White flight is based and redpilled

One thing many people don’t understand about white flight is that vibrant and diverse people need lots of services just to live. Buses, section 8 housing, social workers, all these must be in place before any vibrant diversity can find its way into a community. Only then can a community receive enrichment. White people know this, which is why in most areas, high density housing is banned and buses are only for seniors.

The threats made here in particular that “they will just follow you hahahaha” fall flat when you realize an incredible, expensive infrastructure is needed to maintain a diverse community, or to enrich a non-diverse one. Anybody who is dumb enough to post “deyz jus gwon foller yew” is just worried about more white flight. There is literally no way minorities can follow you. That’s just Jewish cope.

White flight is based, redpilled, and works amazingly well. There is nothing honorable about staying in a diverse area with all the risks to your and your family’s safety, the higher taxes, and the feeling of oppression one must endure. Anybody who says that you need to “make a stand” is just a kike worried about his section 8.

Now cue the kikes who will freak out about this simple and profitable life change which will improve every aspect of your being. And the hordes of Federal glowniggers who will say, no goyim, join my honeypot and put up stickers in the dead of night, that’ll do it! They want you in prison, not breathing clean free non-diverse air.

Attached: 07A03A79-F9D6-41D2-9056-A40DFABF50CA.jpg (736x1114, 69.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/1202065/population-with-covid-vaccine-by-state-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

until you got nowhere else to run white boy

BOOBA

Attached: CE63F4AE-20E2-4E39-89B2-0936F26C0E9E.jpg (719x575, 120.73K)

Tits!!!

Thats a man

Attached: badger.gif (320x300, 39.52K)

mommy!

Attached: 1511982146947.jpg (800x546, 56.59K)

Dude stop being a coward and running away

the black races are reproducing out of control. the world will become one big Nigeria and your once sleepy town will become Lagos unless some method is used to begin extermination

>the black races are reproducing out of control. the world will become one big Nigeria and your once sleepy town will become Lagos unless some method is used to begin extermination

all the whites took the clot shot, they will be extinct soon

Too big

No we didn't? What are you talking about? Maybe it's just my state but I don't know anyone that took the vaxx. Keep dreaming shitskin.

Cope nigger, you are up to 19% not human, ghost hominid, Curse of Ham,

kek of all the races, whites are the ones that are jab happy, and still pushing hard for 100%

-extinct person talking-

Counties and townships get conditional financial support based on them providing those very things you mentioned.
No town has ever turned them down.
And the "nu welfare" doesnt require those things like high density housing to black your zip code, there is a traitor on every block and in every town.

>your once sleepy town will become Lagos unless
by then there won't be money for bus service and free bus passes. Not a realistic and credible threat.

In certain areas, yeah. But in others, not at all. Your fantasy of us all dying out isn't going to come true, if anything it'll kill the ones who were on your side and leave you with those of us who are against you kek.

Milky milky warm and tasty

>In certain areas,

countries.

incase you havnt noticed, its only whtie countries doing vaccines and covid shit.

Primitive animal mind, your temporal time on this earth is nothing, after life is what matters, enjoy the burning

>white flight is based
This. Design and make construction plans for easily manufacturable and maintainable infrastructure(water & power supply), buy some land, hire some construction contractors to build your infrastructure, Build a house and link it up to the system you've built, Move out of niggerfied areas, start expanding your self sufficient community with likeminded people.

-extinct person talking-

>Extinct
>Person
Cope

Attached: ee5.jpg (800x450, 27.61K)

I don't know about Europe, I can't speak for them. But in the U.S., it's states. One state will be drastically different from the other, in culture, accent, everything. So when you talk about the U.S., you're talking about 50 states that are all different.

malk

Well eventually run out of places to go. You can't run from your problems, you have to face them. Or they'll just follow you

-tick tock tick tock-

>I don't know about Europe, I can't speak for them. But in the U.S., it's states. One state will be drastically different from the other, in culture, accent, everything. So when you talk about the U.S., you're talking about 50 states that are all different.

statista.com/statistics/1202065/population-with-covid-vaccine-by-state-us/

atleast 65% of all americans are vaxxed.

100% of them are white.

I'm arguing from a standpoint of starving them to death. No productive people in urban areas = no taxes = starvation of niggers and lazy fucks. Problem solved. They can't just follow us because that requires them to be upstanding people which they aren't capable of doing.

You're a man, son.

Eh, just nigger cope. Your life expectancy would get cut in half without white money propping you up. Enjoy getting aids from some warlord raping you and your family.

Good arguments, but don't care, because I spend my time on this containment board anyway waiting to die. Fuck going outside.

Attached: boobatooba.gif (598x574, 174.12K)

didn't real lol

Attached: 718B51B1-9545-4D2B-AE7D-50FBAC048CCB.png (598x574, 144.44K)

> no taxbase left in urban areas
> take taxes from them in non urban areas to make up for it

Not alot of bright bulbs on this subject in this thread.

The anti-white governments will pay quite a bit of sum per nigger to get even a bus load of them to stay in previously +95% white places. It doesn't always work because the niggers may just leave for other cities because there's not that much to do, but it's not like "they can't take the cold weather" if they're paid 5000$/€ a month to stay somewhere.

The fleeing from cities might work if it comes down to just letting the liberal white people die off (it will just happen because they only produce 0.5 children a woman so they will be extinct in evolutionary terms) and maintaining an autonomous area where diversity is not allowed, period.

In some European countries I will guess only the 15-25% of native people will be left and they will finally remember how to be racist again and beg the government or diversity to come and kill them and be left alone. In USA it will likely be the Amish and Mormon or such communities or dunno but at least they have high birth rates.

Then the last of us will fuck off to Antarctica and build booby trapped pyramids to fuck with you niggers like the last snow niggers who showed up.

Attached: 1643553211253.jpg (712x1006, 710.16K)

Nah prove your claim or i'll take your tip.

Most of people are too liberal and they might turn to nazis in two weeks if the msm told them that's what you're supposed to think but I can hardly see all the media heads changed overnight to achieve this succesfully. What I'm getting at it's the other white people who are the problem, they somehow lack any real or overt in-group preference and hope it will be okay if they keep paying +70% in taxes until the end of the days. There's a reason why the government will not only destroy your life but also put you in jail if you don't want to pay for this shit.