HAPPENING HOLY SHIT, TRUCKERS ARMING UP

THEY PREPARING SOMETHING
WHAT IS IT?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 164942.jpg (653x330, 36.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/share__global
twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Live at Ottawa, twitch.tv/share__global

Nothing will happen.

Equip lasers!

Attached: IMG_20220108_090252.jpg (1920x2560, 797.05K)

twitter.com/XJCasper/status/1488796611324956674

They aren't bringing rakes, so don't worry about nothing

>it's only okay when gangs do it

Sounds super shady. What evidence? False flag incoming eh

fake

Attached: 560.png (385x363, 75.2K)

CHUD CHARGED FOR UTTERING THREATS

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 165300.jpg (675x582, 97.76K)

Time for a false flag

>THEY PREPARING SOMETHING
>WHAT IS IT?
I don't care as long as it happens

Attached: HONKED.jpg (960x634, 86.24K)

UHHH LOOK HES GOT A GUN…sir what i dont have a—-baap bap bap bam bam bam KILL THEM ALL OH MY GOD THOSE EVIL TRUCKERS HAVE GUNS OHHHHHHHH

Attached: D6551C47-E2AB-4F1A-A281-2F26D6D47C26.jpg (569x665, 29.87K)

They'll just use it to push another gun ban through

Yep, here it comes.

Talk about mishearing what was said. I was listening to the briefing, THERE IS NO FIREARMS ON THE HILL. This was somewhere in Nova Scotia. Police coordinated to prevent and fire arms from BEING brought into Ottawa.

Twitter is a Canadian co-respondent for the Wall Street Journal

Here comes the false flag.
I called it the minute trudeau and fagmeet tweeted about islamophobia.
They will do a mosque shooting.

>Truckers & everybody else in the US carries guns wherever they go
>Canadians: OMFG I HEARD THERE'S SOME GUNS HERE

Attached: Disgusted.jpg (600x630, 53.04K)

No they want the army to come so I doubt it

>1 in 3 people in Canada have guns
>There are people at the protest with guns
No fucking shit?

Unless things are different there, eveyr trucker I know has a weapon. They are on the road all the time and run into all types of assholes.

>trudeau's police force says peaceful protestors are totally armed taliban terrorist guise
Kill yourself shill.. trudeau should face the protestors and answer them for his crimes or he should resign from the PM post anf fuck off back to cuba or wherever he and his whore mother came from

WHY WON'T SOMEONE STOP THESE EVIL HEAVILY-ARMED RACIST TRUCKERS WHO HATE TRANNIES AND GAYS AND BLACKS AND JEWS AND INDIANS AND CHINESE AND VACCINES AND MASKS AND ALL THINGS THAT I BELIEVE ARE WHAT MAKES CANADA SO FUCKING LOVELY?!!?!? HATE HAS NO HOME IN OUR GREAT NATION!!!!!

kek

>perfectly legitimate protest
>government refuses to talk
>sends in glowies with nazi shit and calls the protest racist
>invents laws to arrest protestors
>starts embedding agents and arming them to make the protest seem extreme
every time lol

Remember, once the shooting starts, whover is left standing holding a gun at the end is the winner.
If you surrender, it means they won.

Attached: 1609299250511.jpg (1024x1012, 79.02K)

Also, as a trucker it would make sense to carry a firearm for your own protection

Gave me goosebumps.

Bullshit. Guaranteed.

>HA HA, YOU GOT THE ZIONIST PUPPET WHO WEARS RED FIRED FROM HIS JOB
>YOU KNOW, THAT GUY WHO WANTS YOUR RACE TO GO EXTINCT WHILE HE STEALS ALL YOUR MONEY
>EPIC FAIL CHUDS, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF THAT
>*sound of a trucker pulling the slide back to rack a round*
>Good, that's one less loose end.
Take all my American energy, Canada. Fight for what's right, for every white man. You bare the horns of Gabriel.

Attached: sub-buzz-23071-1493324401-6.jpg (750x1046, 326.74K)

how is OP a shill, how did you come up with that from OP providing picrel and saying they preparing something?
to me the truckers would not have posted the picrel, sooo 1+2=3 its the gov soooo
hmmm maybe OP is referring to your lack of reading skills maybe? which are going to get worse when shit gets adrenaline filled my dumb fucking fren

do cops enforcing unethical and immoral laws have families and home addresses?

bullshit. more lies

Isn't this the same retard who claimed that Ottawa police were looking into 'le military option' when the police spokesman said the exact opposite?

Waco time?

>"that is one of the major risks we are trying to mitigate"

What risk? Citizens being capable of self defense? How is this man a police chief?

you would scare the fuck out of me if I was law enforcement, I'd rather take a 12 gauge slug

More lies

False flag inc. Masked "nazis" with flags and guns are going to storm some building and kill Adam Lanza's mom for the third time. They will also crash a car into some gov building which will later be fixed under contract by some jewish owned company.
Tell me im wrong.

this is some big psy op energy

Looks like the faggot trudeau is starting the narrative that the truckers are armed and dangerous. More lies from jewdeau

You aren't wrong. All they have is lies and false flags

I do believe it's good for the whole of Canada for the idiots who pissed on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to be locked up for a while, because they really don't represent anyone's best interests, but the kvetching from the mainstream media about this and someone putting a hat on Terry Fox's statue is just unreal. It's a fucking statue, and it's not like either were even damaged, total nothing-burger.

FALSE
A
L
S
E

FLAG
L
A

INCOMING
N
C
O
M
I
N
G

Trudeau is getting a false flag ready

may I remind you all it is 2/2/2022 so, moloch wants his loosh

>Send in glowies with weapons
>Oy vey the truckers are armed
Every. Single. Time. I think their tricks are no longer working so well, people are tired of them. I guess the normie dipshits will believe it, but lol.

>What risk?
they want to be the ones giving the ultimatums, they don't want the civilians to be giving ultimatums to the government

Meanwhile BLM burn entire cities to the ground and are awarded millions of dollars and medals of Honor and bravery
I pray for the end of the Globo homo

False flag yawn or some retard

This.

Probably lying, trying to set the story for why they go in to clear it out

THE FIRE RISES

Too early. More supply chain disruption is needed.

?> dozens of incidents
How many incidents does the police investigate on a normal weekend

Is this Canada's Jan 6th moment?

Probably the worst decision the truckers will ever make. Their strength was being so peaceful that the elderly, women, and children could attend the protests to increase it's numbers and show the public's dissatisfaction, while also making the state and it's supporters look paranoid and freak out over nothing.
Now the protesters can be demonized with some credibility and many people will have to leave in order to stay safe. In addition, arrests can now be made since it becomes increasingly justified by the protestor's use of force.
All-in-all it's a really big mistake to use violence at this point. From what we've seen from right-wing protests, the best protests that are effective are the ones that are the most peaceful, gain the most allies - including women, children, and the elderly - and don't do anything aggressive looking to the establishment (except for showing up in large numbers) while sticking to 1 clear set of demands or a single, achievable demand.

Goyim, there is a rebellion against the NWO.
March could be interesting, watch on what the FEDERAL RESERVE will do. if they do nothing, the debt bubble will pop, and it will be game over, the happening of all happenings humanity ever knew.

surrender