max would underatand.

I bet they regret stealing it from Bernier don't they

>who is widely viewed as a moderate
The fact that only conservatives can be labelled as "moderate", while raging libtards are called progressives says a lot about how the game is set as an obstacle course for conservatives with liberals setting the rules. You only use such terms to demonize your enemy and set them in a position that they always have to defend as being "moderate" "not violent" "not a threat to the liberal establishment" when the silent majority agrees with you and that historically, those positions were mainstream and those of jewish leftism were considered as social poison. Unless we turn the tables on them, the right has no chance of beating this globohomo liberal system.

>also this. while they're the opposition i want them to actually oppose, but after the conservative snatched defeat from the jaws of victory over Trudeau (thanks to Tool), I have vowed to simply never vote for them again and always for PPC.

I can respect that, but i think its not wise. Always leave posibility open.

Traitors get the rope first.