I get it...you're tired of the Whoopi memes. I don't blame you...

I get it...you're tired of the Whoopi memes. I don't blame you. I started making multiple Whoopi shitpost threads for one singular reason -- my mother watches The View.
She's became an uber leftist during Trump's presidency. She an I have barely spoken due mostly to my personal redpilling. She and I fell out after I called Michelle Obama a tranny.
Do you understand how far gone she is? I want my mother back. She was once conservative, traditional in my childhood. She's since changed her hair color and wears BLM buttons.

Please help me destroy my mom's favorite show. Please help me holocaust another Goldberg.

Attached: 7687909.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You idiot
Think your mom is on here?
What kind of retard shit are you pulling here
Ffs you are useless
Also
Send pics of your mom
Or her feet

Attached: JEWS ARE NOT A MINORITY.jpg (1000x562, 78.7K)

Attached: goldbergs.png (599x535, 210.29K)

Attached: JEOPARDY.png (525x522, 110.18K)

Why does she have a mop on her head?

Why would you tell your mother that Obama's wife is a tranny? Holy shit, you are retarded.

Pretty good but makes me miss Norm all the more.

Attached: 1643757408981.png (1000x545, 753.94K)

one of the ugliest stupidest niggers ive ever seen on tv

archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism

Attached: intro to memeticism_1.png (1097x9933, 1.55M)

I am 38 years old and I grew up in the 80's and 90's, in a world so foreign and unrecognizable & inconceivable to young people that it makes no odds to try and explain what it was like

but i'll say this

I like Whoopie Goldberg. I don't give a fuck what any c-suite media kike says about her. Whoopie is the Queen Frog of Any Forums

Attached: late.webm (364x480, 879.7K)

If she thought everyone that looked white was white, she thought slaves were traded by whites as a whole. I’m sure, now that groups are insisting on being identified as a different race, people would be shocked by statistics on white vs Jew responsibility topics. They are opening the door for percent slave traders, etc. wow.

i just want someone to say whether they like my whoopi toadberg edit. i spent a lot of time making it and i think the name is pretty funny.

Attached: whoopi toadberg.png (1960x1296, 2.47M)

I definitely fuck with Toadberg.

Whoopi deserves to be a meme!

Attached: Whoopi-Goldberg-Victor-Garber-Cinderella-1024x671.jpg (1024x671, 119.43K)

Trump did a lot of harm, and he will do it again

she did an extremely based thing, you're just too retarded to see it
get the fuck off my board and never come back here to shit it up with retarded family blogging ever again

Attached: jihad.jpg (415x632, 64.01K)

bro i was just thinking we needed some Whoopie/Frog/Comfy Any Forums memes

You're a wizard

Attached: alreadyknow.gif (540x540, 1.94M)

saved image

> we
FUCK
OFF

YOU LIVE IN A HOVEL, YOU LIVE IN A YURT

I suggest Poopie Toadberg as the full nomenclature, good fren.

*She's become
Or
She became

im going to spend the rest of today making more edits. the essays i have due all week can wait.