Mentally disturbed man executed by bloodthirsty cops

Another innocent BIPOC brutally killed in our streets by cops who shoot first and ask questions later.
These animals continued to fire even after the victim was injured.
We must disarm and defund the police. NOW!

>No login required
yewtu.be/Fy4YSvEZ8lo?t=32
>Youtube
youtu.be/Fy4YSvEZ8lo?t=32

Attached: file.png (1100x1039, 1.23M)

Not my problem.

Good

Attached: 1643449754500.gif (550x400, 688.78K)

he was holding a pistol

street cleaners doing their job.

he pointed a gun at the cops. what did he fucking expect?

"armed" with what, a burrito from taco bell?

>gloats about illegally MC'ing cops

light skin is feminine, it represents indoor care giving while darker skin is for doing work in the sun ergo masculine. Which is why BBC is so sought after by blonde w omen. Every white woman in existance craves to be gang bang creampied by a dozen black bulls. Name one high profile woman who hasnt been inseminated by african seed, you cant.

That's an awfully shiny burrito.

>"IT'S ALL GOOD DAWG"
>*BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG*
Why are mutts like this?

Attached: 1642917094669m.jpg (1024x987, 114.15K)

he was still trying to aim the gun at the cops even after getting shot, which is why they continued to pump him full of lead.

I honestly didn't seem him move from his original position but couldn't tell what the hell he was doing in the first place.

Kek, cop shoots in the direction of a busy street.

you cant execute the brain dead.

>Mentally disturbed man executed -
stopped reading here.
good.

Excellent.

Good, we should execute more of the mentally ill.

fuck pigs

Attached: MichaelJordan.png (780x800, 291.24K)

>break the law
>endanger others
>get shot
What were they supposed to do?

I mean ACAB but if you point a handgun at one there really isn't much they're able to do. Suicide by cop is rude but hardly worth protesting about.

Looks like a glock burrito

suicide by cop

stop blaming all white people for whatever you go through. i didn't do anything to you. you think i don't hate cops and republicans too? i was a hipster. they hated me as much as they hate blacks if not more. at least they watch you guys play basketball and root you on every night. i know that's a consolation prize in a deeply slave rooted culture where the landlords are the new slavers, but these people called me a fag all childhood for having plugs and liking punk fashion. Fuck these stupid cattle. If and when you guys start openly killing them again and you kill me I don't even fuckin' care, because this society is so evil and shitty. i don't want to work at mcdonalds in kentucky to make 3 dollars an hour and live in a car either.

what do you have to do with any of our politics. fuck of sven, we don't even know what's happening in your comfortable beautiful land where you have every opportunity and you're insulated by your own people. do you think you know shit in your ivory tower? how old are you?

I knew this guy. He used to post on Pol, bros. : / They took one of our own, let's not take the piss out of it okay? It's been hard enough trying to console his GF through text (We never met her IRL, but she's trad and based)

maybe pick a thumbnail that doesnt clearly show the victim had a gun next time, then your slide threads might have more success

Good.

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 15.24K)

look at this fucking idiot pausing for a pic while he breaks the law lynching some guy for a liquor store robbery. it's so weird that people don't even understand the law or how it works. if the guy is under four cops already you can hold him down without killing him, be serious. that cop is not even small.

Hipsters are gay. We all laugh at the effort to look hip.

what does it matter to you in your heaven white support system? are you oblivious?

they're artists, that's why your society is so ugly, because you hate them and beat them up or shun them.

I see we have our own mentally disturbed individual here.

>Why didn't they try to lasso him first?

Attached: dindunufffffiiin.jpg (849x908, 118.59K)

Are all amerimutt pigs tatted up niggers now? They all look like fucking convicts which makes sense.

Can someone explain what the fuck the "Bi" in BIPOC means? Would be greatly appreciated.

they dont even know what happened, they just say he pointed a gun and everyone believes them. they painted boots on that guy that was killed jogging to make it look like he wasn't out jogging.

Plenty of leftist faggots post on Any Forums and they can all die IDGAF.

>mentally disturbed man
>shot dead
Good.

Looks like he had gun on him

like you aren't for even being here. i wonder what kind of deluded fuck you really are.

niggers are well known for their work ethic, here and africa

I have a gun. Can cops unload on me?

>BIPOC
one nigger down, a billion more to go

2nd amendment, faggot!

Seems like everyone forgot to say , " Nigger!"

Attached: 1612130397606.jpg (1000x1000, 93.39K)

good shooting there.

i love how they arrest the dead body

to laugh at your conniption of course

Was he? It's a low quality video, all I see is his right hand move in his lap.

>having plugs
fag

>BIPOC
don't care about his sexual preferences

wtf i love zogbots now

that kind of burrito will give you a spicy bicep

black people don't fit into civilization the way we north whites didn't when we were the barbarians to Rome. Christians genocided millions of pagan Northerners for basically not fitting into civilization. So if you fit into a more tribal lifestyle than civvy you should just die according to you i guess.

Oh look, tattooed gang member shooting each other again.

Based cops removing one more blight and making their city a better place.

good. now that man has no reason to suffer anymore

I don't see what happened, did the suspect have a gun? All I got out of this is that cops shot him for having his arm in front of his face

>Any Forums supports the euthanasia of mentally ill/physically disabled people
>police actually do this
>nooooo not the heckin crazyrinos!!!!
Make up your fucking minds.

Gang on gang violence... not my problem.

He was legally carrying.
This was an execution of a law abiding citizen by a tattooed degenerate gang member.
If there was justice in this country, they'd hang that boy up by his neck in the town square.

Attached: 1384977007794.png (165x165, 27.92K)