Should i build an A7V panzer for the incel rebellion?

im a welder and have my own metal shop so it should be pretty easy. its built on a bulldozer chassis and with modern tech it will have much more interior space which is great for transporting troops and cargo like captured roastys

Attached: 1200px-Replica_A7V_‘SchnucK’_(45277410161).jpg (1200x800, 258.79K)

yes, the OG killdozer

3$ petrol bomb will destroy it but sure go for it.
idiot.

Attached: 1643832388354.png (344x342, 129.35K)

>incellion

with a detroit 71 series inline 4 and a hydrostatic transmission it will be much faster and easier to drive than the original. i can just buy a 20mm anzio for the cannon and mount kalashnikovs in the side firing ports

>painting a target on your back for a juicy airstrike

Hope you have enough space for a JDAM to fit in your anus user

Attached: 1642881790563.jpg (800x633, 231.61K)

blocks your path

Attached: they are real.jpg (963x1390, 217.83K)

i dont get it
those dont work against guerilla tactics. by the time the helicopters are in the air the tanks will be back at base unloading their cargos of femoids to redistribute to the troops

I feel like your time would be better spent mining redstone to build drones that drop tnt and fire blocks in Minecraf.

Attached: Minecraft.jpg (1280x720, 106.02K)

>implying we wont be the ones throwing molotovs

U don't have a physical body, therefore can't build anything in reality, Mr. AI bot

>i dont get it
You have no idea the gnomes are there. The gnomes can outmaneuver you and rig up any kind of gnomish machinations they wish to thwart your war machine.

Why would you want to build the worst tank from the worst generation of tanks?

This. That thing was garbage. The mark 4 was better.

It's now immune to both moltovs and any law enforcement interference. Checkmate.

Attached: blm.jpg (1200x800, 343.59K)

gg, nice win user.

its good enough for what i want to use it for

kek

Indeed. The main problem with the Mark 4 was the engine having a tendency to break down. You get a good mechanic on your crew that could keep the engine running though and the Mark 4 was a beast on the Western Front.

*slowly rolls into battle alongside you*

Attached: Pratt,_J,_fl_1974_-_Photograph_of_tank_designed_by_Robert_Semple.jpg (300x237, 22.7K)

they can crawl into those openings, or hide in potholes and come up the emergency escape.

Company of Heroes has a mod out there that changes it to WW1. You can build like one tank and it takes an hour to get across the map, all while you lob mustard gas into trenches. Kind of fun.

If you are a welder, simply welding the plates together will result in a stronger armor than the old rivets.

Already you are looking at a beast of a modern machine to go up against the imminent zombie outbreak in minecraft

A remote-controlled armored box filled with a few tons of ANFO would be a cheaper and more effective way to get kills in Unturned imo

PKM might be better, due to belt-fed.

Attached: rememberwhattheytookfromyou.png (538x248, 12.65K)

Runflat tires and this still rides smoother

Attached: download (15).jpg (1023x788, 122.89K)

Why not add some ammonia barrel and bleach so that no one can get close to you.