Num. 24:9 - He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up...

Num. 24:9 - He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

If you curse Jews God will curse you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJT7RbMGGJw
get saved

Attached: 6.jpg (800x600, 132.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>christian worships a jew
tell me something i don’t already know…

Attached: AB225A6B-7D72-47FF-BAA0-607B73DE832E.jpg (750x978, 545.31K)

The old covenant is broken
The new covenant is with Christ
The kikes still deny him to this very day
They aren't real jews and haven't been real jews for a long time.

Attached: synagogue of satan.jpg (500x668, 80.58K)

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 1582324088535.jpg (700x485, 87.99K)

Evolution disproved the creation story
of the bible which means there was no
Adam & Eve which means there was no
original sin so that means there was no
need for a jesus to make a sacrifice

god is a myth
the bible is fiction
religion is bullshit

Every museum in the world is a
warehouse full of evidence proving it

what do religious nuts have???
a dusty old bible written by goat molesters

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jews are prophesied to return to Jerusalem, whoever is in Jerusalem is a Jew

Acts 2:38 is for Jews under Peter, we are under Paul; Paul says we are saved by faith alone in Jesus's shed blood
Rom. 3 25 kjv

show me one piece of evidence for macroevolution

if the big bang is true how can something come from nothing? What came before all? nothing?

what do shitposters have???
a dusty old pasta written by trannies apologists

Attached: 1643159879768.jpg (485x600, 38.17K)

>If you curse Jews
It's Christians you midwit
Galatians 3
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And quit posting that idiot that keeps falsely predicting the rapture every year

Attached: 1574573064169.png (621x271, 285.12K)

This is the blessing of Balaam not the blessing of Abraham, speaking of the physical descendants of Jacob

You both are retarded. It's always been faith alone
Romans 4
1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Attached: _2354.png (717x717, 675.61K)

Not true, Jews had to work for remission of sins and have faith
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

also
And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

no faith at all in Acts 8

>This is the blessing of Balaam not the blessing of Abraham
?
You posted Abraham in your picture, and Galatians literally says Abraham. Jews are the seed of the Devil
John 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
>If ye were Abraham's children
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>Not true, Jews had to work for remission of sins and have fait
Did you not read the verses I posted?
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
>James 2
I already answered this in another thread you made

Yes I posted Abraham, I probably shouldn't have done that. I am not speaking of Abraham's blessing I am speaking of Balaam's blessing

And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether.

speaking of the physical descendants of Jacob; the children of Jacob are blessed, Christians are the spiritual children but the physical children are blessed too:

The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.

Yes it is blessed but they still had to work for remission of sins,

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

it is both until Paul is given the Gospel later in Acts, then it is faith alone! Jews are saved by works, and faith + works! God killed men for not sacrificing lambs to him! That is a work!

James is for Jews who were saved by faith + works!

>but the physical children are blessed too:
Why?
They killed Jesus and teach he is in hell boiling in shit. They're evil. And as I posted, Jesus said they are NOT the children of Abraham, even though they physically are. Your blood means nothing, only Jesus' does
John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

When God sees the Jews he remembers David, and for David's sake they will be blessed, the seed of Israel is blessed - not just the spiritual seed which is Christians but the physical seed.

Who has cursed Israel and persecuted physical Jews and prospered?!

And God commands us to love our enemies even if they killed Christ, God still lets them live and wants them to repent- we ought to be like that even though its difficult

>Acts 2:38
You get baptized after being saved and getting the HG. The repenting is what gets you saved, but he mentions baptism also because that is what you should do immediately (however I took about a year, and was still saved)
And literally in the Romans 4 verses I posted it says David was saved without works. And there's plenty of verses by Jesus and Peter teaching sola fide
Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
>God killed men for not sacrificing lambs to him! That is a work!
God sometimes kills saved people, physically not spiritually. Unless you want to know also teach you can lose your salvation
You really need to stop listening to Breaker if he actually teaches that complete heresy