How diverse is Any Forums?

How diverse is Any Forums?

Attached: F5759836-7381-4262-B94E-5EA25C482844.jpg (607x937, 147.68K)

we're just a bunch of anonymous nerds coming to shitpost

Any Forums is 90% jews and latinos

I will aay 60% are white, these are like 30+ dude so they will never come to these meet ups, 18-30 tho I will it's 40% white being generous.

its mostly people who realized germans are actually the master race and wants to help them

Glad i'm not any of those

Yanks seem to be mostly Jewish, Latino and Asian. Really odd imo.

I'm a pajeet

>Any Forums is 90% jews and latinos
>memeflag

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42.39K)

There isn't an American on this board who is white.
>Pic rel

Attached: PolMeetupNY.jpg (1374x1031, 124.52K)

I've seen europoors, beaners, street shitters, black as coal africans, actual admitted niggers, white trash, brazilfags, the usual faggots and trannies and everything in between on here
This is the last stop of actualsane humans before the shitty npc world you see before you
At least we can still laugh and do good sometimes

Attached: 1643839395695.jpg (1080x861, 106.16K)

lmao people jokingly say "la raza superior" to refer to germans sometimes. I wonder if germans would feel flattered or embarrassed that they are not living by the aryan race standards.

It's amazing how united you can become once you identify the (((enemy)) dividing you.

pol isn't white because we know what it is to live around PoC. Normal people in third world countries think white people are better, so its normal this happens on this international board.

Any Forums is the most diverse place on the internet. This is what true diversity of skin color, nationality, and ideology looks like. Liberals hate it because everyone isn't exactly the same.

I'm a nigger who larps as a cumskin for keks

Attached: pepe_peep.jpg (250x249, 5.14K)

Lmao yeah

90% of this board is non white, most European flags you will see on this board are immigrants. I'm a Paki living in Kenya myself, its what makes this shithole so great. Unity in diversity

*and even non European flags

Funny how we care more about le white rice than white people themselves.

We gas and genocide ourselves everyday. Cause we hate kikes. We hate niggers. And we hate our mutt selves. And everyone who doesnt agree must be culled

Attached: 1643811738668.webm (960x540, 699.76K)

I'm a Jew who goes along to get along.

Highly diverse. I can't believe you don't know how diverse the chans are. Probably one of the most diverse sites on the English web.

Autism transcends culture, race, and nation. We all inherently know this. We also know that the average person is and never will be autistic. Why wouldn't an autistic darkie and an autistic whitie hate niggers, slimey Jews, and women?

Yea my grandma I guess was whitish with green eyes and brown but I'm a pajeet myself. It's just always sad to see such rare people with exotic hair and eye colors destroy their genetic legacy.

I don't care about racemixing but seeing someone blonde blue eyed marrying someone, even a white person, who doesn't have blond hair blue eyes makes me sad.

Attached: 1641832077136.jpg (1080x1347, 142.3K)

Why wasnt i born simply part of 1 group?

Im a jew. But I’m a good jew.

Sexually agressive woman

Diversity is our strength. : )

lmao diversity works. pol is one of the most influential places on the internet and literally got Trump elected

what you mean?

As mrs. goldberg said, antisemitism isnt about race, it brings us all together lol

Diverser than you Mohammad

Not me, I'm either a fed or a bot

Im fed up with bots

>not a hybrid fed bot like me who's a glowniger that works on AI
NGMI bro.

>these are like 30+ dude
Yes, we're too busy actually having a high paying career and family and rewarding lifelong friendships to bother fucking around with austismos from the internet

This is an white lives matter meeting. I appreciate each and every one of them for being favorable to my rac3.

There are a lot of girls there huh. I guess Any Forums is a more popular place with chicks than I thought.

We gas the kikes cause we gas ourselves. Half jews mutts embracing their kike side to genocife themselves

Yet here you are

The regulars here are white and wanna be whites, the shills are Asian and Jewish. Niggers here are very rare and are quickly detected with broken English.

The poos are on Any Forums looking for bobs and vagene.

The other 10% are muslims

Attached: 296.png (2758x2319, 252.53K)

>I will aay
wtf poos in space now?

Attached: 1643435567705.png (1024x553, 1.08M)

All the whites are on reddit, if you couldn't tell by the humour.

Noone hates Jews more than other Jews.

Half Aryan German, half somewhat Jewish American east coast mutt.

Therefore i am THE mutt. Even though I straight out look like Chad.

That being said, by my standards i count as mutt, not as white.