Leftoids Fell For The Trap - Counter Protesters Thrown Into Chaos

So the counter protesters applied for a permit, the Government denied it per covid restrictions. They decided to break the mandate and go ahead with the protests. They have now just ironically joined the side of the truckers.

We have anons all over the world coming together from Australia, Canada, America, and Europe to sew division and chaos in the leftist counter protest. It's going to be magical boys! Absolutely magical.

reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/sitv11/the_counter_protest/

Instagram Group: ReclaimOttawa
*We have some fun planned for them too.

Attached: denied.png (1177x753, 88.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UvbIbbq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So the counter protesters applied for a permit, the Government denied it per covid restrictions. They decided to break the mandate and go ahead with the protests.

Attached: ironic.gif (356x200, 20.1K)

>breaking rules to protest against people breaking those exact same rules
We really do live in a clown world.

11/10
Canada is truly beautiful.

Attached: clowns of God.jpg (717x740, 113.72K)

We could not ask for a better moment in history. I am on social media everywhere bringing this up to leftists and they have no fucking defense against this. It's even better when you talk to them pretending to be one of them.

I am having the best moment of my life right now. Sad or beautiful. You decide.

Attached: Comedy v Tragedy.jpg (720x720, 42.63K)

Bump. Fuck niggers

Clownworld is just what happens when you have an uneducated and frankly stupid populace who's only purpose is to consoom like mindless cattle to make jews rich. You end up with all sorts of hilarious contradictions that no one else seems to notice.

Post screenies dude.
I really want to fucking see this until kek frogs outta mecarse

Ok I am on twatter right now pretending to be a leftoid. Them breaking the covid restrictions to protest is driving them nuts! Many are concerned that it's going to just play into the trucker's hands. We have to keep this narrative going. It's gold.

bump put a show for clownworld to watch frens

This is my fucking city too, and I support these truckers. Get fucked fucking leftist faggots.

update us fren when you have something funny

>Leftoids Fell For The Trap
>They have now just ironically joined the side of the truckers.

Attached: 1616457965365.png (957x861, 159.04K)

kek

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE_3.webm (406x720, 2.76M)

They are genuinely fighting over the permit issue. How can you back covid restrictions, the Government, stand against the truckers, but at the same time ignore the fact the Government denied you a permit per covid restrictions?

It's wrecking their movement before it has even started. They are trying to find ways around it, like spacing people apart, not blocking traffic, everyone wearing masks. They are going nuts.

Attached: permits.png (1207x932, 135.24K)

>Non-stop honking for a week
>Can't sleep
>Put in for a permit for a protest
>Denied
>Covid too dangerous
Imagine thinking you need a permit to tell someone to shut up kek

Attached: 1643743820136.png (1131x1328, 362.15K)

Weren’t these assholes saying they were going to bring assault rifles to right wing protests?

Lol they are having an existence crisis over freedom. Fucking christ how pathetic can u be?

Attached: 20220202_115502.jpg (714x1465, 169.8K)

imgur.com/a/UvbIbbq

Sometimes I get the feeling I'm witnessing theater for the Gods.
The great honkening has only further confirmed my theory.

I am casually being nice and destroying the organizers confidence. Instead of just trashing them, it's so much better to get close and whisper sweet user words...

Attached: undercover.png (765x925, 96.77K)

remember when BLM / Antifa rioted in streets and the left didn't give two shits? LOL. pepperidge farms remembers.