What are the political implications of Microsoft owning the entire gaming industry?

What are the political implications of Microsoft owning the entire gaming industry?

Attached: a-14934758.png (500x522, 160.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/22912444/microsoft-acquisition-activision-blizzard-ftc-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not holding a smile.

it makes your games gay and shitty.
game on your PC and get indy games.

IDK I don't really play games and I'm on linux and unvaxxed, and don't hold any stock, so they can suck my dick.

the smile he's holding is down lower

>I can't stop the tech dystopia that will literally kill me and enslave my children or switch to LiGNUx, what about muh gaymes?!

>he uses the oxford comma
NGMI

It means I’m fucking pissed I got the piss 5

Oxford comma is the mark of education and culture. Find me a black or hispanic person who uses it

he has a hand inside his mouth and is holding a smile in front of his face similar to how Mr Potato Head gets attachments.

What an ugly controller

All that and you're still an asshole. tsk

Based. Headline btfo
captcha: gays

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-02-02 kl. 22.50.25.png (594x178, 22.34K)

People that want to play games will own a PC and whatever console Nintendo has out.

The gaming industry took a big dump in the 2010s will suffer more in the 2020s and will only be saved by mods and indie games.

indieshit is all made by trannies, undertale and discord is what caused so many zoomers to troon out

When Linux ports aren’t available, Wine runs pretty much everything else. Performance is often better provided the game uses OpenGL or Vulkan and thankfully DirectX has all but disappeared from usage.

I don't particularly care for buyfaggotry, consoles or AAA games, so Bill Gates can suck my veiny pecker.

Attached: 1561167641005.png (510x546, 15.37K)

I play games from before they took over or obscure ones. Anything new, especially triple A shit, is boring pozzed garbage.

Attached: 5D5A9338-23A5-409E-9D5A-DE56BFFD93DB.jpg (1920x1080, 548.54K)

faggot kike

Reminder that one of the richest men alive is more miserable than you are and will never enjoy life again.

Attached: 1629115040977.png (680x435, 473.66K)

I would sooner kill myself than be forced to play games that require me giving bill more money money.

They will have to send the UN to break down my door and confiscate my repository of DRM free vijayogurms.

Attached: 1612584700890.png (774x565, 201.59K)

Yeah indieshit is pozzed. The only hope is chinks and slavs. Which means clunky games and cash grabs. We'll be lucky to get one good game every 3 years.

Anti-trust would be nice. But as ever the DoJ are turning a blind eye.

I wonder why that could be. /sarcasm

Attached: microsoft windows 11 complaints department.jpg (439x285, 54.04K)

good taste

that screenshot is extreme but it reminds me of what a shitty palette quake 1 had
great memories nonetheless

I haven't played a triple A title since 2014. Any game I've bought since then was made by an indy company, and only after extensively researching it to see if it didn't have any hidden SJW bullshit in it. Indy games are doing it better, so I don't care if Microsoft is buying up all the triple A. I stopped paying attention to them years ago. Its all been buggy woke trash.

Putin enjoys flight simulator.

Yeah it’s so much fun, I’m halfway through the main campaign. I don’t get why modern games, even single player ones, feel a need to shove in bullshit like upgrading your weapons, or finding random items, and such things. I just want to run around the level and shoot things. Most fun I’ve had since Half Life. Better than Doom in my opinion, has a cooler atmosphere and the movement is more fun.

Playing Tomb Raider Underworld. I miss when games didn't have giant arrows and signs pointing to the solution.

Not all indi shit is pozzed. The devs of Factorio literally told the troons to fuck off in a tweet. They then tried to cancel the game, and both Steam and the people who actually play the game both put a stop to that shit and axed their attempt at cancelling them quick. Anyone trying to virtue signal and their attempt at flooding their forum was swiftly dealt with with a big fuck you and fuck off by their developers. Their review bomb campaign was so unsuccessful that it left the game with a higher review score than it was before.

You get used to it. It’s ugly IK but I think the palette is perfect for the grotesque and gothic atmosphere. It legit creeps me out, something other games failed to accomplish, and that’s saying something about a game with near zero story.

Attached: A02D4C20-6D6A-4184-B853-C53F2085213F.jpg (1200x629, 109.18K)

>Anti-trust would be nice. But as ever the DoJ are turning a blind eye.
>I wonder why that could be. /sarcasm
Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard acquisition to be reviewed by FTC - Polygon - polygon.com/22912444/microsoft-acquisition-activision-blizzard-ftc-review

There's a possibility