Happening 10k for white babies

French presidential candidate Eric Zemmour says he’ll give parents in rural areas of the country 10,000 euros for each new child they have.

Based or another jews trick?

ussanews.com/zemmour-offers-10k-for-nativist-baby-boom/

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo-8.jpg (6144x3466, 2.33M)

This Jew is saving the white race

Bump

Attached: badger.gif (320x300, 39.52K)

Death to the jews

Attached: 100.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)

He knows God will go apeshit and wreck the world if we go extinct.

>French presidential candidate Eric Zemmour says he’ll give parents in rural areas of the country 10,000 euros for each new child they have.
so basically hes paying muslims money to move to the rural area and have children there?

as long as they donate 9k and foreskin to Israel though presumably?

Jewish trick. It will be given to brown people, paid for by whites. Same as it ever was

Yes, this.

>nativist

Oh damn are Jews using the white goyim now?

Some Jews might realize a country full of shitskins might not be the best place to parasite off of

This will backfire for sure, watch niggers move to the countryside

> more Niggercattle so zey payed zeir taxes and went to fight in ze war
Not based. Never will be. How you won’t wax to figure out NO POLITICIAN EVER IS ON YOUR SIDD?

>cities are full of shitskins and leftoids
>rural areas are whites
The only way is to outbreed them and it's a good way to pump white numbers up.

>10k for babies
If he's paying 10k for a baby, they better be healthy and smart. We don't need any more retards on this planet.

It's just gonna move diversity to the countryside

> outbreed
You fucking retard. You talk about people, not cows or goats or donkeys or other breeding material you would enjoy in your Old Country.

>The only way is to outbreed them and it's a good way to pump white numbers up.
there is no way to outbreed them
The only way to win is to get them to use our sperm for procreation. The idea is not as far fetched as it first appears. If we use voluntary selective breeding to make ourselves super human and irresistible to all women on earth, then they will beg for our sperm - even the men will want a child with it, if our talents and looks become so overwhelmingly superior in every way, and we sell ourselves with a dominating culture and economy.

its a nice gesture but 10k euros isn't enough
100k and we'll talk

He will jew the last breath of France

I think they knew what they were doing all along, and the goal was to get white people sick of all the other races they're helping to push into our societies.
Then when they're like "Oy so much antisemitism" we'll be on board with whatever they have planned for them.

Muslims dislike the countryside since there is no one to sell drugs to.

Very based if 1, he is sincere and 2, he could make it happen.
The rule should in the least be for all ancestors to have been resident since '39

>Muslims dislike the countryside since there is no one to sell drugs to.
arent the shitlibs in france already trying to move shitskins and ragheads to the countryside and suburbs of all euro countries? theyve been trying to do that all over europe and in germany too

>Then when they're like "Oy so much antisemitism" we'll be on board with whatever they have planned for them.
Just like after the Paperclip took place.

Unless he makes this offer EXCLUSIVELY for white French, it's useless.
Stop compromising. Stop trying to conceal your real motives. You will LOSE every time.
It is time to stand up and say "Yes, we demand a homeland based on ethnicity. Yes, this is racial. Yes, we demand a future."
Otherwise just die.

lmao he gonna make Varg rich
will he accept money from king jew?

I have previously entertained the notion that the powers that be were trying to force a revolt to clear out the house a bit but the nigger cattle were just too docile.
"Surely this next measure will result in an uprising, it's simply beyond belief"
"Sir they're rioting"
"Good, finally"
"No sir, the rioters consider it a half measure, they want it taken further"

They are. But you will find almost all the social housing in the countryside full of racist "cas sociaux" aka our rednecks. They are the kind to vote Le Pen and have a billion kids to begin with but there is a substrate of middle class people outside the suburbs that do not have kids because they can't afford to.

And to be honest, despite being 30, I have never voted in my life but I am considering voting for Zemmour just to spite Macron. My life came to a stop because of his shitty decisions so fuck it, I will vote for a jew if I have to.

>You talk about people
Shitskins aren't people.

I’m gonna start a business impregnating rural French women