Are you ever okay with stealing?

Pic related.
I'm a builder and wire has gone up so much I'm okay with buying stolen wire for our builds.
Wire companies want to arbitrarily raise the price and gouge people?
Fuck em. We'll give Edwardo and DayShawn our money.

Attached: 4QYUMVMKZ5FSTBOR7TGBTD6KQU[1].jpg (1280x1880, 266.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4haUncq6kY0&ab_channel=StatenIslandAdvance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that the nigga from the green mile?

Looks like one of the founders of BubbaGump Shrimp.

call it scavving. in theory everything you take in an rpg is theft, but there are certain parameters that make an item "unowned" and thus not stealing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4haUncq6kY0&ab_channel=StatenIslandAdvance

Attached: file.png (872x575, 805.28K)

This is the wire prices I saw just 2 days ago.
A year ago this would have been $49.

Attached: 20220131_112242.jpg (1229x922, 226.02K)

I don't care anymore, builders are just scamming the economy at this point
>build more homes for jew bankers to buy up
>ignore the housing oversupply we have that is being occupied by illegals/single women/rapefugees
>AT LEAST I GOT MINE
>sell out your country for the comfort of having a consistent paycheck and food on your table while you pretend you honor the founding fathers by working 40 hours a week on jewish stage props even though they gave up far more than you ever will

100% based, especially if it’s from some nigger loving shithole, mega corporation like Home Depot.

jesus posts on Any Forums

Attached: 63g4q9.jpg (889x499, 39.85K)

do americans not invoice the customers or something?
if I've got to go to buy wire, the customer gets a receipt for it and they pay for the materials

Call the wire suppliers, ask to order a truckload of 12/2 and see what they tell you.

This turbo coon is a modern day Robin Hood.
Bless this filthy nigger.

Nigger I'm building new good quality homes. Jews aren't looking at my shit.
I do hate the price increase though.
As an example around here we have a few 'big home builders' (1000+ houses a year). They've literally doubled their prices in the last year. Wages haven't doubled. Material prices haven't doubled.
So what should I do? Double my prices to keep up with them? Or sell my shit at $100k less than them and get fucked?

Never steal from mom 'n' pop shops.
Chain stores are fair game.

Steal as much as you want but not from me

He needs the wire to sew his inner tube lips shut.

Yes absolutely steal as much as possible. The bigger the corporation the better.

stealing food to feed your family is ok
only if it is genuinely your last resort tho
although i do allow leeway for mistakes made earlier leading to that 'last resort'

I have stolen over 2500$ worth of Magic the Gathering collector boosters.
Gotten cards that value over 4000$ combined
I will always steal from the jews

You can see the 'ah sheeeet' on his face

Bingo

I stole a lego set from Target for a Christmas gift, it was the $400 Hogwarts Castle. I wasn’t even sly about it I just borrowed some bolt cutters from the hardware aisle, cut off the anti theft tag and walked out the door with it under my arm. I was kinda pissed, they didn’t even make an effort. Wife loved the legos though. We had a comfy afternoon building it together.

That's impressive.

You can't even get windows right now. How the fuck do you build a house with no windows?

In cases of complete catastrophe for the purposes of survival I see nothing morally wrong with theft... ownership in such a situation is dubious at best anyhow. I'm talking water, food, medicine, fuel... not... gold chains, television, tennis shoes etc.
In the same vein, there is nothing wrong with you being shot dead by the property owner.

Youre thinking of green smile.

Most likely you're stealing from some broke need trying to run a local game shop. Almost all such businesses fail and they're never profitable.