Pagans and christians can very well coexist. After all christinity has taken a lot of things from old european paganism

Pagans and christians can very well coexist. After all christinity has taken a lot of things from old european paganism

Attached: ZEUS_GOD.jpg (1921x2400, 818.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iep4gnmJeRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about you take some pussy from some bitches

Attached: photo_2021-03-23_07-54-29.jpg (426x400, 7.64K)

I whole heartedly agree

syncretism.

That's why tardo-roman occupators build their synagogues upon Pagan Sacred Sites.

bible fail

youtube.com/watch?v=Iep4gnmJeRE

Keyed

>thou shalt have no gods before me
no they can't

Sure thing.

Catholicism is already a perfectly workable and beautiful religion structure to be refitted with our Aryan Gods in place of the jewish bits.
Dyeus Pater is the True God, Fountainhead of everything - not that petulant jew-demon (((YHWH)))

>christinity has taken a lot of things from old european paganism
You mean c*Tholicism
Don't conflate the two

remove the jewish bits, like the (((Commandments))), the (((prophets))), the (((fairy tales))) and the (((family trees))) of the Bible, and the Church system itself is already structured soundly enough to rework with pagan Aryan entities and spiritual systems.

>He's a (((Protestant)))
Go squabble with your fellow judaizers about which day of the week is (((Sabbath)))

fuck that lame normie shit
I grew up with ancient aliens and that's what I'm sticking to

Anything non-christian is satanic and evil. Men who identified as christians foolishly took a lot of things from paganism.

Isn't bible writen my man?

Attached: 1596031306164.jpg (373x500, 26.07K)

>doesn't know other denominations exist

jews are not Men.
So no, the Bible was cooked up by mostly rats, except a few grains of truth left in about Jesus.

bro please coexist with some bitches your ancestors are begging you bro on GOD

Christianity is an evil child sacrifice cult in service to the jewish demon (((YHWH)))/Saturn/Kronos the Baby-Eater.
Circumcision is ritual child sacrifice.

Off course user, in italy we have church dedicated to san giovenale (saint jupiter), and san saturnino (saturn), our saints are repropositions of the pagan deities.
Even parateoopers have their own saint saint michele and artillery santa barbara.
Catholic faith is the moat based, modernism ruined everything but true believers believe in tradition.
Interesting also considering the fact that guenon was right, primordial tradition.
Be proud cath anons.

HAIL PERUN

>after christians cut the tree at Dodona sacred to Zeus, demolished the temple of Apollo at Delphi, outlawed gentile cults and sacked Pagan metaphysics and aesthetic that means the two can coexist
the only thing christians deserve is to get a taste of their own medicine, and luckily they are

So a brown christian will go in heaven and a non christian white will do in hell? lol

Attached: Zeus.jpg (1200x806, 214.78K)

Varg cultists like you are deeply ignorant, you can't stand the fact that paganism was crushed than absorbed by catholic faith.

bro you are hyperbor(ea)ing the hoes

The problem is with the primary deity that Abrahamism worships - (((YHWH))).
Anything else is just such verbiage.

Yes

Circumcision is practiced by jews not by catholics, you idiot

Here in Muttmerica, the primary form of Christianity is judaized Evangelical/Protestant Christianity.
I don't know your circumstance, but if you open your Bible, the same Circumcision shit is in the Old Testament as is being practiced on a regular basis here.

>taken
yeah that is an understatement

Attached: 1521545367949.jpg (900x900, 528.62K)

Amen, only small minds do not see.

Attached: marcus_aurelius_what_a_good_man_should_be.jpg (1680x1050, 226.74K)

wait, paganism is a serious thing? I thought it was a larp. What do they even believe/do? sacrifice goats to odin? lol

You have a weird form of christinity over there. No one circumcise their child here

Attached: rsz_apollo.jpg (350x432, 188K)

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Catholic faith is different, is perfectly suited for white european men, just ignore the concilio vaticanum II of 1964 reform.

Circumcision here is not practiced, maybe in rare cases just for medical reasons....i love my foreskin, so cozy

forgot to mention, in America, circumcision is common practice because of the Biblical beliefs of Protestant Christians.
My own parents had me mutilated in the belief that it would honor them for emulating the Tribes of Israel, and they promise to disown my sons when I refuse to have them circumcised too.
My family literally believes jews are the Chosen People of "God" (((YHWH))), they praise and defend Israel like it were the Holy Land, and start fuming when I tell them I don't want to spend eternity in the same afterlife with Christian nonwhites.
They are seriously anti-racist jew-worshipers.

Attached: Baby-Circumcision-001.jpg (720x720, 86.39K)

sacrifice goats to odin >>> worshiping the prepuce of a 2000 years old galilean jew and washing the feet of negroids imported to Europe