Action Plan for Leafs

>join Conservative Party
>vote ourguy into leadership
>don't renew in one year
>join the right side of history with PPC
This will ensure a hard swing to the right in the tone of Canadian politics

Attached: file-20210815-13-v30qf8.jpg (496x331, 15.43K)

vote PPC dumass

Not if the PC's are willing to drop mandates...

That's what he said, 'dumass'.
PPC for life btw.

Attached: 1631579307342.jpg (600x847, 74.57K)

So you are willing to vote for "trudeau lite" to get a tiny bit of freedom back and that's a win?

If you vote PPC, doesn't that mean the conservative vote is divided and the liberals are more likely to win?

Lol.

Don’t vote, don’t you get every vote goes to klaus?

Plan of action is to get off your ass and go block the fuckin highway on Feb 2222222222222

If you vote CPC doesn't that mean you are splitting the conservative vote between conservatives PPC and the traditional party?

It's going right, right now. One party leader out, two more to go. Trudeau should resign over everything he's done. Singh should resign for being a blazing racist, who's using that blazing racism to divide Canadians.

>Gross they're all gross!

btw Cons had a bigger share of the pop vote than anyone, with the Tool. They'll do even better with competent leadership.

Attached: Popularsupport.png (551x599, 294.47K)

I won't vote CPC unless Pierre is at the head.

where is the list of the 73 CPC members who vooooooted to remove otoole? i want to see if my MP is a cuck faggot or not

It's not a rhetorical question, I want to know if it is worth it for me to vote PPC. I prefer them to CPC, but I also prefer the CPC to the liberals.

Ideally, we want the two to constantly compete with each other. The PPC prevents the CPC from moving too far leftwards.

>vote splitting
vote for your values.
Mine are more align with the PPC, therefore I didn't vote for O'Toole the Trudeau lite. As long as you content yourself with less than what you want don't be surprise to be served shit after shit.

Yep. I voted ppc last time and what did it get us? I will take a small physical win over an ideological one. I will vote ppc when it is strategically correct.

Here's my line of reasoning. The more liberals win, the more immigrants come in, and immigrants are more likely to vote liberal. So I would rather any conservative win than none at all, and hope that Canadians can influence the conservatives to move farther right regardless.

Secret vote.

>It's not a rhetorical question, I want to know if it is worth it for me to vote PPC
Depends on where you are. I'm never going to vote against my beliefs, so I'm going to keep voting PPC until they change. The next election will be much better for the PPC due to qualifying for fund matching because of the nearly 5% of the population that voted for them.

Yes the entire point is to vote strategically and you cannot do that until you know the platforms and approximate polling so everyone here saying they already know what they are doing is an emotional faggot who votes like a woman.

>Ideally, we want the two to constantly compete with each other.
this

we basically want nothing to happen ever 95% of the time. we want dedlock all the time

Seems like good reasoning to me.

>Depends on where you are
That makes sense actually. I live in a liberal riding where conservatives never win, so I might as well vote PPC.

>Secret vote.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!

I deserve to know how my representative operates in every single capacity. 0 privacy!

Im not suggesting voting CPC or PPC
I'm suggesting joining the CPC by buying a membership
Because than you can vote for a based leader to replace O'Toole
Once O'Toole is replaced and your party membership comes up for renewal, join the PPC instead
That way, there's the farthest right leader leading the CPC and a quantifiable growth in support for the PPC before there's even an election
This will be a hard right swing which will become a theme of the election
When the election comes, vote how you feel, PPC or CPC, whichever has the better chance in your riding

You get it.

Whoever kills the mandates gets the vote. Don't be a pussy, stand for what you believe in.

Attached: 1636855866160.jpg (752x1063, 115.18K)

>vote for your values.
I will, when there's a party that actually represents them. Until then, not voting

>PPC wins
>All mandates lifted
>All social media frozen, anyone that was so pro-vaxx that they wanted anti-vaxxers to die is executed personally by Randy Hillier at his farm
>All liberals that didn't fall to Randy have option to repent their ways, or be exiled to Newfoundland where they can live their communist dream, no jobs, no money, because there's nothing there to do other than sit on pogey which they won't be eligible for
>Proceed to conquer the world
Do it, faggots.

Attached: mad_maxime_bernier_201610041.jpg (940x705, 95.4K)

Oh boy, can't wait for your poorly written manifesto.

oh yeah, your vote is surely going to be counted

Attached: 72a (1).jpg (880x989, 131.09K)

>"OMG IM gonna vote globohomo-marxism blue, because if i dont then globohomo-marxism red will win!!"

Attached: 1643381249792.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

We got a pizza cutter here.

Attached: 1643830036284.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)