THE APP THAT SINGLEHANDEDLY RUINED DATING

30+ only opinions here as we all know zoomers don't have sex.
SNAPCHAT is the worst thing that ever happened to dating. It is the most cancerous gay aids app that men participate in to get their dick wet. This app is responsible for most if not all of the widespread infidelity happening. It is literally an app designed for women to prostitute themselves, YOU CANT EVEN SCREENSHOT POSTS WITHOUT A USER GETTING NOTIFIED BECAUSE OF WOMEN. Why the fuck does anyone on Any Forums use this degenerate destructive pozzed feminized app. Discuss the implications of snapchat RUINING modern dating worse than any other social media app. As a """boomer""" I remember getting laid on tinder a lot more, now it's a 2 step verification "add me on snap tik tok or insta" these whores don't even know how to hold a conversation. Discuss snapchat literally being an app for women to sneak around on and prostitute themselves.

Attached: snapchatNPC.jpg (805x458, 122.42K)

Scum. Every single user.

>using an app for dating
faggot

all these roasties have it too. everytime they ask me 'do you have snapchat" fuck no bitch. im a hairy 41 year old man, why the fuck would i play snapchat

Is that why girls keep asking me to add them on snap? I always just told them Im not the government and don't provide snap benefits.

Also no way you are above thirty if you used tinder for anything other than a joke.

Kek, even if I take screenshots they don't care.

what the fuck is "dating"?

Why are you dating at 30+, weirdo? Either get married or go all in on playing videogames for the rest of your life.

>SNAPCHAT
Never used it, but back in the day, OkCupid creeped me out, and I never got into them. Over-reliance on technology to simulate very fundamental, natural urges, has such a demonstrably negative affect on desired outcomes. See trannies, for instance - no filter can wash out the ugliness from their soul, and when you see these raced mixed couples in public, they aren't really happy, or complete, or satisfied. They are just desperate people (evendrones), whose fears got the best of them.

go to church nigger

I haven't heard of anybody using Snapchat since about 2016.

Calendars and shit

Oh gee this thread again!

So he can wash the feet of niggers?

Mainly agree, but I'm pretty sure snap is older than tinder. Snapchat has been huge since like 2013.

Haven't used snapchat in over a year and a half now. Deleted that shit when I got with the missus.

Just deleted Facebook too. Fuck zuckerberg

>using snapchat to date
>not married before 30
What are you doing bro?

Please be chubby too

>SNAPCHAT is the worst thing that ever happened to dating.
Installed it last month
Did not know it was for dating
Find a lot of vid of hoes sucking dick & fucking on snapchat on xvideos
Are kids protected against that shit ?

Attached: women1.jpg (1016x1500, 410.13K)

autist of the year award

I'm sure grapheneos would allow you to secretly screenshot.

This.
I use tinder with a fake nigger profile pic to expose mudsharks in my area who swipe right on me.

36 here. Facebook ruined dating. Snapchat barely had scraps left by the time it showed up.

The golden era of online dating was 2010-2016. If you weren't getting your dick wet during that period then you weren't trying. I still have a treasure trove of pictures and videos of my escapades from this period that will last a lifetime. Its completely fucked now and women have fully realized their inflated market value to the point where its not even worth the effort most of the time.

Back then the type of women you would find on the internet didn't have very high self esteem so they were much easier to manipulate. They were also less aware that men could save the pictures of them and jack off to them for years. This was before faggots starting paying women for their nudes and inflating the value

Attached: 00-x8E7QGtRawN5Je3WQPkSMLsuLKC8x9szlpmd_XrxGogarh6oTXXdRxMdl1gTUol5.jpg (315x472, 12.93K)

Attached: 00-x8E7QGtRawN5Je3WQPkSMLsuLKC8x9szlpmd_XrxGog4P-cch8thbj8ZC760gQYQ.jpg (315x559, 11.95K)