Yahweh: "You're just going to unnaturally extend your lifespans by altering my building blocks of life?!"

>Yahweh: "You're just going to unnaturally extend your lifespans by altering my building blocks of life?!"
>Scientists: "Yes."
>Yahweh: "Noooo! Hurry up and die so that I can torture you athiest! I am the Lord your God of the Jews and you need to worship me and look forward to dying!"

Attached: pig god.png (1306x869, 876.89K)

Cringe tranny
Saged

Is it ethical to use haram organs in medicine?

>"Noooo! Hurry up and die so that I can torture you athiest!"
So here we see the existential insecurities commonly present in these types.
You Will Never Be A Cyborg

The Natural Human lifespan is well over several centuries, the way we live now is unnatural.

Did you have this argument in the shower?

christkikes on suicide watch holy shit lmao

Attached: 7C23C782-ED91-41F2-83B6-32FDE5BE97BB.jpg (767x767, 96.45K)

kek

God can just kill you, right now. Acts 5 amongst others. God doesn't care about your snark. Your "arguments" are like mindless babbling to him. It's probably best that you don't try to intentionally disrespect your creator.

And the person lived how long after this?

KIKE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CANT I JUST BE A DEGENERATE FOR ETERNITY AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 4ea.jpg (1024x834, 280.35K)

>hehehe look at me insulting god lmao im sooo cool muh atheist = based and smart

God gives life and takes death. He can send a lightning strike and obliterate that hospital if he chooses to.

Yahweh is a jewish demon from kabalah black magic pantheon
Jesus was a jew who caused murder and rape of millions of innocent Romans and Europeans
Anyone who endorses jewsus automatically endorses jewish demon worship. End of story

Genuinely made me laugh

>caused murder and rape of millions of innocent Romans and Europeans
was it 6 millions romans by any chance?

> Yes I am an Atheist
> I don't believe in god or the bible or anything, really, but if god existed he would not be cool with SCIENCE
> I am sure of this because christcuck boomers were throwing tantrums about cloning and shit 2 decades ago, so it must still be true

Attached: file.png (674x874, 178.39K)

didnt expect to find filthy heathens here, is this re**it ?

The house always wins.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

less for the subhumans more for us